Page 144 of 145 FirstFirst ... 4494134139140141142143144145 LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    +1, can you post it here?
    I wonder if it works with the new update . . . hmmmmmm
    Also looking for a copy after a recent webOS Doctor.

webOS Developer
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Yup, I looked through Internalz and there is nothing left in there for this application. The issue is that I deleted the app long ago, but it is still showing in my Palm Backup profile. The only way I can get this to delete from that profile would be to reinstall a slightly newer version of the app and then uninstall it again.

If anyone has version 1.3.1 or later, please let me know. If not, I can live with this annoyance. Thanks!!
    +1

I'm in the same boat. Would be very grateful for a version just to fix update problem or use if had any functionality. Thanks.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    Quote Originally Posted by RanGT View Post
    +1

I'm in the same boat. Would be very grateful for a version just to fix update problem or use if had any functionality. Thanks.
    I have 1.3.2 and put a copy in my dropbox..
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10105106/Gdial-pro_1.3.2_all.ipk
    I will leave it in there for a bit..
    sj
    if anyone is still looking for the latest version of this app, you can still download it from my dropbox..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10105106/Gdi..._1.3.2_all.ipk

sj
    Global Posts
    401 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsharksfan View Post
    if anyone is still looking for the latest version of this app, you can still download it from my dropbox..

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10105106/Gdi..._1.3.2_all.ipk

sj
    AWESOME! I didn't know this app still existed. I disabled web-dialer and the basic dialing function of the program works still.
    Yes I never stopped using it. I contact nathan about every two months to see if things have changed so he could ramp it back up.
    what can you still do with this app?
    Quote Originally Posted by MDsmartphone View Post
    what can you still do with this app?
    Still easy way to dial out calls. calls your GV number for you and punches in the presets for you.
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    dont ferget, there is still this app available.. http://bit.ly/abWeMP
    tp
    Just wait until Voogle comes out. Hopefully that will fix our hunger for wanting a google voice app
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    What is Vroogle? is it a WebOS app? Is there a website where we can see info about the app and its progress?
    It's Voogle
    Quote Originally Posted by twotone View Post
    What is Vroogle? is it a WebOS app? Is there a website where we can see info about the app and its progress?
    You're welcome
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    You're welcome
    Excellent work, NachoB. lol

-- Sent from my Palm %28Device%29 using Forums Beta
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    What's up with that funky signature? Are you doing some kind of app beta testing? If so how do I go about participating?
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    What's up with that funky signature? Are you doing some kind of app beta testing? If so how do I go about participating?
    Oh sorry. I was testing my Forums Beta theme in the Emulator... I saw your post and replied without even thinking haha...
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    Oh, and it's not my app lol. It's a public beta though...
    Hmm, can't find it in MY App Catalog. Must be a private beta. I digress.