Page 21 of 31 FirstFirst ... 111617181920212223242526 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    He didn't stop posting, go up 8 posts from yours.
    wow...How did I miss that. Thanks for pointing it out!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    I miss this too! Deleted it (temporarily, I thought), along with a score of other homebrew apps, in an attempt to download something from the app catalog. It'll be the first app I buy when it's finally in the app catalog.
    I don't get why developers pull their apps from hombrew prematurely.

I understand the need for doing it, but I think they should wait until it is actually in the app store to do so.

if we have learned anything, palm doesn't always guess correctly on when an app will be in the app cat.

have we even heard from the switcheroo developer recently?

hopeing the paid app has the ability to used more that one folder, now tthat you can download pics from the web.
    Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedGeek View Post
    I don't get why developers pull their apps from hombrew prematurely.

I understand the need for doing it, but I think they should wait until it is actually in the app store to do so.

if we have learned anything, palm doesn't always guess correctly on when an app will be in the app cat.

have we even heard from the switcheroo developer recently?

hopeing the paid app has the ability to used more that one folder, now tthat you can download pics from the web.
    yeah. He said if its not available through the catalog soon he will put it back up.
    I'm also one of the ones who doctored out of Switcharoo, if anyone could pm it to me, it would mucho appreciated... i also think this is my favorite app out there...
    I would love love love the ipk!
    I'm SO BUMMED...just DR. Cuz the themes don't mix with Preware and it wasn't till after I reported problems did they post the problem. So now I can't use this too? WAAAAA...this is usually the first thing I grab after my five DRLs. When? Could be months, so I hope he puts it back up soon!!!
    It's a shame Palm is taking so long to list Switcharoo in the App Catalog. So many people are going to buy this as soon as it's available.
    wow im super bummed out!!...i had to get a refurbed pre and im getting everything back to how i had it and no switcheroo!!

im hoping maybe someone can pm me the ipk!...I need to get my pre switching walls asap!
    someone PLEASE pm me with the ipk. I LLOOVVEE this app, and have been using it since the 1st release. I had to doctor my pre, and now I can't get Switcharoo back. Someone please help! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! I miss my random wallpapers every 15 minutes.
    i would love to have switcharoo back..had to get a replacement phone..lost all my contacts...lost most of all my apps..including switcharoo...i was hoping to get it back to day..but no worky.....please pm my the ipk..i will purchase update when in app cat when availiable....PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Best App so far for me!! Nice work - good luck with Palm
    Quote Originally Posted by anti.social View Post
    lame.

Huge disappointment. fail developer. why not post a version that is pre-release and has less features that remains FREE? While we sit and wait.... wait..... wait for it to show up in app cat. *yawn* fail.
    Nice first post.
    love this app would pay what ever it cost to have it back on my pre.............
    but hope that if it do hit the app store it will have something new (if it does not then i would still pay for it lol)
    i was kinda hopping for some moving images sorta like gift images as the wall paper
    I might go crazy if i don't get this back on my phone!!!!
    600p > 650p > 700p > PRE
    Touchscreen died on me, got a new Pre and now I'm w/o this app. Very sad day indeed. Hope it gets posted soon on app catalog or here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great app btw!!
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Can someone PM me the ipk? That would be terrific!
    I knew I shouldn't have reset my Pre. Now I cant get this app till its out again. I will buy it from the app catalog. I guess for now I will have to manually change my 712 wallpapers.
    yeah... same here. It was so cool I would have thought that it would have come standard on the pre. I had a horrible mess on saturday with my phone and got everything back exepct this! bring it back!
    Quote Originally Posted by gamble79 View Post
    I knew I shouldn't have reset my Pre. Now I cant get this app till its out again. I will buy it from the app catalog. I guess for now I will have to manually change my 712 wallpapers.
    Wow 712!! I thought I had a lot with 76.

Some1 please send me the ipk
    600p > 650p > 700p > PRE