Page 72 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2262676869707172737475767782122 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,440 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    I don't know how you have the time to troubleshoot and work a full time job, but thanks for working on this.
  2.    #1422  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    0.8.5 fine for me too. Great job!

EDIT: Where the F can I donate?
    No monetary donation needed, but if anyone has a Google Wave invite, I would appreciate it

nathan@gdialpro.com
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    1.2 / gDial 0.8.5 working fine.

Many, many thanks, flpalm!
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    No monetary donation needed, but if anyone has a Google Wave invite, I would appreciate it

nathan@gdialpro.com
    I wish I had one for you. Honestly though, very, very impressed. Keep up the great work.
    Thank you! If I get invite or find one I will make sure you get one! Great work!
    Since everything is working fine with gDial Pro 0.8.5, what about ability to edit contacts in favorites (star)? The way it is now (unless I missed something), you can delete and re-enter but cannot edit.
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I was working fine with WebOS 1.2, 0.8.1 and a reboot ... but when I saw the notes saying that 0.8.5 has a real fix for the issue I just used filecoaster to upgrade to 0.8.5. Now I'm getting "invalid userid/password" 100% of the time.

Resolved: with release 0.8.6 (my login email is hosted by google app hosting)
    Last edited by nt4cats; 10/01/2009 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Marking as resolved
  8.    #1428  
    Quote Originally Posted by nt4cats View Post
    I was working fine with WebOS 1.2, 0.8.1 and a reboot ... but when I saw the notes saying that 0.8.5 has a real fix for the issue I just used filecoaster to upgrade to 0.8.5. Now I'm getting "invalid userid/password" 100% of the time.
    Do you know how to login to the console of your Pre? If so, if you can do a 'grep gdial /var/log/messages' and send that output to nathan@gdialpro.com it would be helpful.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    I bet the google can help me with this one. I seem to recall it involves dropping into developer mode and then ssh'ing in over wifi or a USB tty. I'll figure it out and do what you asked.
  10.    #1430  
    v0.8.6
    -Small update to fix bug for people who use a google app hosting email address for Google Voice

v0.8.5
    -Fix for lots of performance issues and webOS 1.2 user/pass failure issues
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Do you know how to login to the console of your Pre? If so, if you can do a 'grep gdial /var/log/messages' and send that output to nathan@gdialpro.com it would be helpful.
    /var/log/messages sent.
  12.    #1432  
    v0.8.7
    -Special surprise to make webOS 1.2 pain worthwhile
    -You can now listen to GV voicemails from within gDial Pro
    -Will look at making the listen a tad more integrated in future versions instead of calling out to media player
    Become a fan on Facebook
    v0.8.7
    -Special surprise to make webOS 1.2 pain worthwhile
    -You can now listen to GV voicemails from within gDial Pro
    -Will look at making the listen a tad more integrated in future versions instead of calling out to media player
    maybe look into how dr.podder does it
    MatterOfFactJack
  14.    #1434  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    maybe look into how dr.podder does it
    Yeah, I know what needs done to make it happen, just wanted to get the functionality out first and I will clean up the implementation
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Yeah, I know what needs done to make it happen, just wanted to get the functionality out first and I will clean up the implementation
    awesome. Great work nate!
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    I'm getting invalid name and password error, and I know its correct by signing in and out google.com/voice. Am inputing the wrong info under GOOGLE VOICE LOGIN?
  17.    #1437  
    Quote Originally Posted by tribert73 View Post
    I'm getting invalid name and password error, and I know its correct by signing in and out google.com/voice. Am inputing the wrong info under GOOGLE VOICE LOGIN?
    Oh no, not these again. I haven't changed anything in that code. tribert, can you make sure you are on the latest version by going to the menu->help. You need to be on 0.8.7. Anything before 0.8.6 has a bug in logging in to Google.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    hey thanks for the voicemail that is the icing on the cake.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Oh no, not these again. I haven't changed anything in that code. tribert, can you make sure you are on the latest version by going to the menu->help. You need to be on 0.8.7. Anything before 0.8.6 has a bug in logging in to Google.
    0.6.8 , I just download it from the app store today. How do I update? I went to update on the pre updates and says I'm up to date.
    You are 100 different kinds of awesome... absolutely love being able to listen to the voicemail!