Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Love that it's up and running can't wait for future update. Wish it was faster and more responsive. I played this on my brother's G1 and it's great, can't wait till this one is as good as the G1.
    Fun! Thanks!
    Can you send the audio to a BT headset (when paired) instead of the phone's speaker?
    Great app, great icon, but its super laggy, so its off my pre until that's fixed. Good luck with the lag!
    Quote Originally Posted by tont0r View Post

I do plan on changing some stuff around though. Also I havent been able to find anything that stops the screen from scrolling. If anyone wants to give me the heads up, thanks in advance .
    Here's a fix for your scrolling woes:

Code:
    StageAssistant.prototype.setup = function() {
    	this.sceneArgs = {
    	name: 'simon',
    	disableSceneScroller: true
    }

this.controller.pushScene(this.sceneArgs);
    }
    Put this in your stage-assistant in place of the current setup function and you will be good to go. I tested it here and it works I just didn't want post an .ipk since it's not my program. I'll be happy to post it or email it if you want.

BTW, thanks for the program. I used to love my simon as a kid.
    Having trouble putting this and other apps on my phone. I got an error message.
    Couldn't find devise.
    Great app. Thanks.
    Great app. Downloaded with filecoaster first time. Only one problem though, my blue button doesn't make any noise. I tried uninstalling the app and then reinstalling, but with no luck.
    This app brings me back to my childhood! My only problem is the blue did not make a sound.
    I got rid of my lag problems with my Haptic feedback in the Scientific calculator by listening to mousedown rather than click or tap. I looked at your code and noticed you're using click.

Try mousedown and see what this does to the latency!
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I keep getting an install error from FileCoaster. I guess I am alone. I will try to figure out why and reboot if I have to.
    So i also had the same problem ... i used the file coaster looking through the list and it told me that i didn't have enough space so maybe thats your problem... hope i helped....
    Updated thread title to remove version information.

Version information is now maintained in the Homebrew Apps Gallery.

Also added a note so that forum users can see in the opening post where to get future updates:

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: Simon

- Craig
    Last edited by Milominderbinder; 08/13/2009 at 11:23 AM.
    Hey, this would be a super-great game for the pre if you could fix the issues (lag, bad visibility of the clicks, optical polish of the buttons).
    Just a heads-up so you keep developing!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123