Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 240 of 607
  1.    #221  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Thank you. Last night I saw a picture of the kids pop up that was in one of those subdirs. Works great & looks good!

    Now that the app is near perfect, how about different ways to fade the pictures in? Like diifferent effects with the wallpapers change. The ways you could do that are limitless, is that even possible? would it hog the memory?

    Next up, always on feature so when I'm charging it'll show itself off, (at least every 5 minutes)...
    Not really a way to do transitions when changing the background.

    However, a slide-show app could just be displaying the images and could do whatever it wanted with changing from one picture to the next. (I wonder how I can watch for the charging event and take over for the clock that shows...)
  2.    #222  
    New version of the app is available in the app catalog (v0.9.9). Newest version fixes the problem with albums that have spaces in their names.
  3. imex99's Avatar
    Posts
    634 Posts
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    #223  
    To do:

    * Have the ability to set the folder or album the images will come from (Done in 0.9.3)
    * Additional times for switching (Done in 0.9.3)
    * Allow for sequential switching rather than random
    * Keep the app from closing automatically when the switch happens in the background. (done in 0.9.7)
    * Add feature to "reset settings"
    * Make horizontal images not stretched.


    Love your application, can't wait until we can select the order they show up.... Keep up the good work!!
  4. #224  
    Awesome app! Thanks!!!

    I have a recommendation: Allow multi-selection of Photo Roll, Downloads, wallpapers. In other words, I'd like to be able to select downloads and wallpapers, but not include Photo Roll. I selected All Images, and had the ugly mug I took of my buddy (for his contact photo) staring at me. Couldn't have that, so I could only select downloads, which excludes my wallpapers (i like my downloads better, for now). Just a suggestion.

    Again, great work!!! Thanks a ton!
  5. #225  
    boydell, your new version indeed fixed my issue with my big Digital Blasphemy folder not working! Nice work! This app is amazing, just love it!
  6. #226  
    I would love to see some times in-between 1 day and 1 hour.
    Don't want it rotating all day, figured like 6 hrs or 4 hrs would be good.

    Thanks for this GREAT APP!!!!
  7. #227  
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    New version of the app is available in the app catalog (v0.9.9). Newest version fixes the problem with albums that have spaces in their names.
    Thanks so much for taking care of this quickly. It has been working fine so far today.
  8. #228  
    sweet, just got the new version and its fantastic
  9. #229  
    I have noticed when I reset my device that the app stops working. I have to reinstall it from file coaster. Anyone else have this issue?
  10. #230  
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Not really a way to do transitions when changing the background.

    However, a slide-show app could just be displaying the images and could do whatever it wanted with changing from one picture to the next. (I wonder how I can watch for the charging event and take over for the clock that shows...)
    I have no experience in programming but a slideshow app would be a good type of screen saver left in an open card.. Right? Pausing when the card shrinks to relieve memory.

    As for taking over the clock and stupid "drag out of circle" for a slideshow app in place wold be just fricken cool. And... It would be the first screen saver app. Possible? I see your brain ticking in the last msg...
  11. mbk1487's Avatar
    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #231  
    This was my first homebrew app download, and I think it's pretty frickin cool. Nice work!
  12.    #232  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellnation View Post
    I have noticed when I reset my device that the app stops working. I have to reinstall it from file coaster. Anyone else have this issue?
    I haven't noticed that, in fact I reset my device today and the app still works.

    When you say it stops working do you mean you even try to re-open the app, and click "switch now" and that doesn't even work?

    What version do you have?
  13. DNic's Avatar
    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    #233  
    Havent had any issues as of yet.
  14. #234  
    Am i missing the file?? I don't see the ipk anymore for filecoaster??

    Found it..... needed the new version of filecoaster to see it.
    Last edited by Achill3s; 08/08/2009 at 01:09 AM.
  15. #235  
    This homebrew app works like a charm. I do not see any problems with battery life also which is a good thing.
  16. #236  
    do you think you can make it switch every minute for people that would like that?!? like my self...
  17. #237  
    I have been using this for more than a week I haven't had any issues great app. Thanks
    My device history. Casio A-10/Cassiopeia E-100/PPC6600/PPC6700/700wx/Moto Q/PPC6700/Mogul/Touch/Mogul/700wx/800w/Touch Pro/Touch Diamond/Palm Pre/Touch Pro
  18. #238  
    I would like to request an option to not have the pictures zoomed. All my portrait pictures should fit just fine, but for some reason your program stretches them and they look funny. Wish they would just show as they are. Any way of doing this?
  19. illfill's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #239  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I would like to request an option to not have the pictures zoomed. All my portrait pictures should fit just fine, but for some reason your program stretches them and they look funny. Wish they would just show as they are. Any way of doing this?
    that the only issue i see with this app my g/f looks like she has a jay leno chin and my car looks like it got squished (lol) ... but other than that the app is great ... wonderful idea and the looks of the app you created quite a beauty i must say there my friend
  20. #240  
    Quote Originally Posted by remmysmom View Post
    I would like to request an option to not have the pictures zoomed. All my portrait pictures should fit just fine, but for some reason your program stretches them and they look funny. Wish they would just show as they are. Any way of doing this?
    Same here.

Posting Permissions