Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10151617181920212223242530 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    FYI. The original ipk location still works. I too had doctored my phone and was disappointed it was no longer available via preware or QI. When I got home i looked in my download folder and the ipk was still there. I dropped into QI and voila.

I assume it's improper for me to repost it since it was removed by the author.
    Can you PM me the ipk location or e-mail me the ipk? I lost it since I webOS Doctor'd my phone.
    I had to webDoc mine too and lost the app. Any way or where we can find it?
    anyone with a rooted pre and wants to test my copy/paste files method, pm me.
    Anyone with a rooted pre? I did some ol' googling and found the file's location however it is for a rooted pre only. No guarantee of working but worth a chance.

./install http://forums.precentral.net/spe_att...1-com.palm.app
    .switcharoo_0.9.0_all.ipk
    Quote Originally Posted by collegekid13 View Post
    Anyone with a rooted pre? I did some ol' googling and found the file's location however it is for a rooted pre only. No guarantee of working but worth a chance.

./install http://forums.precentral.net/spe_att...1-com.palm.app
    .switcharoo_0.9.0_all.ipk
    Doesn't work, if I click the link it tries to DL, but it is 0KB
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdv22 View Post
    Doesn't work, if I click the link it tries to DL, but it is 0KB
    Did you do it on the Pre cause I tried it from Windows and got the same problem?
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I don't know about you guys, but I just downloaded and backed up the entire repository. I don't want this happening again.
    is there any way to back up the app from your phone???????
    this is bad i am willing to have a bad phone that do not connect to aim just to keep this app running on my phone until it comes out in the app store
    if any one has it please share it (i will buy the app once it comes out i think this app is a must)
    Not sure about from your Phone, but if you can SFTP to it(ROOTED) or if you have Terminal you can backup this folder
    /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.switcharoo/*

I am still going to buy this once it comes out in the app store

Quote Originally Posted by bluediablito View Post
    is there any way to back up the app from your phone???????
    this is bad i am willing to have a bad phone that do not connect to aim just to keep this app running on my phone until it comes out in the app store
    if any one has it please share it (i will buy the app once it comes out i think this app is a must)
    I miss the switcharoo. Please re-post the ipk...PLEASE!!!
  11.    #391  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbulante View Post
    I miss the switcharoo. Please re-post the ipk...PLEASE!!!
    Wow! I had no idea that taking it down for now would cause such a ruckus.

Switcharoo has been submitted to Palm and the status changed from "queued for review" to "being reviewed". So I pulled it until I find out if they are going to accept it.

However it they don't accept it for any reason, it will go right back up on here. So I am so sorry to all those that are without for now. I am hoping to find out any day now.
    My problem is when it does show up in the Apps Catalog, I won't be able to download it because of the ridiculous memory allocation problem the Pre has. Preware doesn't have that limitation.

This app is my most used app...every 15 mins. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Wow! I had no idea that taking it down for now would cause such a ruckus.

Switcharoo has been submitted to Palm and the status changed from "queued for review" to "being reviewed". So I pulled it until I find out if they are going to accept it.

However it they don't accept it for any reason, it will go right back up on here. So I am so sorry to all those that are without for now. I am hoping to find out any day now.
    Ive been waiting on this to return, I thought it went to the darkside - app catalog
    stay in touch with the hip hop community @http://www.twitter.com/moon_man_e
    if you want the ipk and you post here someone might be kind enough to PM it to you...
    if you want the ipk and you post here someone might be kind enough to PM it to you...
    I would love the ipk because I lost my app on a phone swap and miss it so much!
    Bummer, had to doctor my phone yesterday -- didn't realize I was going to be without switcharoo. I'll be in withdrawal until it appears in the app catalog. Word Whirl and Switcharoo are the best two apps out there!
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I would love the ipk because I lost my app on a phone swap and miss it so much!
    Me too. Switcheroo is my favorite app... didn't realize it till i got my pre back & couldn't get it.
    I would love to have the ipk !!! please if anyone can get it to me.
    Can't wait to get my hands on it again! Thanks for clearing up the air!
    Last edited by mrloserpunk; 10/10/2009 at 03:14 PM.
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Quote Originally Posted by mrloserpunk View Post
    where oh where did it go? I've got the 9.8 ipk, but I'm not gonna share until we know whats up. He may be prepping for an app catalog debut or something....I noticed though that the 9.8 is no longer functioning properly for me. Same issues I had with earlier versions, saying it switched when in fact it had not....maybe something in 1.2.1 borked it? I doubt it but....still odd, and he's stopped posting...
    He didn't stop posting, go up 8 posts from yours.