Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Hmmm, sort of frustrating.. I rebooted into Developer mode and installed via the Windows application and it still doesn't show up. What is going on for me and the guy earlier?

Update: well thats not cool, I just deleted an app and tried again and then it worked, are we really limited to a certain amount of apps? If so, thats just horrible!
    Silly question maybe, but are you guys that are having trouble installing it running WebOS 1.1.0? Some homebrews require this OS on the phone.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    121 Global Posts
    I installed with filecoaster and it's working.

One problem I've found is that it also uses pics from other folders not only the wallpaper folder.
    I am running 1.1. I keep it up to date by installing as soon as I hear about the update. It did finally install through filecoaster. Not sure why it didnt' just do it right away.
    This is great... I installed with file coaster, no problem... I'm so glad this out, I've been waiting for this....
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    wanting this for a while. thumbs up to you sir.
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Good Job, the need to immitate palm applications is what's holding me back on making changes to my Notification.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts
    Thanks,
    Thx for this app! I have been wishing for something like this.

As someone mentioned earlier, there is a bug where images from other folders are being used as well, even though only images from the "Wallpaper" folder is supposed to be used.

A couple of enhancements that I think would be super useful would be:

1) specifying folder or folders to pull images from.

2) shorter intervals of image switch

Thx again!
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    LOVE IT!!!

THANK YOU!!!

***suggestion: the only thing its missing is if you could chose the folder of the wallpapers rather than it picking out pictures from all your photos.
    i have been trying to get this hack running all day like you have no idea, my question is will the stuff i altered mess with this or other future stuff..... sigh, though i would like it on a 1 minute timer and that guy with the once an hour thing for time of day, that sounds pretty awesome
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    Hmmm, sort of frustrating.. I rebooted into Developer mode and installed via the Windows application and it still doesn't show up. What is going on for me and the guy earlier?

Update: well thats not cool, I just deleted an app and tried again and then it worked, are we really limited to a certain amount of apps? If so, thats just horrible!
    Yes and no. Its not a varaible palm put there, its just how much space they made in the partition where homebrew apps go.
    Quote Originally Posted by NickDG View Post
    Welcome to open source. Things can get bumpy. Please fasten your seat belts.
    Quote Originally Posted by dianagr View Post
    You can also swipe a counterclockwise semi-circle around the center button to go back. [Do a back gesture]
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    installed with filecoaster with no problem... works great!!! thanks a bunch
    Global Posts
    564 Global Posts
    This is awesome, thanks.

It works for me, I have the default folder name "Wallpapers". There is also a folder ".wallpapers", maybe it makes a difference? I'm guessing the wallpaper you have in use (and other you previously used) is stored in ".wallpapers" while everything in "wallpapers" can be selected.

My one request, which I think should be simple, is that when the random wallpaper is selected, check to make sure it's not the same wallpaper it was before. I only have a half-dozen wallpapers right now (since I didn't have a switcher...) and it often loads the same one I am already looking at.
    Been waiting for this! .Thanks so much for making it !. My Pre now changes wallpapers like Windows 7 new slideshow feature. Awesome!
    Thank you for the app, I have been waiting for this. Nice job
    Last edited by thebogman; 07/31/2009 at 01:03 AM. Reason: Misspell
    great app, filecoasted and coasting backdrops.
    Looks to be very promising! I'm going to wait until some of the suggestions (choose wallpaper folder, shorter time periods) are done before downloading. Keep up the good work!
    Worked for me the first time. Installed with Filecoaster using the default "Wallpapers" folder.
    Any chance we could have the option to pick from what gallery the images are pulled from... so instead of "Wallpapers" it could be "Rotation" or w/e we'd like?

Nice app otherwise, mimics the same functionality ultramon + vbs scripting + windows scheduler does on my desktop
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast