Page 82 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3272777879808182838485868792132 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,640 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1621  
    If it is intermittent, it might be a problem with Google Voice itself occasionally as they are still in beta as well.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    This isn't really a problem with an app, which is great btw, but everyone here is pretty helpful. Is anyone else having text issues lately with google voice? I was having issues where it wasn't forwarding texts to my cell. I would get them in gdial, but I usually ignore the gdial history notifications because I normally get the texts on the phone too.

Also, I used to be able to respond to received google voice text in the palm messaging app. It always had the random number with the name of the person there and I could keep responding in that convo. Now they aren't going through if I do that and people aren't getting my texts.

Both issues started end of last week, receiving texts on my cell seems to be working now but not responding through palm messaging app.
    Any word on when app catalog will get the lastest update? I'm trying to be patient, not working really, but trying.
  4.    #1624  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    Any word on when app catalog will get the lastest update? I'm trying to be patient, not working really, but trying.
    I am hoping soon, but I have not been given any word on when the release will be. They are having some issues with their submission portal which have lead me to not be able to view the current status of the update at Palm.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Can anyone please help me..

I just signed up for google voice and got my phone number. But everytime I put my information into gdial it says invalid username and password. Anyone else have this problem? Is your username and password the same as the gmail account they sent the email to you to sign up for google voice?? Any help??
    Global Posts
    560 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flashrocco View Post

I just signed up for google voice and got my phone number. But everytime I put my information into gdial it says invalid username and password. Anyone else have this problem? Is your username and password the same as the gmail account they sent the email to you to sign up for google voice?? Any help??
    Can you log in if you just go to http://www.google.com/voice in a normal browser? It should be the same credentials.
  7.    #1627  
    Quote Originally Posted by flashrocco View Post

Also, this is a known issue if you are using the version from the App Catalog. I waiting on Palm to push out the fixed version at this point.

If you are using the homebrew version though, it should work fine.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Using homebrew version. Says invalid password. Tested it on google.com/voice and works fine.
  9.    #1629  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post
    Using homebrew version. Says invalid password. Tested it on google.com/voice and works fine.
    Can you check the version by going to help from the application menu?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Yup, no problem. I am running 0.8.9.
  11.    #1631  
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberstven View Post
    Yup, no problem. I am running 0.8.9.
    Okay, that is the first report on the newest versions of any sort of user/pass issue. I can't imagine what it would be.

If you have a way to look in your log files on your phone it would be helpful. Do you know how to login to the console of your phone?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    How do get Google Voice? I really want to use this but not sure how to get on the list to use it. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    sometimes I get a web dial fail and sometimes I have to hit call a few times in order for it to say web dial success... It works but I wonder why it says fail sometimes
    This happens to me very frequently. I also hit call a bunch of times and get no response, positive or negative. Once in a while, the original call has actually worked & I get a call back without any confirmation message.
    Quote Originally Posted by futilemonkey View Post
    How do get Google Voice? I really want to use this but not sure how to get on the list to use it. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Fill out the Google Voice Invitation Request Form, Click the Submit button, Wait.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Is there a way to have my sprint number forward to my google voice number if I don't answer a call? It would be great if the calls I couldn't answer would go to my GoogleVoice mail box, instead of my sprint voicemail.
    Quote Originally Posted by housetube View Post
    Is there a way to have my sprint number forward to my google voice number if I don't answer a call? It would be great if the calls I couldn't answer would go to my GoogleVoice mail box, instead of my sprint voicemail.
    I'm no expert, but I think your forwards via Sprint are ALL OR NOTHING, and there's a charge for each call that gets forwarded.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Thanks... That's what I was thinking, I was just hoping someone might have a clever way to make it happen. Voicemail transcribed and sent to me via text or email would be great. I just don't want to go throught the hassle of using my google voice account for everything.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    One thing thats bugging me. I have 2 VM's that show in gDial that won't go away. These VM's were deleted weeks ago, I even just looked through every single spot on the actual site and don't see them anymore. Any reason its not getting rid of these?
    Quote Originally Posted by futilemonkey View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Fill out the Google Voice Invitation Request Form, Click the Submit button, Wait.
    It took me 3 weeks to get a Google Voice invite after applying for one. In the meantime, I bought one off of ebay for $3.50 and had it within minutes. I think prices have gone up since.

Supposedly, starting today Google was going to start allowing people to give out Google Voice invites, but so far that option hasn't been enabled yet on my account. Click here for more info.
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Okay, that is the first report on the newest versions of any sort of user/pass issue. I can't imagine what it would be.

If you have a way to look in your log files on your phone it would be helpful. Do you know how to login to the console of your phone?
    Hey there. No, I do not know how to do this. I have been having some issues with my phone since upgrading to the latest preware, so maybe there is some external factor causing this? If you like, send over some instruction and I'll def try and get it to you if I have some time. I'm getting a replacement phone either later today or Thursday, so I will try and help you out by then. Let me know!