Page 74 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2464697071727374757677787984124 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,480 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by GrantHeppes View Post
    I am sure that this has been asked already in this thread and I tried reading through but getting up to page 15 I couldn't find anything.

1. Is this going through data services (I have unlimited data, therefor I wont be using any minutes)

2. I tried calling Sprint about the fav three. At first the rep said we don't have that plan anymore, then she said we don't have a plan like that at all. (I called 800 777-4681)

I would love to finally get some use out of my google voice number.
    Only disconnection department knows about this. If you speak to ordinary representative, they either do not know or do not have any authority to grant you that. Even if I want to change any of my three numbers, I have to call Disconnection Department. I hope this helps you to get Pick3 or Pick5.
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    Only disconnection department knows about this. If you speak to ordinary representative, they either do not know or do not have any authority to grant you that. Even if I want to change any of my three numbers, I have to call Disconnection Department. I hope this helps you to get Pick3 or Pick5.
    Same phone number?
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    Where is the transcription? I think that is very important, if you get the message by glancing at it, you do not want to take trouble to listen it.
    You would still get to that by pressing on the entry (same as you do now), but not on the Play graphic. I guess a third icon could be added to the Play graphic with the same icon currently being used on the navigation bar on the bottom for history (looks like writing).
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/02/2009 at 01:51 PM.
    Same phone number?
    Yes, but you have to ask for the disconnection department. Come up with some reason to change the service and only having Pick3 will keep you with Sprint!!!
  5.    #1465  
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    Do you have any idea when the app catalog will be updated? I love the app & would love to get the voicemail to work too. I don't know how to install any other way & I'm not confindent that I wouldn't mess up my baby. Thanks
    I wish I knew. They are going through an upgrade process to support the paid apps and so I am not able to update my app at this time. My rep is going to notify me as soon as I can update it as I have made her aware of the issue.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    getting the unvalid username error on the latest version. I tried uninstalling/installing no luck. tried using on wifi no luck.

Ditto.

Why is this application still available through the catalog if it does not work?

Worked for me right until the last WebOS update. I know my credentials are being entered properly as I am using the same ones to log in via PC.
  7.    #1467  
    Quote Originally Posted by basscadet View Post
    Ditto.

Why is this application still available through the catalog if it does not work?

Worked for me right until the last WebOS update. I know my credentials are being entered properly as I am using the same ones to log in via PC.
    webOS 1.2 broke the version of gDial in the app catalog for some people. I have a fixed version ready to release, but I am waiting on Palm.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Made the call to Sprint. For $5 a month they would give me 3fav numbers. I opted against it, I got 500 minutes to use on Landlines. Would love for GDial to go through Data like the jail broken Iphone.
    Made the call to Sprint. For $5 a month they would give me 3fav numbers. I opted against it, I got 500 minutes to use on Landlines. Would love for GDial to go through Data like the jail broken Iphone.
    Do not give up that easily. Try to call later during office hours. Hopefully, you will get a better rep. next time. Tell them, all your friends have Pick3 and they do not have to pay extra for it, why do you have to pay? Your understanding is that it goes with your current plan but somehow or the other they have not included by mistake initially. Good Luck!!!
    Last edited by bnaik; 10/02/2009 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Spelling error
  10.    #1470  
    Google Voice does not provide a VOIP option. The one on iphone uses regular minutes just like on the Pre.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I read about sprint pick3 1/2 hr ago, called sprint & they gave it right to me. No q's or fee. easy as pie for me. Thanks for the info guys. This will make my google voice even more awesome!
    Last edited by becrazy2; 10/03/2009 at 03:25 AM.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Fantastic app. I don't know if it was mentioned in a prior post, but I am having trouble listening to voice mail in Gdial app. When I push the listen button it gives me the refresh/loading symbol and doesn't play the voice mail. When I log in to Google voice on my PC I can play the voice mail fine.
    650700p755pPre
    having the same problem. Reinstalled and now it won't place calls.
  14.    #1474  
    Quote Originally Posted by Flhd View Post
    Fantastic app. I don't know if it was mentioned in a prior post, but I am having trouble listening to voice mail in Gdial app. When I push the listen button it gives me the refresh/loading symbol and doesn't play the voice mail. When I log in to Google voice on my PC I can play the voice mail fine.
    So you get the loading symbol and then it goes away, but the voicemail doesn't play?
    Become a fan on Facebook
  15.    #1475  
    Quote Originally Posted by blends View Post
    having the same problem. Reinstalled and now it won't place calls.
    The app catalog version was broken with the 1.2 update. If you have homebrew, you can grab the latest release 0.8.7 which fixes that issue as well as adding a bunch of new features.

I haven't tested the app catalog version with 1.2.1 yet to see whether that may refix the broken pieces from 1.2.

If you are using the latest version and having trouble, please email support@gdialpro.com.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  16.    #1476  
    So 1.2.1 is now out. Please everyone report any issues with the new version if you have them. I wouldn't be surprised if this version fixes what was broken in my older versions.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  17.    #1477  
    v0.8.8
    -Voicemails now play within gDial Pro
    -Automatic cleanup of the voicemail files from your Pre
    -Fix for bug where voicemail wasn't fully downloaded before playing it
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Absolutely amazing. I had an issue that I posted yesterday, and today it has been resolved. I still can't believe it. Thank you very much. The voice mails are playing fine for me after the update.
    650700p755pPre
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    v0.8.8
    -Voicemails now play within gDial Pro
    -Automatic cleanup of the voicemail files from your Pre
    -Fix for bug where voicemail wasn't fully downloaded before playing it
    :bowdown: jesus dude, you're good.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by becrazy2 View Post
    I read about sprint pick3 1/2 hr ago, called sprint & they gave it right to me. No q's or fee. easy as pie for me. Thanks for the info guys. This will make my google voice even more awesome!
    just called customer support and told her my friends have been getting the Pick3 added to their line for free. She said they no longer offer the Pick3. I had the rep transfer me to the disconnection dept and the lady gave it to me, no questions asked, at no extra charge!