Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7121314151617181920212227 ... LastLast
  1.    #321  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    what does no repeats mean for image sequence? it does start over after all are shown?

i only have 50 ish wallpapers (something i would no have if it werent for this app), but it did seem that the same wallpaper came up a lot.
    Yes, "no repeat" means it is random, but it doesn't do any repeats until all of them have been used once, then it wipes the list and starts over.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the udpate. I like the no repeat feature, just what I was waiting for.
    I'll reply here instead of the PM. Sure enough, changing the "Image Sizing" to "Actual Size" resolved the scaling issue for me. Leaving it at "Auto" causes the scaling issue, but since all the wallpapers I use are the exact screen size, this is a non-issue for me.

*thumbs up* Thanks, I missed having my wallpaper change every hour! (Any way for you to sneak a "three hours" option into the next update?)
    Awesome utility! Thanks for creating and sharing it.

I have some suggestions for advanced switching.

1) Switching based on holidays, like Christmas, 4th of July, Birthday, Easter, Presidents Day, Bunker Hill day, etc.
    2) Seasonal switching based on tags applied to individual wallpapers, or a seasonal album
    3) Time of day, ex. morning, afternoon, and evening wallpapers
    4) Customized labels and quick selection by mood (bright & happy, sad/dark, color) or scene (city, nature, animal, hot girl, waterfall, beach, etc.) again by tagging or specific album folder.
    5) Event based, like if receive an email or SMS from a specific sender or code word, or calendar event.
    6) Day of week
    7) Ability to sort and prioritize these switching rules.

I love your wonderful app. These are just suggestions. I'm pleased with your improvements so far and I will continue to use it. Thanks for your contribution.
    Quote Originally Posted by odontastic View Post
    Awesome utility! Thanks for creating and sharing it.

I have some suggestions for advanced switching.

1) Switching based on holidays, like Christmas, 4th of July, Birthday, Easter, Presidents Day, Bunker Hill day, etc.
    2) Seasonal switching based on tags applied to individual wallpapers, or a seasonal album
    3) Time of day, ex. morning, afternoon, and evening wallpapers
    Ditto these requests. Great ideas if they are possible.
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
    My switcharoo just stopped working out of the blue. When I click on the icon it just says switcharoo is active but gives me blanks everywhere else. Help!
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    I must admit, I preferred not having the change happen at midnight. I have mine set at 6 hours and timed it just right to change at 10 AM/PM and 4 AM/PM. This way I had a chance to enjoy all the wallpaper switches throughout the day. Now it will only change at 12 and 6! Any chance you could add a feature to select the exact time for changes?
    Hi, I have been using this since the first version and I love it. I seen a demo on an Android phone that has the wallpaper pulled in from live web cams all over the world. I thought, man switcharoo could do that easily.

So it is just a suggestion.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    any word on when selecting multiple folders will be implemented?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    this app simply rules... it adds a touch of personalization that I really enjoy

It fits in nicely with the fact that my desktop wallpaper changes every 15 minutes at home as well =)
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    So searched and came up empty, so if this was asked before I apologize...

Does the app switch walls while the phone is asleep? I have mine set for changing on every 15 minutes if that matters.
    This is the first home brew app I downloaded on FileCoaster and I ablsolutly LOVE it! I get a suprise wallpaper every day. The update has really improved the look of the pictures.

Thank you SO much!
  13.    #333  
    Quote Originally Posted by bdubbx View Post
    So searched and came up empty, so if this was asked before I apologize...

Does the app switch walls while the phone is asleep? I have mine set for changing on every 15 minutes if that matters.
    Nope, it doesn't. When you turn your phone on, it checks if an event would have happened while it was asleep, and if so it will switch right then.
  14.    #334  
    Quote Originally Posted by GeekyGirl36 View Post
    This is the first home brew app I downloaded on FileCoaster and I ablsolutly LOVE it! I get a suprise wallpaper every day. The update has really improved the look of the pictures.

Thank you SO much!
    Thanks!
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Nope, it doesn't. When you turn your phone on, it checks if an event would have happened while it was asleep, and if so it will switch right then.
    Thanks! I noticed that it'll change when I wake it up soo this makes a lot of sense.
    Love this app so much. I appreciate all the updates and I hope you are able to keep updating. I just donated 5x your suggested amount via Paypal. Thanks!
    Last edited by texas_ags; 09/11/2009 at 05:56 PM. Reason: Typo
    I installed viz Preware. This app is awesome, I just download a sh*tload of wallpapers from EverythingPre.com, plus some other ones. DEF like to switch up the nice backgrounds I have. 5 Stars!

Hope this is accepted into the Official App Catalog!!!
    I have an issue maybe someone can help me with. Switcharoo was working fine for me but somehow it got corrupted and stopped working. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling many ways to no avil.

Image shows all that I see now. So can anyone help me totally uninstall this from a command line if I have to?

I want to get it working again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!

I am still trying but the previous posts screen shot is all I get. I tried un-installing and re-installing it with Preware, preload, filemanager.
    I have no idea what happened. I do not seem to be having any other issues.

Ideas anyone?? I would love to get this working again.

20.    #340  
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin View Post
    I am still trying but the previous posts screen shot is all I get. I tried un-installing and re-installing it with Preware, preload, filemanager.
    I have no idea what happened. I do not seem to be having any other issues.

Ideas anyone?? I would love to get this working again.
    I am not sure what the problem is, but I will PM you about some options for us to look into it.