Page 7 of 145 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121757107 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 140 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #121  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    If you just let it sit there for say 30 seconds, does a message ever appear?
    Testing.....

    No go : / v.0.2.3

    Ok i'm getting crappy connection here. I'll try it again on my lunch, and again via the /voice/m website.
  2. #122  
    ya web dial isnt working when you input the number manually. only when you load the contact from your phonebook works. great job though!
  3. #123  
    Tried via voice/m worked fine. Tried via the app web dialing....same issue, no error, nothing. Went back to regular dialing.

    As others were saying. Dialpad on screen would be nice.
  4. #124  
    I've been experiencing dropped calls when I use this app, and it seems to be at random. I don't use the web calling, rather just the voice call.
  5. #125  
    Now if only one of these Google Voice apps let me LISTEN to my voice mail... Life would be complete.
    Palm III > Palm IIIC > Handera 330 > Kyocera 6035 & Sony NR70V > Treo 600 > Treo650 & Palm LifeDrive > Modded LifeDrive w/16gig CF > Palm Pre
  6. #126  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn View Post
    Now if only one of these Google Voice apps let me LISTEN to my voice mail... Life would be complete.
    Just dial your GV number. You can set a speed dial to it. You can even set the settings to not require a pin.

    I would like to see a direct button on the app itself but it is not a huge deal.

    Or did you mean the old saved stuff on the web listed on the transcription screen?
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

    Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

    Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  7. smkcpa's Avatar
    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    119 Global Posts
    #127  
    Running version 0.2.3 (downloaded using PimpMyPre's PreLoad program.

    Phone calls work fine, but when I try to send a SMS message, nothing happens after I hit the SEND button - no error message, nothing.
  8. #128  
    Wonderful App.. Thx..
  9.    #129  
    Quote Originally Posted by zaxxx33 View Post
    ya web dial isnt working when you input the number manually. only when you load the contact from your phonebook works. great job though!
    Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I might have finally worked out the issue. I will be posting a new version later this morning with a fix and also a lot of exciting changes.
  10.    #130  
    Quote Originally Posted by Tavisjohn View Post
    Now if only one of these Google Voice apps let me LISTEN to my voice mail... Life would be complete.
    I'm with you on that and the program is actually setup to allow you to listen in the latest betas, but the code had to be commented out as there seems to be a bug in WebOS with playing the mp3's that are on the Google Voice site. It is the same issue that occurs if you log on to the mobile version of Google Voice and click the play button. I am hoping that they resolve it in a WebOS update sooner rather than later.
  11. #131  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I might have finally worked out the issue. I will be posting a new version later this morning with a fix and also a lot of exciting changes.
    Sweet, in on this.
  12. xominous's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #132  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I might have finally worked out the issue. I will be posting a new version later this morning with a fix and also a lot of exciting changes.
    Great! Looking forward to it.
  13.    #133  
    Latest version is up. Please see if this fixing the web dialing issues. Also, make sure in your preferences that you scroll down to your cell phone number and it is properly entered for web dialing to work.
  14. #134  
    No filecoaster download file anymore?
  15.    #135  
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    No filecoaster download file anymore?
    For some reason I wasn't able to upload the IPK when I edited. It is no longer an allowed file type and I had to upload a zip. I PM'ed a mod to see if that is just a temporary problem. I will upload the IPK as soon as I get an answer.
  16. #136  
    I just installed v0.2.4. It fixed my SMS problem (send confirmation, but didn't really send). Works great now. Once when I went to SMS the "Send", "Load Contact" buttons overlapped the "Dial SMS" etc. buttons, but that has fixed itself subsequently. Don't know how. I will keep testing. TNX.
  17. #137  
    voicemail is not loading and the mobil site is not working either. What am i doing wrong?
  18.    #138  
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    voicemail is not loading and the mobil site is not working either. What am i doing wrong?
    Maybe there is no/bad internet connection? The mobile site should load regardless of the code as it is independent.

    The other thing I would recommend is a soft reset of your Pre(orange + sym + r) to see if it then loads properly after reset. Let me know if any of that solves it for you.
  19. #139  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I'm with you on that and the program is actually setup to allow you to listen in the latest betas, but the code had to be commented out as there seems to be a bug in WebOS with playing the mp3's that are on the Google Voice site. It is the same issue that occurs if you log on to the mobile version of Google Voice and click the play button. I am hoping that they resolve it in a WebOS update sooner rather than later.
    if only...
  20. xominous's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #140  
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    No filecoaster download file anymore?
    Hopefully the mods can check in on this.

Posting Permissions