Page 71 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2161666768697071727374757681121 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1401  
    If this newer one still doesn't work, please do check your logs as I am getting really close to the end issue I believe.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  2.    #1402  
    Quote Originally Posted by un_designer View Post
    I keep getting an error 4 even after uninstalling and reinstalling several times.
    Make sure you are downloading the one at this link http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec....8.4_all_0.ipk
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Make sure you are downloading the one at this link http://www.precentral.net/sites/prec....8.4_all_0.ipk
    $20 says he was trying to use Preware, like I just did...
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Excellent. The new version works, hopefully it can get onto the App Catalog ASAP.

- VDubb
  5.    #1405  
    Probably so. I updated the file here in homebrew, but I don't know when that actually updates on Preware's feed.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  6.    #1406  
    Quote Originally Posted by VDubb View Post
    Excellent. The new version works, hopefully it can get onto the App Catalog ASAP.

- VDubb
    Yeah, once I have confirmation that it works for all I will try to get it updated on the catalog in a rush
    Become a fan on Facebook
    *sigh*

You're not going to believe this, but everything worked fine for me on .8.2, but now .8.4 is giving me the Invalid Username/Password error...
  8.    #1408  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    *sigh*

You're not going to believe this, but everything worked fine for me on .8.2, but now .8.4 is giving me the Invalid Username/Password error...
    Can you look in your logs to see what message follows the cannot get magic key message and email it to me nathan@gdialpro.com? Thanks.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I'm getting a error within Preware, updating from 8.3 to 8.4. Saying Http not found...

Nm I fixed it
    Last edited by splmonster; 09/30/2009 at 10:53 PM.
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Can you look in your logs to see what message follows the cannot get magic key message and email it to me nathan@gdialpro.com? Thanks.
    I'd be more than happy to do so...but I have 2 issues:

1. I don't know how to get to my logs. I'm only about 2 weeks into this homebrew thing, so if you can walk me through how to do that, I'll get them.

2. I did an orange-sym-r reset and it seems to work now... (I did this between getting the error and you requesting the logs).
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I am getting invalid username/pswd error with v0.8.5. Removed, reinstalled, and still getting error.
    I reuploaded 0.8.4 to Precentral with what I think finally fixes the issue. It was a Google problem, which is why it was intermittent.

If you have already downloaded 8.4 in the past hour, please uninstall and redownload as it is actually different, but I need to conserve version numbers as I can't hit an official 1.0 app in the real app catalog until it is out of beta (silly, I know).
    Precentral shows latest version as 0.8.5... is that the one to download?
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    8.5 is now working for me, thanks for the update
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Welll, 0.8.5 is working for me now. Go figure
    I just installed 0.85v and it worked on wifi without a reset of pre. Great work flpalm. Hopefully, that is the case for everyone. BTW, 0.85 is available on filecoaster. Thanks again.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Latest version, 0.8.5, seems to be working just fine.
    0.8.5 fine for me too. Great job!

EDIT: Where the F can I donate?
    Last edited by bpdamas; 10/01/2009 at 07:37 AM. Reason: Question
    What changed on Google's side that made it difficult to login correctly? Or was it a WebOS thing?
    gDial Pro 0.8.5 and WebOS 1.2

No problems so far.

20.    #1420  
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    What changed on Google's side that made it difficult to login correctly? Or was it a WebOS thing?
    It was a combo bug which is why it was so hard to figure out. Google is rolling out some new authentication for GV, while at the same time something changed with cookies in webOS1.2.

And the change in 1.2 made it so it only failed sometimes, so that is why there has been such varying reports of working and not working.
    Become a fan on Facebook