Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8131415161718192021222328 ... LastLast
    Thanks. I never had an issue since the first release. It just worked great for me. I do have some WebOSinstaller tweaks, maybe something there messed me up. ii

I am just getting bored with my static wallpaper now ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    was this app submitted to palm?

btw, where are "we" with the select 2 folders to grab pics from.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    what does no repeats mean for image sequence? it does start over after all are shown?

i only have 50 ish wallpapers (something i would no have if it werent for this app), but it did seem that the same wallpaper came up a lot.
    I am having the same problem. I have 621 wallpapers and growing and the same ones keep repeating. It maybe cycles 5 to 10 new ones in there but keeps using the same ones. I have no repeats on. Can this be fixed or am I doing something wrong?
    Knock Knock..remember me?....just a little script maybe than can delete all the files so I can try to re-install it... ii
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!

Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Thanks, this is a great app. It works perfectly. I love being able to switch my screen. I hated having to choose one screen saver and having to live with that one, or go through a whole process to change it. Now I can have the best pics of my nephews on my phone, and not have to worry about getting all three babies, under 5, together in a pic. DO you know how hard that is??? Now thanks to you, I can have my cake and eat it too.
    I realy like this app, but seem to have one problem with it. Some of the photos show up zoomed in. I know the setting can be changed to auto, stretch, actual or /, but this does not seem to fix all of them.
    Thanks for the cool app.
    I installed 1.2 last night and it appeared as if Switcheroo no longer worked after the upgrade... However, upon more investigation, I figured out what was wrong. I had my Album = "Wallpapers" set prior to the upgrade, and after the upgrade, it changed it to Album = "7"...not sure why that happened, but once I reset the album to "wallpapers", it works fine now!
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I had my Album = "Wallpapers" set prior to the upgrade, and after the upgrade, it changed it to Album = "7"...not sure why that happened, but once I reset the album to "wallpapers", it works fine now!
    Same issue for me so the upgrade must have moved some pointers around or something. I really like this app
    It is still not working for me even after 1.2.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    It is still not working for me even after 1.2.
    Did you go into Switcheroo and update the name of the album?
    same issue I had before in the above screen shot. I cannot even get to that option.

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    same issue I had before in the above screen shot. I cannot even get to that option.
    I don't see a screenshot in the post above.
    Quote Originally Posted by Audemars02 View Post
    I don't see a screenshot in the post above.
    Higher! ii
    Post 339.
    http://forums.precentral.net/showthr...38#post1894267

Thanks for mentioning the 1.2 fix. I was wondering if the switching was broken or something.
    Works with 0.9.14

I really like this app but it was irritating for me that the auto size feature only works with images taken on the Pre. I adjusted it to scale any image to fit on the screen while preserving the aspect ratio.

unzip attached file and place at:
    /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.switcharoo/app/models/wallpaper-service.jsjsjs
    Attached Files Attached Files
    I really love this application. It might be my favorite mod I have on my pre, and I have a ton. Thank you so much!!!
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    had this on my old phone love it
    Quote Originally Posted by ddoc View Post
    Works with 0.9.14

I really like this app but it was irritating for me that the auto size feature only works with images taken on the Pre. I adjusted it to scale any image to fit on the screen while preserving the aspect ratio.

unzip attached file and place at:
    /var/usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.switcharoo/app/models/wallpaper-service.jsjsjs
    do you have to root to browse to that directory?
    I love the app, but it screws most of my wallpapers up with the stock settings ..
    i attempted to browse to that directory via the USB mode and obviously it wasnt there ... would love the added functionality though...
    Got it working now. I am unsure if it was the 1.2.1 patch or me running the preware EPR utility but it works now. ii

love the app
    the first app i ever installed on my new pre..............
    i was hopping to suggest something hopefully others can agree or disagree or it can be ignore
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>it would be really cool to have moving images sorta like Windows vista DreamScene on the pre.........it would blow away any other phone
    by the way keep up the good work ..great app