Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122232429 ... LastLast
    so why is it not available for download today, right after i rooted my phone into a brick? i love this app and my phone is not going to be same without it,
    Im looking for it too, i had it on there but had to use the Web Dr and now I cant find it...
    i need multiple folder option. when will it be available? in the paid app?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Bring back the app. I recently WebDoctored my phone and now my favourite app of all time is AWOL.
    Same thing here.

It's cruel to pull a great app like this when you haven't even published it in the App Catalog yet.

While i think this would make a great .99 cent app, before it's publicly available you should leave it up in the repo for download for poor saps like us that have had to have their phones wiped.

Anyone have the .ipk they can share? Anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishounen View Post
    Same thing here.

It's cruel to pull a great app like this when you haven't even published it in the App Catalog yet.

While i think this would make a great .99 cent app, before it's publicly available you should leave it up in the repo for download for poor saps like us that have had to have their phones wiped.

Anyone have the .ipk they can share? Anyone?
    I totally agree. I need to get a replacement Pre today and don't want to be without my fav App! PLEASE POST IT UNTIL IT GETS IN THE APP CATALOG!
    Not asking for a repost, but would love an update on when we can expect the app in the App Catalog. Will definitely buy it once it's there.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    FYI. The original ipk location still works. I too had doctored my phone and was disappointed it was no longer available via preware or QI. When I got home i looked in my download folder and the ipk was still there. I dropped into QI and voila.

I assume it's improper for me to repost it since it was removed by the author.
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Not asking for a repost, but would love an update on when we can expect the app in the App Catalog. Will definitely buy it once it's there.

not a developer, but from what i hear/read about the process, its upto palm when it gets released to the catalog.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Hi all,

what happen to switcharoo? How come it is not available for download anymore? I love this app hope I will see it back online ready for download soon
    Just got a new phone today, went to download my favorite app aaaaaaand.. its gone.

Please baby jesus, let me have glorious wallpaper switching again.
    I get this on a few images I have.
    Do we know what causes this error?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesta View Post
    FYI. The original ipk location still works. I too had doctored my phone and was disappointed it was no longer available via preware or QI. When I got home i looked in my download folder and the ipk was still there. I dropped into QI and voila.

Want to share the love. I want that app back sooo bad and if you have the ipk than we all can prosper!
    do any one know how to take this app of the phone and make a backup of it
    (i need to dr my phone and would like to use the one i have)
    I think - think - that if you backup the contents of the directory /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.switcharoo/ as well as the files /var/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.switcharoo.control and /var/usr/lib/ipkg/info/com.palm.app.switcharoo.list and then restore post doctor, you will be able to get it back. I've never tried this, but it's the best suggestion I have.
    i have the older app but i want the newer one back =(
    I loved this app. I will gladly pay for it. Need it for my new Pre. What good are 200 wallpapers, if I have to switch them manually?

Hope all is well with the author. He hasn't posted a darn thing since 9/17.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Hey Nesta, you don't have to repost it, but how about emailing it to people who ask you for it in the meanwhile until it has been released again.

A lot of people have lost it due to re-imaging there phones and Switcharoo is one of the best apps on the Pre.
    Global Posts
    104 Global Posts

which verison do you have??
    I also took a look and have .9.10, but would like to get the new version back
    Can I get the app if I donate?