Page 5 of 145 FirstFirst 123456789101555105 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #81  
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    I tried v.0.2.2, same thing no SMS. I get the message sent, but it never arrives. I tried dialing a phone number thinking maybe my GV phone in preferences was incorrect. Dialed perfectly. Everything looks good, but SMS is not received.
    Make sure to check your google voice account settings in the preferences to ensure your login and password are correct. Are you able to use the GV mobile site in the app and send yourself a text?
  2. #82  
    Thanks a lot for the app. I have been using it to call Asia for 2 cents per minute :-).
  3. #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Make sure to check your google voice account settings in the preferences to ensure your login and password are correct. Are you able to use the GV mobile site in the app and send yourself a text?
    Login and password are correct because I can dial a number OK. I tried SMS from mobile site and it worked.
  4.    #84  
    Quote Originally Posted by todivefor View Post
    Login and password are correct because I can dial a number OK. I tried SMS from mobile site and it worked.
    Hmm, very odd. Is there anything you can think of that is different about how you are sending text messages? (International text, strange number, shortcode) Anything at all would be helpful. You can always PM me if you don't want to share any info on the board. I would like to make it work for you as if its broken for you it is probably broken for some others as well.
  5. dsloar's Avatar
    Posts
    10 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #85  
    Awesome app. Thanks
  6. #86  
    I cant get the SMS portion to work. I checked my password and its correct - It says message sent successfully but its never sent. Any idea why?
  7.    #87  
    Quote Originally Posted by xtrezpasor View Post
    I cant get the SMS portion to work. I checked my password and its correct - It says message sent successfully but its never sent. Any idea why?
    No idea since it works when I try, but it does look like some people are having the issue and others aren't so I will try to build in some more informative messages in the next version to help troubleshoot.

    Does everything else seem to work? Can you turn on web dialing and successfully make a phone call?
  8. #88  
    What would be nice is if you could build the sms right into the app. Not just sending but recieving too instead of it going to your cell phone in the messaging app.
  9. ToddK's Avatar
    Posts
    666 Posts
    Global Posts
    905 Global Posts
    #89  
    Do you / have you considered having this app reviewed for submission to the webOS app catalog as a paid app?

    A ligit version is worth a few buck to me, and I'm sure a few thousand other Pre owners. ;-)
  10. #90  
    Still doesnt work with airrave. Your 3 second countdown seems just a tiny hair faster than dkGoogleVoice's.
  11. #91  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Hmm, very odd. Is there anything you can think of that is different about how you are sending text messages? (International text, strange number, shortcode) Anything at all would be helpful. You can always PM me if you don't want to share any info on the board. I would like to make it work for you as if its broken for you it is probably broken for some others as well.
    Nothing I can think of. I am happy to try to debug.
  12. #92  
    nice looks good going to try it out tonight and let u know what i think
  13. fugm's Avatar
    Posts
    31 Posts
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    My Pick 3 story, also posted in dolphins thread:

    I got Pick 3 added for free to my service yesterday with no problems.
    Called Telesales at (800)777-4681 (because the regular CS reps don't know about it). Told them I recently switched plans and was told that I can get Pick 3 for free on my account, and to call this number when I had the phone numbers I wanted to be in my Pick 3. The nice lady said okay, I can do that for you. Put me on hold for maybe a minute, then came back and got the numbers from me I wanted to be in my Pick 3 list (one of which was my GV number of course). End of call basically, besides the usual "anything else I can help you with today."
    Followed NachoB's 'template' (thanks), and was able to get pick 3 on both phones on my account, but I had to sign a 1 year contract, which I am fine with.
  14. donjski's Avatar
    Posts
    33 Posts
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    #94  
    Does anyone else have problems listening to their G voice mail from this app? I used the mobile site button and click play and nothing happens.
  15. #95  
    Great work! Three things;

    First: Can you make it auto dial when it goes over to the normal phone launcher app?

    Second: I set the pause to 1 and it dials fast into GV but then I hear it press 2 and then it dials very slow. Any way to speed that up? Basically I would like it to dial the second part as fast as the first with the only pause when it presses 2 to dial out.

    Third: Instead of look up contact, which is fine, can I also start typing text in the number to dial field to start seeing those letters in the contacts? So if I just start typing ho it shows my home number.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

    Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

    Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
  16. #96  
    Updated thread title to:
    gDial Pro - Google Voice App v0.2.2 [was v0.2.0] (7/31)

    - Craig
  17. #97  
    Reverts to old icon when added to the quick launch bar
  18. #98  
    Ok I'm confused, when I go to dial a number I go to my contacts. Then I call them and then it goes the the pre dial. And then it calls my gv number and goes straight to my gv mail and it sounds like it is dial the number to my gv voice mail.

    Why?

    Am I doing something wrong?

    Thanks
  19. #99  
    What is the Google Voice username and password used for? I just put my number and pin and everything seems to work. Is there a reason for the username?
  20. #100  
    worked like a charm for 2.2 on my pre still waiting for the dial pad when you get a chance. I am loving the web dial!!! And the mobile account integration

    Quote Originally Posted by isosunrise View Post
    What is the Google Voice username and password used for? I just put my number and pin and everything seems to work. Is there a reason for the username?
    for the mobile login that is built into the app as well as the google voice web dial option also built into the app in version 2.2
    Last edited by jack87; 08/01/2009 at 03:26 AM.

Posting Permissions