Page 62 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1252575859606162636465666772112 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,240 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #1221  
    Quote Originally Posted by stevied3 View Post
    flpalm, just wanted to let you know the catalog app finally started working for me last night. I didn't do anything really, just started working out of the blue. either way, it was well worth all the troubleshooting as this is a terrific app.

can't wait for the updates to the catalog app. and thanks so much for your efforts and attention to all our needs with this app!
    Glad to know it started working for you. It is an odd situation as GV is still beta and gDial Pro is beta, so when something breaks it could be either side.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I had never heard anyone say that GV mobile could do that before, but I dropped a line to the developer anyways to see if he wouldn't mind sharing the method on how he does it if he is able to do direct connection to end users without going through the GV voicemail system.
    I can't verify it's operation on an iPhone. I've only used it on an iPod Touch, and that was very limited (I think I used it once just to use it). Operates much the same as your app, best I can tell, but it is able to play VM's.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  3.    #1223  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I can't verify it's operation on an iPhone. I've only used it on an iPod Touch, and that was very limited (I think I used it once just to use it). Operates much the same as your app, best I can tell, but it is able to play VM's.
    I emailed the author and confirmed that it does in fact work the same way as mine. I think the friend from the other post must have been expanding the truth
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Ever since the update on Sept. 24th my phone has NOT been able to update the history. I have not changed any passwords or login information.

Anyone else experiencing this?
  5.    #1225  
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Ever since the update on Sept. 24th my phone has NOT been able to update the history. I have not changed any passwords or login information.

Anyone else experiencing this?
    That is strange as nobody else has reported it. I am sure you have already done it, but I have to ask. Did you try restarting gDial?

Also, you can go into the menu and reset history to see if that helps.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    That is strange as nobody else has reported it. I am sure you have already done it, but I have to ask. Did you try restarting gDial?

Also, you can go into the menu and reset history to see if that helps.
    I have restarted, deleted and redownloaded gdial pro.

I just tried to refresh history and reset history and nothing happened.

edit: I also just tried using google.com/voice.m website from my phone, using your program, and I was able to to call out using GV. When I try using gdial pro my calls do NOT go through.

I also just tried to send a text using gdial pro and I just get the circle graphic that it is trying, but never goes through.
    Last edited by skidmark; 09/26/2009 at 12:02 PM.
    I see Google Voice in general is NOT a VOIP service, but it does connect via Google servers. So, is there a way OR rather, can gDial Pro be accessed via the Pre's WiFi connection?
    Or does it simply run as a regular phone call over the Sprint Network no matter if a WiFi signal is available.

Reason being, the reception in my Apt. is poor and calls drop. Just need a better way to make and maintain a solid phone call besides placing the phone where it has best reception and connecting via BlueTooth.

Thanks in advanced for any help! Whoo!
    I am having the same problem. Going through the web works.

I have restarted, deleted and redownloaded gdial pro.

I just tried to refresh history and reset history and nothing happened.

edit: I also just tried using google.com/voice.m website from my phone, using your program, and I was able to to call out using GV. When I try using gdial pro my calls do NOT go through.

I also just tried to send a text using gdial pro and I just get the circle graphic that it is trying, but never goes through.
    Just wanted to say thank you... 0.7.9 is working perfectly for me.
    Global Posts
    261 Global Posts
    I cant web dial from the new version (0.7.9)
    "Bite the hand that feeds you,.......They'll always be impressed by the sharpness of your teeth."-Peggy Sellers (Miriam Margolyes)
  11.    #1231  
    Yikes, seems like a lot of people might be having trouble with 7.9. If anyone had it not working and figures out what does make it work, please let me know so that I can try to troubleshoot.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    this app works perfect for me!!!.

such a nice work flpalm!. congrats!.
    Yikes, seems like a lot of people might be having trouble with 7.9. If anyone had it not working and figures out what does make it work, please let me know so that I can try to troubleshoot.
    I usually dial through VM but I changed to Web dial and it works perfectly for me. Thanks for great app. I use gDial Pro ver. 0.7.9
    Anyone else having problems?
    I usually dial through Webdial. It's not working with 0.7.9. For now, I have switched to VM dialing.
    Follow Me On

Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I usually dial through Webdial. It's not working with 0.7.9. For now, I have switched to VM dialing.
    What do you mean by "VM" dial?

Is your history refreshing correctly with 7.9?
  17.    #1237  
    I am going to look into this tomorrow to see what may be causing these issues. Hopefully I can track down the bug that is causing problems.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    What do you mean by "VM" dial?

Is your history refreshing correctly with 7.9?
    VM dial is voicemail dailing, the only other method of calling other than webdial.
    No, my history doesn't seem to be loading correctly. Spinner circle just stays there spinning for a long time. It eventually loads though.
    Follow Me On

I'm also having some trouble with history constantly loading. It just spins for a really long time, sometimes it loads but most of the time I just close and restart to fix it. No other problems!
    Web dial is working for me, WebOS 1.1.0, gDial 0.7.9, over Sprints data network. One strange thing I didn't expect to see: when the call came in from Google Voice the navigation menu on the bottom moved to the top of the incoming call window. I can't ever see myself wanting to navigate through gDial while I have an incoming call so it was strange to see the navigation menu move to that location on the screen. I'm not saying it shouldn't do that, just looked odd when I saw it happen.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers