Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    wow...you brought back memories with this game. Thanx for making it. I will definitely check it out.
    I got it installed via FileCoaster...I uninstalled other apps that I wasnt using (too buggy/laggy) and that worked!

Nice game! This will be a great time waster for me! If you can improve on the speed/response time, that would be great.
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    I rebooted and still no go. Did you package it for FileCoaster?
    I installed it with FileCoaster works well. Great for a first release.
    Quote Originally Posted by tont0r View Post
    your high score is local to you :P. while i havent put too much time into trying to get a highscore, my current highscore is 12 hehe
    My high score is 20
    Good ol' Simon, its still kicking my **** today... Love the game, the sounds and the game bring back so many memories..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    Great App Thank you and look forward to the growth on this app.
    YES! this is awesome!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Great app! My only issue as of now is thay I can barely see when the red one flashes, it's very dim. Don't know if it's just me. Anyone else experienced the same?
    WoW! And I thought this game was dead!
    Quote Originally Posted by tont0r View Post
    For those too young to know what Simon is
    are we really getting to that generation gap? im getting old
    wow this is nice, good job on it
    awesome lil Simon.....
    OMG YOU ARE THE BEST I SWEAR I was praying for this app .. My prayers were answered!! lol
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    YES!!
  15.    #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by hellion850 View Post
    are we really getting to that generation gap? im getting old
    yeah i didnt think we hit that gap (im definitely not that old). but when i went to some people at work and said 'hey check it out!' and showed it to them, a few people said '..... whats this?'.

i cried on the inside.
    http:/www.codeofdoom.com/wordpress

Five or More for the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi
    cool! this app was on my list to make, but this will work well. thanks for saving me the time! lol
    REALLY sluggish. Bit of a delay between the light and the sound. At some points, several lights would flash and then all the sounds would trigger at once. Also, when the "panels" light up, it's difficult to tell which one is lighting sometimes.

It's a good first effort! I was waiting for someone to put a version of simon out. Keep at it!
    Global Posts
    955 Global Posts
    17 on my first try out. I think I would have done better but the lag was confusing me (sure, blame it on the game ). Anyway, good work. Thanks!
    It seems the lag is caused by the sounds being played. Wonder if this can be optimized. The game is much more fun with sound off because of the lack of lag.

If you want me to I can take a look at the code and see if I can help optimizing? Won't touch it before an OK because it's not listed as open source.
    My shiny new TouchPad apps: Scientific RPN Calculator HD - Screamager HD
  20.    #40  
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMarco View Post
    It seems the lag is caused by the sounds being played. Wonder if this can be optimized. The game is much more fun with sound off because of the lack of lag.

If you want me to I can take a look at the code and see if I can help optimizing? Won't touch it before an OK because it's not listed as open source.
    yeah feel free. i mentioned in the initial post that if someone wants to poke around to see if there is a better way, by all means. i tried doing some optimization, but id love (and hope) to know if there is a better way.
    http:/www.codeofdoom.com/wordpress

Five or More for the Palm Pre and Palm Pixi
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast