Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 121718192021222324252627 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by raeb View Post
    Wow 712!! I thought I had a lot with 76.

Some1 please send me the ipk
    I used to have an iPhone and since the wallpapers are the same size I just kept them and with some sites that put out a couple everyday, my collection increases everyday.
    Quote Originally Posted by arden View Post
    do you have to root to browse to that directory?
    I love the app, but it screws most of my wallpapers up with the stock settings ..
    i attempted to browse to that directory via the USB mode and obviously it wasnt there ... would love the added functionality though...
    I have contacted the package maintainer and they said they will take a look at adding my patch to the app. If you also are interested you should PM them also.
    Can't find the download. I had it but then I had to Doctor my pre, and lost the app. Now it's gone. Help!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by daywalker-21 View Post
    Can't find the download. I had it but then I had to Doctor my pre, and lost the app. Now it's gone. Help!!!
    join the club...
    Again my app screen is blank and no longer working. There must be a patch conflicting with it. I have to figure out that it is. It sucks I cannot even use this again...

EDIT: I deleted it and re-installed it and it seems to be working. I just wonder what affects it like that...

I have 0.9.14 if anyone wants it. or try the PM..
    I am having PM issues so you can try the PM but I may not get it and it will have to wait until it is resolved.
    Last edited by Paladin; 10/15/2009 at 06:38 PM.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    I have an IPK but it's for the 1st version (no image stretching or sequencing).. I doctored my phone last night and this is all I have.. May not keep it though since it doesn't properly format my images..

Fell free to grab it you like..
    http://www.filedropper.com/compalmappswitcharoo0910all
    Last edited by acherry; 10/15/2009 at 03:18 PM. Reason: Decided to offer the link..
    I also have 0.9.14 so if anyone PMs me with their email address, I can send them the ipk as well

EDIT - With the demo now available, I will no longer send out the ipk.
    Adam
    Last edited by Audemars02; 10/19/2009 at 10:40 PM.
    Hey i had to use the doctor and lost my switcharoo could any one please send me the ipk to my email i would much appreciate it if you could..My address is rlr1@hotmail.com thanks
    I supposed this is offtopic, but how come everyone is having to use the doctor? Are lots people having some type of failures on their Pres?
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I also have 0.9.14 so if anyone PMs me with their email address, I can send them the ipk as well

Adam
    Just PMed you.

TIA.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbulock View Post
    I supposed this is offtopic, but how come everyone is having to use the doctor? Are lots people having some type of failures on their Pres?
    From my reading of the forums, the majority of the people using the Doctor are those who have been tweaking their phones and things have gone wrong for one reason or another. The cases where the phone has just stopped working and need the Doctor seem few. Just a side effect of seeing what WebOS will/can do, IMO.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cbulock View Post
    I've had to return my Pre so used Doc to remove Homebrew apps first.
    new app list................fingres cross looking for Switcharoo by boydell
    (unless its name differently or he use his real name..............)
    This MUST be everyone's favorite Pre app! I MISS IT TOO!!!!!!! Had to Doctor my phone after bricking it, smh. I need this back, NOW! But my guess was that it must be coming through the catalog if he took it off. I'll wait to pay for it, Palm should be fixing that limit issue but I have a tweak for it for now
    I am saddened that it was taken off. I was so desperate for this sort of app that I purchased Chameleon but it only changes based on location, which isn't exactly what I need. Please bring it back!!!
    Ugh I had to Doctor my pre as well and lost the app. Will a similar homebrew app come out?
    Last edited by polinadiomin; 10/18/2009 at 12:11 AM. Reason: wording
  17.    #437  
    Quote Originally Posted by activedodger View Post
    I am saddened that it was taken off. I was so desperate for this sort of app that I purchased Chameleon but it only changes based on location, which isn't exactly what I need. Please bring it back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by polinadiomin View Post
    Ugh I had to Doctor my pre as well and lost the app. Will a similar homebrew app come out?
    Sorry to everyone that has had to do without. Palm is really taking their time looking through it. It has been "Being Reviewed" for about two weeks now. It could be any day that they let me know. But, in the mean-time, I have created and released a version to tide everyone over.

This "Demo" version works without limitation until Nov 1st. Then it will continue to work but limits the images it finds to the first 5 images. If in that time, Palm has said "No thanks", I will re-release the full version. If I have not heard anything, I will push another one out that will be fully functional for another couple of weeks, until I do hear something.

This one does have a different AppID, so if anyone is thinking of getting this version just for the new features, you will need to delete the previous version. The main new feature is better image sizing for non-standard images. "Auto" should now work for everything, unless you prefer to use the "Stretch" feature. Thanks to Brian Galura for help in finding the size of the images.
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Sorry to everyone that has had to do without. Palm is really taking their time looking through it. It has been "Being Reviewed" for about two weeks now. It could be any day that they let me know. But, in the mean-time, I have created and released a version to tide everyone over.

This "Demo" version works without limitation until Nov 1st. Then it will continue to work but limits the images it finds to the first 5 images. If in that time, Palm has said "No thanks", I will re-release the full version. If I have not heard anything, I will push another one out that will be fully functional for another couple of weeks, until I do hear something.

This one does have a different AppID, so if anyone is thinking of getting this version just for the new features, you will need to delete the previous version. The main new feature is better image sizing for non-standard images. "Auto" should now work for everything, unless you prefer to use the "Stretch" feature. Thanks to Brian Galura for help in finding the size of the images.
    Thanks for that!!! Can't wait until I can buy the full app.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Thanks so much for the demo -- I was getting very disheartened without it. The pre just isn't the same with ONE wallpaper.

I will be racing to be first in line to buy it when it's a paid app.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    Thank you Boydell. God bless you