Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    How about the ability to select images to be used? Great Apps, btw. Thanks.
    Question:

Do I need to deleted the application if I am going to upgrade to the next version. I am one version behind and I'm not sure if I should delete the application or just download and install the newer version?

Thanks!

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

3.    #243  
    Quote Originally Posted by rlanza1054 View Post
    Question:

Do I need to deleted the application if I am going to upgrade to the next version. I am one version behind and I'm not sure if I should delete the application or just download and install the newer version?

Thanks!

Rob
    just install the new version.
  4.    #244  
    Quote Originally Posted by precheck View Post
    How about the ability to select images to be used? Great Apps, btw. Thanks.
    Thought about that, but thought it would be just as easy for a person to create a directory specifically for wallpaper switching and only put the images in there they wanted to include.
  5.    #245  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I would like to request an option to not have the pictures zoomed. All my portrait pictures should fit just fine, but for some reason your program stretches them and they look funny. Wish they would just show as they are. Any way of doing this?
    Been trying to figure out a way to do that, but I am dealing with undocumented features, so it is a bit of trial and error.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    This has to be by far my favorite app.
    Global Posts
    124 Global Posts
    BOYDELL
    I think you should let us be able to donate more than $1 for you.
    thanks.
    Global Posts
    172 Global Posts
    Awesome app. Thanks.
    Why even when I use photos taken WITH the pre camera does the app distort them so they look too narrow and tall? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    I have a minor problem to report.. I installed an older version of this app, and later installed an update without uninstalling the original. I noticed that the wallpaper switch timing was wrong. It was switching about every few hours, instead of my setting of 3 days. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the newest version, but the problem remains. I'm not exactly sure what the switching rate is, but it's definitely at least 2x per day. I've tried changing the setting and changing it back, and I reset my Pre on a daily basis (to put in my spare battery).

I wonder how you're managing the timing, and if it may have been affected by older versions, or leftovers from an uninstall. Are any other users experiencing this anomaly?
    Wat the heck!!?? Mine was working just fine for about all of 2 days... Then it stopped stitchinh wallpapers 4 me... Any one elsw experience this or can any one tell me why they think this happened!!! I was really lovin my diff wallpapers everytime I looked @ my pre...
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tokyo_Ben View Post
    I have a minor problem to report.. I installed an older version of this app, and later installed an update without uninstalling the original. I noticed that the wallpaper switch timing was wrong. It was switching about every few hours, instead of my setting of 3 days. I uninstalled it and reinstalled the newest version, but the problem remains. I'm not exactly sure what the switching rate is, but it's definitely at least 2x per day. I've tried changing the setting and changing it back, and I reset my Pre on a daily basis (to put in my spare battery).

I wonder how you're managing the timing, and if it may have been affected by older versions, or leftovers from an uninstall. Are any other users experiencing this anomaly?
    I noticed this problem too. It seems 0.9.9 broke the timing. I have mine set to 3 days and it seems to be switching every 12 hrs or so. This functioned correctly in the previous builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I would like to request an option to not have the pictures zoomed. All my portrait pictures should fit just fine, but for some reason your program stretches them and they look funny. Wish they would just show as they are. Any way of doing this?
    +1. The pics are just slightly zoomed. I'm also not sure if it is using all the pics in the wallpaper folder (wouldn't need an option for pic selection if the all images from folder were being used)?

Great app. It is one of my favs!! Thanks again!
    Quote Originally Posted by hu5t13man View Post
    Wat the heck!!?? Mine was working just fine for about all of 2 days... Then it stopped stitchinh wallpapers 4 me... Any one elsw experience this or can any one tell me why they think this happened!!! I was really lovin my diff wallpapers everytime I looked @ my pre...
    This periodically happens to me and the only relation I've found is that it occurs after I use fileCoaster. As soon as I go back into Switcharoo and re-select my wallpaper album, the switching occurs as it should. I'm not sure if there is a conflict or if it's just coincidence. Both fileCoaster and Switcharoo are awesome apps.
  15.    #255  
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    I noticed this problem too. It seems 0.9.9 broke the timing. I have mine set to 3 days and it seems to be switching every 12 hrs or so. This functioned correctly in the previous builds.
    Yah... I know what it is. The timing thing is basically telling the phone to kick off an event in X number of hours (or minutes) and that number can't be big enough to handle 1 week. So I tried 7:0:0:00 instead thinking it could be 7 days. The phone didn't complain, and looked like it was going to work... But I didn't sit around for a week to find out.

I will drop the week option and change 3 days back to 72 hours.
  16.    #256  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    This periodically happens to me and the only relation I've found is that it occurs after I use fileCoaster. As soon as I go back into Switcharoo and re-select my wallpaper album, the switching occurs as it should. I'm not sure if there is a conflict or if it's just coincidence. Both fileCoaster and Switcharoo are awesome apps.
    That is weird. I will have to look into what might be happening.
    AWESOME! 0.9.9 is working correctly for me. Not sure what changed but I am A.O.K with it! Thanks!!!
    "When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth"

PM me your questions, If I cant find an answer, I'll show you who can.
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Feature Request: Setup an online-repository to download a random image from.

Necessary Components:
    Images would need meta-data about subject matter and category (ie: Explicit words/images and if it's abstract/nature/movie/etc.) that can be filtered in the app.
    Would need a toggle (Use local images only or go online for images)

I don't know how feasible this is, or how much traffic the server you use would get, but it'd be a great feature that's currently available on Android.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    can anyone help me to install this ... is there instructions or something ....somewhere
    Anybody have any reports of impact on battery life? I can't tell for sure but I get the feeling this does in fact negatively impact battery life. Anybody else notice anything?
    "There are 10 types of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't"