Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 607
  1. #201  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    Am i the only one who is having NO PROBLEMS AT ALL with the newest update?

    i was having pics being pulled from wrong folders in past updates but this new one is spot on.

    My favorite app so far. I love having a new wallpaper every half hour, this app rocks!
    It works great as long as you are using the WALPAPERS or PHOTO ROLL albums. But if you try to use any other albums it does not.
  2. #202  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    It works great as long as you are using the WALPAPERS or PHOTO ROLL albums. But if you try to use any other albums it does not.
    This is correct this should go in the notes for the app....
    palm m103 > palm m130 > palm TlX > 755p > PRE (FINALLY!!!!)
  3. #203  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    It works great as long as you are using the WALPAPERS or PHOTO ROLL albums. But if you try to use any other albums it does not.
    It works well with my Downloads album as well
  4. #204  
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdavis55 View Post
    This is correct this should go in the notes for the app....
    Works fine with my "Media sync" folder and another folder called "Resized."
  5.    #205  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    It works great as long as you are using the WALPAPERS or PHOTO ROLL albums. But if you try to use any other albums it does not.
    It looks like the problem you are having is albums with spaces in the name. I created a folder called "walls" and that one worked fine. So then I created a folder called "Wall 2", and it wouldn't switch. I renamed that folder to "wall2" (and did a reboot so it would register the new name) and it would switch.

    This doesn't always seem to be the case, (as indicated by some people), but that is what I am seeing so far. I am working on a fix so people dont have to change the names of their albums. I suspect I will have to URLencode the path so it will pass to the preferences without loosing the space.
  6. shaun0207's Avatar
    Posts
    22 Posts
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    #206  
    I've tried 4x now. I cant get this download or install. Any ideas?
  7. #207  
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    It looks like the problem you are having is albums with spaces in the name. I created a folder called "walls" and that one worked fine. So then I created a folder called "Wall 2", and it wouldn't switch. I renamed that folder to "wall2" (and did a reboot so it would register the new name) and it would switch.

    This doesn't always seem to be the case, (as indicated by some people), but that is what I am seeing so far. I am working on a fix so people dont have to change the names of their albums. I suspect I will have to URLencode the path so it will pass to the preferences without loosing the space.
    Thanks for all your work. Look forward to the update. Let me know if you need anymore info and I will be glad to help in any way.

    I just tried taking the spaces out of the album name and it seems to be working fine. The fix would be nice so that I can put them back to a more uniform name. By the way I did not have to reboot.
    Last edited by alvin319; 08/06/2009 at 01:46 PM.
  8. #208  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    It works well with my Downloads album as well
    +1

    App is working perfectly with new realease. Great job...
  9. #209  
    This is the first time I downloaded and its the latest version but even with default settings (wallpapers album) it doesn't work at all. If I hit switch now then it works but not in the background. Any ideas?
  10. #210  
    So might have found a bug. It started working after I closed my open cards. I had phone, email and messaging open when it wasn't working. When I closed them it started working. Is this by design?
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    So might have found a bug. It started working after I closed my open cards. I had phone, email and messaging open when it wasn't working. When I closed them it started working. Is this by design?
    Shouldn't be. I will test that.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by mobilehavoc View Post
    So might have found a bug. It started working after I closed my open cards. I had phone, email and messaging open when it wasn't working. When I closed them it started working. Is this by design?
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Shouldn't be. I will test that.
    So I tested it, and on mine it still switches with a bunch of other stuff open... Anything else that might have been going on?
  13. #213  
    Any chance we could have a preference that allows to NOT fit the image to screen? It's distorting some of my photos.
  14.    #214  
    Quote Originally Posted by tennenho View Post
    Any chance we could have a preference that allows to NOT fit the image to screen? It's distorting some of my photos.
    That is planned. However, that is the default behavior of the wallpaper importer. As of yet, I have not figured out how to determine the current image size so I can calculate the proper scaling.
  15. #215  
    Any way to turn on multiple folders or @ least subfolders?

    I cleaned up my wallpaper folder by genre.

    D:/Palm/wallpapers/family
    /cars
    /sports

    And so on. ???

    Thank you.
  16.    #216  
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPre View Post
    Any way to turn on multiple folders or @ least subfolders?

    I cleaned up my wallpaper folder by genre.

    D:/Palm/wallpapers/family
    /cars
    /sports

    And so on. ???

    Thank you.
    It will automatically pull from all the subfolders in the main album you select. However, there is no way to only pick some of them. (limitation in the main mojo code.)
  17. #217  
    No, you are not the only one who has had no problems installing/using this ap. I used fileCoaster to get it and WebOSQuickInstall to install it. Both are great aps.

    I've got close to 200 wallpapers, using them as screensavers on the laptop and switching on the Pre.

    This is a great ap.

    Paul
  18. #218  
    App does exactly what it says it does. Working flawlessly for me.

    One minor complaint is the status message it shows on the bottom when it changes a background. Can we perhaps have an option to silently change the background instead of letting me know and me having to slide the notification off the screen
  19. #219  
    Thank you. Last night I saw a picture of the kids pop up that was in one of those subdirs. Works great & looks good!

    Now that the app is near perfect, how about different ways to fade the pictures in? Like diifferent effects with the wallpapers change. The ways you could do that are limitless, is that even possible? would it hog the memory?

    Next up, always on feature so when I'm charging it'll show itself off, (at least every 5 minutes)...
  20.    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by disgrace View Post
    App does exactly what it says it does. Working flawlessly for me.

    One minor complaint is the status message it shows on the bottom when it changes a background. Can we perhaps have an option to silently change the background instead of letting me know and me having to slide the notification off the screen
    The status messages have been removed from the latest version available in the app catalog.

    Or go directly here:
    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo

Posting Permissions