Page 32 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2227282930313233343536374282132 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    is it possible to add () and - when typin numbers and/or displayed numbers? Makes it a lot easier to read.
    can someone pleeeeez send me an invite. my email addy ljberry82o@yahoo.com??
  3.    #623  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    For the record I know palm is only looking for perfect apps.. You and our comunity here are close to profection on your app still has a few minor bugs such as the centering of the highlight field when dialing numbers. Actually only thing I can think of.. The rest of the changes you been thinking about such as the revamped sms that can wait for a different release. But the prefection palm is looking at is basically the minor things left over major functionality is practically flawless now.
    Thanks for the positive words and I hope Palm is listening. I really think that they could generate some extremely positive press right now in light of the FCC stuff with iPhone and Google Voice, by putting gDial out there on the catalog.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  4.    #624  
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    is it possible to add () and - when typin numbers and/or displayed numbers? Makes it a lot easier to read.
    Added to the todo
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    There are no invites to give out from GV users. You can request an invite here: https://services.google.com/fb/forms/googlevoiceinvite/
    Quote Originally Posted by mikef1182 View Post
    Im must be blind. How do I add a favorite?
    I am confused as well, how do I add a favorite?

edit: just looked through the history and found it
    I still think that when you press the 1 and then talk button inside the app it should react just like it does when you hold down the 1 button for voicemail. Anyone else?
    One can also buy Google Voice Invitation from ebay for less than a dollar and receive them instantly in most of the times.
    Last edited by bnaik; 08/25/2009 at 08:15 AM.
  9.    #629  
    Quote Originally Posted by bpdamas View Post
    I still think that when you press the 1 and then talk button inside the app it should react just like it does when you hold down the 1 button for voicemail. Anyone else?
    I just checked and the Palm dialer does it, so I guess that is standard functionality although I had never known that was possible. I will put on the list to add. Shouldn't be too difficult.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  10.    #630  
    Quote Originally Posted by ediggity View Post
    I have the latest 0.5.6 and am getting this same error when trying to use web dial. I tried removing all the info and then starting over but didn't seem to help.
    Make sure you are not attempting to dial your own number as they made some change recently to auto fail on dialing your own cell number through google voice.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Thanks for the great application. Enjoy using it. Is there a way to put gDial Pro on the Quick Lauch Bar? How?
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Make sure you are not attempting to dial your own number as they made some change recently to auto fail on dialing your own cell number through google voice.
    Nope not dialing myself. I removed my settings in the app, deleted the program, reinstalled via WebOSQuickinstall and still get the same error when using Web Dial. Is there a settings file I should delete as well to do a clean install?
  13.    #633  
    Nope not dialing myself. I removed my settings in the app, deleted the program, reinstalled via WebOSQuickinstall and still get the same error when using Web Dial. Is there a settings file I should delete as well to do a clean install?
    Nope, just the settings in the preferences.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    Thanks for the great application. Enjoy using it. Is there a way to put gDial Pro on the Quick Lauch Bar? How?
    First you need to remove a Quick Launch icon - it only holds 4. Go to the apps screen. Press and hold the icon you want to remove until it glows and then slide it up.

Then press and hold the gDial icon until it glows. Slide it onto the launch bar.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Nope, just the settings in the preferences.
    Deleting the app, doesn't delete the settings, cuz when I reinstall, the settings are still there. Is it stored in a cookie?
  16.    #636  
    Deleting the app, doesn't delete the settings, cuz when I reinstall, the settings are still there. Is it stored in a cookie?
    Yes it uses an app cookie to store the settings. I think those are actually supposed to delete when the app is removed, but you are correct that Palm does not delete them right now.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    can we have the option to choose our background?
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman View Post
    First you need to remove a Quick Launch icon - it only holds 4. Go to the apps screen. Press and hold the icon you want to remove until it glows and then slide it up.

Then press and hold the gDial icon until it glows. Slide it onto the launch bar.

Thank you. It works well. Love gDial along with gv. Thanks again.
    Just wondering what "Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts" in the member information on the left stand for? I understand Posts: 5 Thanks: 5 (this thanks 5 stands for how many times one has thanked the poster for the posting.) Sorry for probably dumb and unrelated question.

-- Got it: I believe, it is how many times others have thanked you in so many posts of yours.
    Last edited by bnaik; 08/25/2009 at 02:33 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoneyeveryday View Post
    This is what I have found to be the best and easiest way to get Google Voice.

Google Voice on Ebay

google voice invite, great deals on Computers Networking, google voice on eBay!