Page 80 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3070757677787980818283848590130 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,600 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    I apologize my post was in error...i figured out the problem
    flpalm I would like to take time out to say i really like the program. Its off the charts! I am not sure if anyone else has asked this....what more do you plan on doing to the program, not that I can see anything else that needs to be done...not at the moment anyway, I am just curious to what you have in mind as far as future tweaks and improvements if any.
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Just so everyone knows, Palm is reviewing the app catalog version right now of 0.8.9 so I am holding off development until I see what changes they might need to that version in order to get it in the catalog. The last time they came back with some small changes and I want to be able to roll those up for them real quick in order to get the update out to the masses.
    Yeah, you don't want to go releasing too many updates
    over a short period of time and upset sam1am
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by drzayus01 View Post
    I apologize my post was in error...i figured out the problem
    You should post what the problem and fix was, so that others possibly with the same problem, and on the slim chance they'll actually read the thread (oops, did I just say that ), will know how to fix it.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  5.    #1585  
    Quote Originally Posted by drzayus01 View Post
    flpalm I would like to take time out to say i really like the program. Its off the charts! I am not sure if anyone else has asked this....what more do you plan on doing to the program, not that I can see anything else that needs to be done...not at the moment anyway, I am just curious to what you have in mind as far as future tweaks and improvements if any.
    Other than some minor changes here or there, I have some pretty large ideas for the program that I don't want to announce yet.

But, I am also considering creating some other utility apps, so who knows. Vague, right?
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I dunno if anyone else has ran into this and i am not sure which one is doing it but i want to say its the precentral version i do have both versions on my phone... but my gdial pro will poll for updates every so often and i have it set to manual update rather then automatic... figured i would throw that out there for you to look into.

Edit

I really hope you havent forgotten about adding two dial out buttons to the app one for webdial the other for v-mail dial. maybe an option in the prefrences kinda like the drop down for when to update... where you have multiple otions but can only pick one instead of the on off button.

web-dial / v-mail dial / both
    Last edited by jack87; 10/08/2009 at 01:23 PM.
    MatterOfFactJack
  7.    #1587  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    I dunno if anyone else has ran into this and i am not sure which one is doing it but i want to say its the precentral version i do have both versions on my phone... but my gdial pro will poll for updates every so often and i have it set to manual update rather then automatic... figured i would throw that out there for you to look into.
    Anytime you view a history item in detail view it will setup faster polling while that is open regardless of settings. Does that match with what you are seeing? Or are you seeing it happen even with gDial closed?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Anytime you view a history item in detail view it will setup faster polling while that is open regardless of settings. Does that match with what you are seeing? Or are you seeing it happen even with gDial closed?
    yes i know that part and no that does not patch what i am seeing. it will just automatically start polling without running the app (gdial closed) even on a fresh boot on the phone. its very odd and there is no pattern it just kinda happens....

i also added a little edit to my last post if you can take a peak at that.

Update:
    I been holding off on reporting it because i wanted to make sure it wasnt polling done after running gdial because i know it auto polls when the app is running. but i have confirmed now that it happens without the app running
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I installed the program. SMS is working but i cant dial anyone. just kinda hangs there. please please help
  10.    #1590  
    Quote Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
    I installed the program. SMS is working but i cant dial anyone. just kinda hangs there. please please help
    See this post to see if it fixes your problem?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    thanks for quick response but it all seems set up fine. still not working.

i have correct info in gdail and google voice has my number in there
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    p2 google voice app works just fine. But your app seems more polished. wish it would work though.
  13.    #1593  
    p2 google voice app works just fine. But your app seems more polished. wish it would work though.
    What version are you running? Go to the app menu->help
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
  15.    #1595  
    Ahhh, ok. webOS 1.2 broke 0.6.8 in the app catalog. There is a new version at Palm being reviewed which fixes the issue. Sorry for the problem, but Palm didn't provide us developers with 1.2 in advance to test our apps on.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I thought i read that somewhere on one of these threads. Did i see it right?
    Thanx for any help.
    Works fine on mine
    I don't think that GDialPro is having problems with WebOS 1.2.1 (but then I'm still learning how to use Google Voice. So few people know my GV number that when it rang today I still fumble around and didn't have the keyboard or keypad opened in order to press 1 to answer the call - so I don't know about all features, but it seems to be working for me.) I've placed calls using GdialPro today without any problems (using web dialing).
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    Hparsons: Thx for ur quick answer. I know you never agree w/my threads or posts, but at least you helped me with ur response to this.
    Bclancy: Yeah, i'm new at gVoice - just got my invite after waiting for a month, so i'll b fumbling around too. Should b interesting.
    works fine for me.