Page 36 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2631323334353637383940414686136 ... LastLast
Results 701 to 720 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1. peterweb's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #701  
    Quote Originally Posted by 17outs View Post
    BUG FOR YOU:

    When I access my favorites and tap one the menu comes up for sms or call and when I tap either one nothing happens.
    I noticed that it was fine for calling, but selecting SMS did not take me to the page to write an SMS, it did nothing.
  2. peterweb's Avatar
    Posts
    36 Posts
    Global Posts
    50 Global Posts
    #702  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Thanks for doing the mock up. I can probably do that type of setup on the details page as I can see in a texting scenario especially wanting to keep more space for messages.
    Also, in voicemail it would be really good too.
  3.    #703  
    v0.6.1
    -Fix to favorites page not working for SMS
    -Fix to favorites photos overrunning row borders
    -Fix to favorites photos when photo is empty
    -Background updating now only notifies on new SMS or missed calls as you know when you placed a call or talked The history still updates for other types just doesn't notify
    -Fix for issue when clicking notification with gDial open and it would mess up the scene stack
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  4.    #704  
    Also, I need some special beta testers for an upcoming version, but the one requirement is that most of your contacts are Google Contacts that you sync to your Pre.

    If you fit this requirement, please PM me or reply to this thread.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  5. #705  
    @flpalm

    Could you make it so on the dialer, when you hold down the button to the side of the dialer (where the numbers pop up) that it erases the number? I know shake will take it out as well.. but that would be more in line w/ the actual pre dialer.

    Also.. I know this is not in any palm apps, can you let the middle name show or at least an initial?

    Reason why I ask is at least for some asians.. for example "Tae Hyun Lee" - "Tae Hyun" is the actual first name. But only "Tae Lee" shows up.

    The problem lies when there is a person named "Tae Chun Lee" and it shows up as "Tae Lee" as well.

    If you could incorporate the Middle Initial's that would help greatly!
    Thanks
  6. #706  
    flpalm, can you please speed up the dialing with non-web based dialing? It is agonizingly slow. I seem to like it as you do not have to be answer the call in order to complete the call. I removed the PIN requirement to listen to voicemail from my mobile phone that helps a little bit but the dialing is very slow... ( * * * ) - * * * - * * * * . Thanks for the awesome app.
  7. #707  
    flpalm have you thought about making a black icon to match the theme of the your app? Thanks for the app!
    Last edited by mamouton; 08/29/2009 at 02:21 PM.
  8. DNic's Avatar
    Posts
    570 Posts
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    #708  
    FPalm, questions for you. I switched from my gmail email to google apps email with my own domain. Everything is synced up with my domain email with the Pre (calendar, contacts, email, etc.).
    Since you can't xfer GV email is it possible to add another email for gdial to sync contacts with? This way I don't have to maintain a contact listing for my gmail anymore. Hope that made sense.
  9. #709  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Also, I need some special beta testers for an upcoming version, but the one requirement is that most of your contacts are Google Contacts that you sync to your Pre.

    If you fit this requirement, please PM me or reply to this thread.
    All of my contacts sync from Google, and I'm willing to test.
    Everything Data Plan 1500 LINES 2/3 FREE LINE 4 6.99 $20 Service Credit PICK 3 6PM N/W 0.00 AIRAVE TEP 25% DISCOUNT
  10. #710  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Also, I need some special beta testers for an upcoming version, but the one requirement is that most of your contacts are Google Contacts that you sync to your Pre.

    If you fit this requirement, please PM me or reply to this thread.
    Count Me In. I sync my contacts via gmail.
    Thanks,

    mrclaiborne
    DaGreatOne
  11. #711  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    v0.6.1
    -Fix to favorites page not working for SMS
    -Fix to favorites photos overrunning row borders
    -Fix to favorites photos when photo is empty
    -Background updating now only notifies on new SMS or missed calls as you know when you placed a call or talked The history still updates for other types just doesn't notify
    -Fix for issue when clicking notification with gDial open and it would mess up the scene stack
    This version does not allow adding new contacts in favorite. It says it is added, but does not add to favorite. Is it just me or others have the same experience?
  12. #712  
    I would like to have 1 hr and 30 min incriments for auto checking history items
    MatterOfFactJack
  13. #713  
    I have all my Google Contacts sync with my Pre. Please include me as a beta tester. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Also, I need some special beta testers for an upcoming version, but the one requirement is that most of your contacts are Google Contacts that you sync to your Pre.

    If you fit this requirement, please PM me or reply to this thread.
  14.    #714  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    This version does not allow adding new contacts in favorite. It says it is added, but does not add to favorite. Is it just me or others have the same experience?
    It seems to work for me, did you go into your favorites list after adding to see whether it is in there?
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  15.    #715  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    I would like to have 1 hr and 30 min incriments for auto checking history items
    Will definitely expand this in a future release, thanks.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  16.    #716  
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    FPalm, questions for you. I switched from my gmail email to google apps email with my own domain. Everything is synced up with my domain email with the Pre (calendar, contacts, email, etc.).
    Since you can't xfer GV email is it possible to add another email for gdial to sync contacts with? This way I don't have to maintain a contact listing for my gmail anymore. Hope that made sense.
    With universal search, you should be able to just sync your Pre contacts app with your google domain account and gDial will properly search them as well as use their info for caller id in history.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  17.    #717  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    flpalm have you thought about making a black icon to match the theme of the your app? Thanks for the app!
    Yep, should have a new icon early next week to match the app better.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  18.    #718  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    flpalm, can you please speed up the dialing with non-web based dialing? It is agonizingly slow. I seem to like it as you do not have to be answer the call in order to complete the call. I removed the PIN requirement to listen to voicemail from my mobile phone that helps a little bit but the dialing is very slow... ( * * * ) - * * * - * * * * . Thanks for the awesome app.
    Unfortunately, the API's don't provide a way to speed up the dialing after GV picks up. I use webdial personally, but I know some people like to dial into their GV number as they have the unlimited pick3 or what not. Wish I could do something about the speed
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  19.    #719  
    Quote Originally Posted by wootang00 View Post
    @flpalm

    Could you make it so on the dialer, when you hold down the button to the side of the dialer (where the numbers pop up) that it erases the number? I know shake will take it out as well.. but that would be more in line w/ the actual pre dialer.

    Also.. I know this is not in any palm apps, can you let the middle name show or at least an initial?

    Reason why I ask is at least for some asians.. for example "Tae Hyun Lee" - "Tae Hyun" is the actual first name. But only "Tae Lee" shows up.

    The problem lies when there is a person named "Tae Chun Lee" and it shows up as "Tae Lee" as well.

    If you could incorporate the Middle Initial's that would help greatly!
    Thanks

    The delete button actually does work that way. If you hold it down, it will delete all numbers for you like the native dialer.

    As for the middle name, I am using the info that Palm returns from their contacts app for searching. I will look to see if they provide additional name fields in the search response for me to display.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  20. #720  
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    It seems to work for me, did you go into your favorites list after adding to see whether it is in there?
    It shows up after I updated my WebOS to 1.1. I had to exchange the phone and the new phone had earlier version of WebOS. It looks good. Practically everything is in order. Thanks.

Posting Permissions