Page 73 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2363686970717273747576777883123 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,460 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Listening Voicemail works great. Thanks.
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    thanks alot, this app is excellent...
    Hell yea! This app just gets better and better! New voicemail stuff works great!
    Follow Me On Twitter
    Check Out My Blog/Podcast: The Gadget Gurus
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    resolved. I uninstalled and reinstalled and now it works great. Thank you!
    oh man!!. This is enough. You really deserve a donation....

thank you so much for taking care of this awesome app. I really appreciate your work. As soon as I get home i'll send you a few bucks

EDIT: I don't see a donation link. anybody?
    Last edited by lolcatz; 10/01/2009 at 11:01 PM.
    getting the unvalid username error on the latest version. I tried uninstalling/installing no luck. tried using on wifi no luck.

flpalm (also posted on your facebook)

great job flpalm. I'm also curious regarding listening to voice mail. Where does the downloaded file go to and how does one delete it? I haven't even attempted to listen to a voice mail yet so my apologies if this is obvious when doing it via gDial.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/02/2009 at 08:34 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Disregard my above post. I listened to one and see where it goes.
    For those interested (which is why I'm leaving both messages here) it gets placed in the "downloads" folder that you see when connecting your Pre in USB Drive mode.
    I'm sure flpalm is working on a way to manage those, but for now you have to connect your Pre in USB Drive mode to delete them, unless I've missed that option in gDial somewhere.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/02/2009 at 07:35 AM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
  9.    #1449  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Disregard my above post. I listened to one and see where it goes.
    For those interested (which is why I'm leaving both messages here) it gets placed in the "downloads" folder that you see when connecting your Pre in USB Drive mode.
    I'm sure flpalm is working on a way to manage those, but for now you have to connect your Pre in USB Drive mode to delete them, unless I've missed that option in gDial somewhere.
    No, you are correct it downloads them to that downloads folder on your Pre.

I would actually like to take suggestion on how to manage them? In general they are small files so I don't think it is a long wait to redownload if you listen to them later.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  10.    #1450  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    getting the unvalid username error on the latest version. I tried uninstalling/installing no luck. tried using on wifi no luck.

You are on the the 0.8.7 version or the app catalog version?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    You are on the the 0.8.7 version or the app catalog version?

8.7 version (homebrew)

Im using quick install 2.6 which is not 100% compatible with 1.2. While I may be able to install using this method could it be that since is not fully supported the write is not 100% accurate?

Just a guess.. I never had problems with any version even the 8.5 -.6 versions that a lot of people were having problems with.
  12.    #1452  
    Quote Originally Posted by gnove View Post
    8.7 version (homebrew)

Im using quick install 2.6 which is not 100% compatible with 1.2. While I may be able to install using this method could it be that since is not fully supported the write is not 100% accurate?

Just a guess.. I never had problems with any version even the 8.5 -.6 versions that a lot of people were having problems with.
    Yeah definitely weird as the other reports of invalid user/pass after 8.6 were all from people on the app catalog version which is not updated yet.

One thing just to try would be to go on to google voice from your browser and just change your password, then set the same pass in the app to see if that matters as there is some case that I don't handle where a CAPTCHA is required to be filled out by the user on GV.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHeathenScum View Post
    You are 100 different kinds of awesome... absolutely love being able to listen to the voicemail!
    Agree!!! GREAT add.

Also can confirm that the username/password error I was experiencing is gone.
    Works great, no password issues. Loving the ability to listen to VM playback. THANKS
    No, you are correct it downloads them to that downloads folder on your Pre.

I would actually like to take suggestion on how to manage them? In general they are small files so I don't think it is a long wait to redownload if you listen to them later.
    A picture is worth a thousand words.. Here's my idea, visually. I have no idea if this is possible for you as a developer. Play messages from within gDial Pro app (aka Visual VoiceMail).

First image: list of voice mail messages with the first one actively being played (which is why you see a pause button instead of a play button)

Second image: swipe to delete action. Not really sure how you would want that to function, or if you could even make that function since Google provides no API's. Swipe to delete it locally from the Pre? Swipe to delete it from Google Voice (permanent delete)?

Palm Pre wallpapers
  16.    #1456  
    A picture is worth a thousand words.. Here's my idea, visually. I have no idea if this is possible for you as a developer. Play messages from within gDial Pro app (aka Visual VoiceMail).

First image: list of voice mail messages with the first one actively being played (which is why you see a pause button instead of a play button)

Second image: swipe to delete action. Not really sure how you would want that to function, or if you could even make that function since Google provides no API's. Swipe to delete it locally from the Pre? Swipe to delete it from Google Voice (permanent delete)?

Nice, thanks for the graphics on it. I should be able to put the audio playback in the app and do something similar.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Do you have any idea when the app catalog will be updated? I love the app & would love to get the voicemail to work too. I don't know how to install any other way & I'm not confindent that I wouldn't mess up my baby. Thanks
    I am sure that this has been asked already in this thread and I tried reading through but getting up to page 15 I couldn't find anything.

1. Is this going through data services (I have unlimited data, therefor I wont be using any minutes)

2. I tried calling Sprint about the fav three. At first the rep said we don't have that plan anymore, then she said we don't have a plan like that at all. (I called 800 777-4681)

I would love to finally get some use out of my google voice number.
    Nice, thanks for the graphics on it. I should be able to put the audio playback in the app and do something similar.
    I forgot about the transcript screen. I suppose you could, in addition to the screenshots already posted, place the same Play/Pause/Stop graphic and functionality where you currently have "Listen".

Palm Pre wallpapers

Where is the transcription? I think that is very important, if you get the message by glancing at it, you do not want to take trouble to listen it.