Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ssrjazz View Post
    Instead of just random pics, could we get the option to have it start with the latest photo and continue on from there? (technically it'd be backwards: latest -> previously posted photos)... Just want to go in order, not random pics.
    I'll try look into a good way to do that if there is enough interest. I would need to parse their RSS feeds (which means a limit of ~50 in-order pictures) though since their actual API only allows for random pictures! But, that is their *documented* API - they may have more hidden functionality...
    --WhoAmI--
    Sprint Palm Treo 700p with MR --> Palm Pre

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    I love seeing the pics. I have one problem with the program though. You can "send" the link, but only the link and not the pic. And, 99% of the time the link it sends is no longer available. I didn't realize this until I started getting complaints from my friends about sending them a crappy link to nowhere. I first thought it was a one-off kind of problem, but after all the complaints I can see it is a standard problem.

Is there a way to just send the pic?
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Sadly I've noticed that too. I might try to change it to send the web url but I don't know how long that is good for! Palm doesn't currently have a way - that I know of - to send or even save a picture just now. Hopefully they'll add that too the SDK soon!
    Great app
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts

Version 1.1.0:

- The developer at Cheezburger Network (Martin) has been kind enough to make Engrish, Fail, and Comix offical additions to their API. They have all been properly updated now!
    - Email and SMS links will now send the webpage link to the LOLz. The images where expiring so when you sent the link, the person receiving it usually didn't see anything!

LOLz Supported:
    • Cats
    • Objects
    • Dogs
    • Other animals
    • News
    • Celebs
    • Fail
    • Engrish
    • Comix
    --WhoAmI--

T-Money is now available for the webOS! Financial planning has never been easier.
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mariuszs1985 View Post
    Great app
    Thanks! I always appreciate the positive feedback!
    --WhoAmI--

Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    News part is verypro liberal so I deleted the app
    Global Posts
    246 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    News part is verypro liberal so I deleted the app
    Are you serious?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Where's the ipk for version 1.1?
    I've noticed than whenever I try to email or SMS the link, the closing parenthesis is included in the hyperlink. Of course, this causes the URL to be incorrect and leads to image not found page on cheezburger.com.

Is anyone else noticing this?
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by texasjack View Post
    Where's the ipk for version 1.1?
    You have to go to PreCentral's Homebrew apps to download it now. I can no longer upload ipk's! (at least last I checked!)
    --WhoAmI--

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by summer smile View Post
    I've noticed than whenever I try to email or SMS the link, the closing parenthesis is included in the hyperlink. Of course, this causes the URL to be incorrect and leads to image not found page on cheezburger.com.

Is anyone else noticing this?
    Yes, is anyone else having this issue? It's a webOS bug since webOS is trying to parse out the hyperlink but one I can easily work around if the demand is there!
    --WhoAmI--

Yes!
    Jesus the uncreated creator - All things came into existence through him, and apart from him not even one thing came into existence. (John 1:3 NWT)

Treo 600 > Treo 650 > PPC6700 > PPC6800 > Touch Diamond > Palm Pre > HTC EVO
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    Version 1.1.1 has been released!

Version 1.1.1:
    - "summer smile" noticed a webOS bug where the end ')' was being considered part of the URL in SMS and Email links. The ()'s have been removed now so that shouldn't be an issue anymore!
    --WhoAmI--

Thank you, Who!

I didn't want to be a bother if I was the only person experiencing a problem with it, but I'm tickled that you fixed the issue.

I really like this app, a bunch, the interface is awesome and it looks really sharp. Thank you, so much for your time and energy in creating and maintaining it.
    Updated thread title to remove version information.

Version information is now maintained in the Homebrew Apps Gallery.

Also added a note so that forum users can see in the opening post where to get future updates:

Download the latest version from the Hombrew Apps Gallery: Cheezburger Network.

- Craig
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    You updated the app *just* to add a donate button? Uninstalled.
    >++++++++++[<+++++++>-]<.>+++[<+++++>-]<.>+++[<------>-]<.>++[<++++>-]<.>++++++[<------->-]<-.>+++++++[<++++++++>-]<+.>++[<----->-]<.>++[<+++>-]<.>++++[<------------->-]<..
    Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    You updated the app *just* to add a donate button? Uninstalled.
    Yup! Just like every other user-requested update since v1.0.0!

Edit: There where some additional changes too (bugfixes), would you like me to list those as well? I'm sorry for just mentioning the updates that people actually asked about and not all the technical issues that are addressed!
    --WhoAmI--

Global Posts
    257 Global Posts
    New version coming soon to the App Catalog! My beta testers and I are very excited about this update as it makes a HUGE difference in Cheezburger Network's usability!

Version 1.2.0:
    - Rewritten to use Palm's Image Viewer to slide through pictures as well as use pinch-to-zoom!
    - Background loading of pictures to help increase the speed.
    - Logic to detect and avoid duplicates within a session (since cheezburger.com has a problem with sending the same LOL over and over!)
    - Addresses comparability issues with webOS 1.4
    --WhoAmI--

Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    Greetings, the app has been broken ever since webOS 1.4 rolled out. All I get is the spinning circle and the LOL PICTURE - LOADING.... But the pictures never load!

Any idea when cheezburger 1.2.0 will be available? Will this fix this issue?

Thanks!
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast