Page 33 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2328293031323334353637384383133 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    so far this works GREAT. I've had it for almost two weeks now without major problems. I've even made international calls and it works great. THANK YOU. I even think it works better than the other two apps out there for gvoice.

Good job!
    damn!, lots of improvements in just a few weeks

this app is awesome!
    flpalm, great work. the app looks great. only problem is that i noticed i cant copy/paste numbers into the "to" field for sms anymore. the number would be there, but it will say (0) and I can't type a message. I used to be able to in previous builds.
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Thanks for the positive words and I hope Palm is listening. I really think that they could generate some extremely positive press right now in light of the FCC stuff with iPhone and Google Voice, by putting gDial out there on the catalog.
    my thoughts exactly i just read about 8 articles about the fcc and the iphone with google voice. Palm picks up on you they would definitely get another step closer to archiving their goal as the "iphone killer" with the pre. From big help from you haha have they given you a reply yet?
    MatterOfFactJack
  5.    #645  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    my thoughts exactly i just read about 8 articles about the fcc and the iphone with google voice. Palm picks up on you they would definitely get another step closer to archiving their goal as the "iphone killer" with the pre. From big help from you haha have they given you a reply yet?
    Not yet, but I know they are busy with all the apps they must have had submitted once they opened the catalog.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    How about Redial of the last call by pressing the phone icon? I see it is not included with the present app but it is available in the native dialer. More it is in line with the native dialer, better it would be.

Thanks for listening and incorporating the features that are enhancing the productivity and ease the learning curve. Simply a great application.
    Not yet, but I know they are busy with all the apps they must have had submitted once they opened the catalog.
    I am wondering, if the application gets accepted and included in the PalmPre Application catalog, does that mean, it would automatically removed from this forum?
    Nope, just the settings in the preferences.
    Is there a way to delete the cookie out manually? I have Internalz installed if that helps.
  9.    #649  
    New version

v0.5.7
    -Dialing 1 and hitting call will now dial voicemail as well as holding down on 1
    -Pressing the dialer button will redial the last number called if there is no number entered
    -Contact photo on favorites list now
    -Overhaul of GVoice history loading(This was a major refactor and is done to support the periodic polling for new history. Please let me know on any issues with history before I move forward with the polling.)
    Become a fan on Facebook
  10.    #650  
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    Is there a way to delete the cookie out manually? I have Internalz installed if that helps.
    I don't really know. The only thing stored in cookies are the same values you can edit on the preferences menu of the app. So if you change them there, it updates the cookies as well.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  11.    #651  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    I am wondering, if the application gets accepted and included in the PalmPre Application catalog, does that mean, it would automatically removed from this forum?
    My hope is to continue to do frequent 'beta' releases on the forums and only send off stable major releases to the app catalog.

It will still be free on the app catalog though.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    New version

v0.5.7
    -Dialing 1 and hitting call will now dial voicemail as well as holding down on 1
    -Pressing the dialer button will redial the last number called if there is no number entered
    -Contact photo on favorites list now
    -Overhaul of GVoice history loading(This was a major refactor and is done to support the periodic polling for new history. Please let me know on any issues with history before I move forward with the polling.)
    ver 0.5.7 additions are great. gDial is getting better by leaps and bounds!!! Thanks. Do I have to remove previous version when I install the new one? If so, how do I remove the previous version?
  13.    #653  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    ver 0.5.7 additions are great. gDial is getting better by leaps and bounds!!! Thanks. Do I have to remove previous version when I install the new one? If so, how do I remove the previous version?
    You should just be able to update in fileCoaster or what not. No need to delete it.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    Thanks for the app. It was working great for a while, and you are really putting in some useful upgrades as you go along.

Lately, any time I try to make a call out from my google voice app, it goes straight to my google voice voicemail box. I dont know why, can you help?
  15.    #655  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    Thanks for the app. It was working great for a while, and you are really putting in some useful upgrades as you go along.

Lately, any time I try to make a call out from my google voice app, it goes straight to my google voice voicemail box. I dont know why, can you help?
    Okay, the first thing to do is go into your preferences and make sure everything is correct in there. Username, password, GV number, cell phone number, PIN(if you have one setup).

Then if that is all correct and it still does this, try the web dial option in the preferences and see if that works for you.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    570 Global Posts
    yes, the web dial turned to "ON" did work. Can you explain what this is?
  17.    #657  
    Quote Originally Posted by piaband View Post
    yes, the web dial turned to "ON" did work. Can you explain what this is?
    Okay, since that works, your user/pass, and cell number are correct. Check the PIN number and see if it enabled on GVoice for your cell number. It is in the advanced preferences.

I actually have my PIN turned off when dialing from my phone. Either way, just make sure if your PIN is on that you have it set in preferences, and if it is off, that your PIN is erased in preferences. Also, try increasing the delay option to 3 in preferences.

Let me know how it goes.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    I just noticed that if I have a local photo stored as the contact's photo I get nothing in the favorites list, even if they have a photo in google...
  19.    #659  
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTim View Post
    I just noticed that if I have a local photo stored as the contact's photo I get nothing in the favorites list, even if they have a photo in google...
    Okay, thanks for the bug report, I will look into it.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  20.    #660  
    Become a fan on Facebook