Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141520 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 607
  1. #181  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I installed the new version and set it to a specific folder of images other than the wallpaper folder and it does nothing. I even hit the "Change now" button to set a new wallpaper and it doesn't change the wallpaper even though it says it did. It's like it doesn't like certain folders? I changed it back to the wallpaper folder again and its working from that one...
    Have the same issue. The only time I can get it to change is when it is set to PHOTO ROLL or WALLPAPERS. None of my other albums switch.
  2.    #182  
    Quote Originally Posted by biggamer3 View Post
    I dont get it, is there an IPK for 9.8?
    Yes. But you get it in the new homebrew apps catalog. (Click "Homebrew Apps" from the list of links right under the "pre|central.net" above.)

    Or you can go right here:

    http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo
  3.    #183  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    Have the same issue. The only time I can get it to change is when it is set to PHOTO ROLL or WALLPAPERS. None of my other albums switch.
    And you get no error? So when you click on "Switch Now" does it say that it switched, but it didn't actually do anything? Or does it say nothing?

    If you are feeling brave, do you want to send me your log file? (would have to have root access to do it) PM me if you would be willing, and I will tell you where it is and where to send it.

    Thanks much!
  4. #184  
    wow works much better with latest update!

    switched perfectly between my Wallpapers, Photo Roll and Downloads folder.

    solved the random switches from previous updates.

    Good stuff my man!
  5. #185  
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    And you get no error? So when you click on "Switch Now" does it say that it switched, but it didn't actually do anything? Or does it say nothing?

    If you are feeling brave, do you want to send me your log file? (would have to have root access to do it) PM me if you would be willing, and I will tell you where it is and where to send it.

    Thanks much!
    It says that it has switched the wallpaper but does nothing. No errors at all.

    I have not yet rooted me pre. Guess i have not had a reason to. Anything I can do to help out.
  6. andyckr's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    #186  
    boydell,

    I downloaded "v0.9.6(debug)" and now the wallpapers arent changing and I have it set to every 5 mins. I also dont get the option to choose folder.
    Help please!!

    Anyone else having this problem?
  7.    #187  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    boydell,

    I downloaded "v0.9.6(debug)" and now the wallpapers arent changing and I have it set to every 5 mins. I also dont get the option to choose folder.
    Help please!!

    Anyone else having this problem?
    Install 9.8 from http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo and let me know how it goes.
  8.    #188  
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    It says that it has switched the wallpaper but does nothing. No errors at all.

    I have not yet rooted me pre. Guess i have not had a reason to. Anything I can do to help out.
    What is the name of the folder? How many images do you have in there? Are they all the same type (jpg, png, etc). What size are the images? Anything you can think of so I can try to create the same situation.
  9. #189  
    I have 8 other albums in my photos and all of the pics are JPG. They are between 2.5M and 3M. Ranging in numbers from 9 to 117. I have listed some names and numbers below.

    New Years 2009 (13pics)
    Christmas 2008 (117pics)
    Universal Trip (93pics)
    Zoo Trip Jan 2009 (31pics)

    Hope this helps. Let me know if you need more info.
  10. andyckr's Avatar
    Posts
    167 Posts
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    #190  
    Quote Originally Posted by andyckr View Post
    Thank you! I will go ahead and wait for the next version if it'll only be another day or so.

    Patience is a virtue and for those who wait, good things come! Hehe.

    Thank you once again for this great app and for your work!
    Quote Originally Posted by boydell View Post
    Install 9.8 from http://www.precentral.net/homebrew-apps/switcharoo and let me know how it goes.
    THANKS!!
    The 3 options came up. It works perfectly!!
    Thank you boydell!!!
    Last edited by andyckr; 08/05/2009 at 07:22 PM.
  11. #191  
    Switcharoo has been working great for me for the past few versions. I have mine set to pull from the 'wallpapers' folder, however, I've found that if I ever go into Switcharoo, I then need to change to a different folder then change back to 'wallpapers' to get the images to change. That includes if I hit the Switch Now button. Once I figured that out, I haven't had any issues.
  12. phillipah's Avatar
    Posts
    95 Posts
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    #192  
    where can i donate... i love this app
  13. #193  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    I installed the new version and set it to a specific folder of images other than the wallpaper folder and it does nothing. I even hit the "Change now" button to set a new wallpaper and it doesn't change the wallpaper even though it says it did. It's like it doesn't like certain folders? I changed it back to the wallpaper folder again and its working from that one...
    I was having a similar issue after upgrading to the newest version tonight. If I changed the interval then hit "Change now" it would work. If I hit "change now" without changing the interval it didn't work. After doing this a few times it is now working properly.

    Thanks very much for this App. Very nice to load some backgrounds and the program rotate them in and out randomly. Nice to see something different when I look at my phone. Thanks again for your (and all contributors) hard work.
  14. #194  
    App Gallery indicates v0.9.8, but here it's v0.9.6. Which is correct (sorry, I'm having trouble logging into the App Gallery or I would just download and check myself).

    Thx!
    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  15.    #195  
    Quote Originally Posted by OnePalmAddict View Post
    App Gallery indicates v0.9.8, but here it's v0.9.6. Which is correct (sorry, I'm having trouble logging into the App Gallery or I would just download and check myself).

    Thx!
    ME
    They wouldn't let us upload to the forums anymore. So the only way you can get the newer version of any of the apps is in the gallery.

    I should probably go and change the first post to make that a little more clear.
  16. #196  
    Thanks, boydell! Is it possible to send me the .ipk via PM (or email) since I can't seem to access the gallery right now?

    ME
    Mark A. Einersen
    HTC Evo 4G w/Seidio Innocase Active Limited Edition Case < Palm Pre < Palm Pixi (wife) < Palm Treo 755p < Palm Centro (wife) < pa1mOne Treo 650 < Palm Tungsten|E (wife) < Palm Tungsten|T3 w/Sena Case < Sony Clie NR70 < Palm m505 < Palm m105 (wife) < Palm Vx < Palm Pilot Professional w/2 MB upgrade < Palm Pilot Professional < Sharp Zaurus ZR-3500 < Casio Digital Diary SF-4000 < Casio Digital Diary SF-1000
  17. #197  
    Quote Originally Posted by lowery23 View Post
    I was having a similar issue after upgrading to the newest version tonight. If I changed the interval then hit "Change now" it would work. If I hit "change now" without changing the interval it didn't work. After doing this a few times it is now working properly.

    Thanks very much for this App. Very nice to load some backgrounds and the program rotate them in and out randomly. Nice to see something different when I look at my phone. Thanks again for your (and all contributors) hard work.
    Hmm, unfortunately I tried that.. and had no luck. I can seem to get any other folder to work but this one titled "DB Wallpaper" will never change a wallpaper from it. It could be because of how big it is, I saw boydell refer to size of folder. It is the entire iphone collection of digitalblasphemy.com images so its definitely not small, but I can easily scroll through it manually and set one as wallpaper, so hmmm. Bug boydell?
  18. #198  
    Great program... Thanks!!
  19. Kaerey's Avatar
    Posts
    539 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #199  
    Boydell, please check your private messages in the top right corner.
    8MB Visor --> Treo 300 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre
    All devices obtained within first week of launch
  20. #200  
    Am i the only one who is having NO PROBLEMS AT ALL with the newest update?

    i was having pics being pulled from wrong folders in past updates but this new one is spot on.

    My favorite app so far. I love having a new wallpaper every half hour, this app rocks!

Posting Permissions