Page 139 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #2761  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hey FLPalm... Due to the 1.4 update, I'm going to find it necessary to perform a partial erase / WebOS Dr in the coming hours.... One of my main regrets will be that GDial Pro is the one app that I won't be able to recover to reinstall (I only use it for my history and voicemail transcripts / listening and NOT for making GDial calls).

    I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is there any way you would consider making the ipk available for others like me to reinstall it after full resets? Doesn't even need to be in the feeds, just available as in ipk download that we can use WebOS QI to intstall to the Pre. Clearly -- there would be no support expectations.

    Also, regardless of your decision (or even non-response), I'll totally respect the answer.
    +1
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  2. #2762  
    I would love to be able to use GDial Pro for history views and voicemail transcripts/listening as well. I used it for that before. I doctored my phone though and now I am sorely missing my GDial Pro.

    I would even pay for a version of GDial Pro that's solely used for voicemail.
  3. #2763  
    Quote Originally Posted by greenawayj View Post
    Hey FLPalm... Due to the 1.4 update, I'm going to find it necessary to perform a partial erase / WebOS Dr in the coming hours.... One of my main regrets will be that GDial Pro is the one app that I won't be able to recover to reinstall (I only use it for my history and voicemail transcripts / listening and NOT for making GDial calls).

    I'm sorry if this has already been asked and answered, but is there any way you would consider making the ipk available for others like me to reinstall it after full resets? Doesn't even need to be in the feeds, just available as in ipk download that we can use WebOS QI to intstall to the Pre. Clearly -- there would be no support expectations.

    Also, regardless of your decision (or even non-response), I'll totally respect the answer.
    Same here. I only ever used it for voicemail. No need to dial. Please provide the IPK.
  4. #2764  
    use the app called visual voicemail in the app catalog by same developer. Still works for viewing & listening to google voicemails
  5. #2765  
    I can no longer find Visual Voicemail. The only app showing under that name is Youview. Damn I wished I had downloaded an ipk for this to my computer. You never know man.
  6. arcane's Avatar
    Posts
    124 Posts
    Global Posts
    126 Global Posts
    #2766  
    Quote Originally Posted by Babywayne View Post
    I can no longer find Visual Voicemail. The only app showing under that name is Youview. Damn I wished I had downloaded an ipk for this to my computer. You never know man.
    I still have the visual voicemail app on my pre and it still works like a charm, for now anyway.
  7. #2767  
    Is there a way to extract an ipk from the phone?

    I currently have gdial, but only use it for voicemail as well, didnt know there was a voicemail only app...
  8. aspbsecs's Avatar
    Posts
    64 Posts
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    #2768  
  9. #2769  
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    My gDial Pro 1.2.5 has been working fine the last couple days. If you didnt upgrade recently 1.2.5 still works. I just made a call with it and listened to a voice mail.
    Wow. Well... I've got 1.3.1... would you like to exchange info?
  10. kandle's Avatar
    Posts
    13 Posts
    Global Posts
    14 Global Posts
    #2770  
    +1
  11. phattire's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #2771  
    Does anyone have the 1.2.5 ipk file they could post/send? I don't see that one listed on the archive page.
  12. #2772  
    Quote Originally Posted by aspbsecs View Post
    I used the last one listed here and it worked just fine for me to make a call. I have also upgraded to 1.4
    Its always interesting on Twitter @joelb
  13. #2773  
    Quote Originally Posted by phattire View Post
    Does anyone have the 1.2.5 ipk file they could post/send? I don't see that one listed on the archive page.
    would be appreciated here also.
  14. #2774  
    installed the 1.0.5, can make calls fine, says username/pass is invalid, can't access the google voice website from it.
  15. #2775  
    Also tried 1.0.5 -- but I am getting the username / pass invalid issue (and my preferences are set correctly) so the 1.0.5 version isn't going to work for those of use just looking for the visual voicemail features.
  16. chichi's Avatar
    Posts
    256 Posts
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    #2776  
    I just tried placing a call using 1.0.5 and I dont think it worked for me. it tried but failed. Is there any other version that can place calls? Thats all I really need and will use Youview for my visual voicemail.
  17. #2777  
    No. Due to the API changes on Google's side, there is no way for gDial to place calls through Google Voice. Your best bet is to just use google.com/voice/m
  18. #2778  
    Quote Originally Posted by Ozmodiar View Post
    No. Due to the API changes on Google's side, there is no way for gDial to place calls through Google Voice. Your best bet is to just use google.com/voice/m
    Oh yea???

    Well... what about this guy??

    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    My gDial Pro 1.2.5 has been working fine the last couple days. If you didnt upgrade recently 1.2.5 still works. I just made a call with it and listened to a voice mail.
    Does ANYBODY have a version of gDial Pro that allows calls or not?
  19. #2779  
    Yeesh. No need to be rude about it. I was trying to help.

    To the best of my knowledge as well as some communication with flpalm, gDial (theoretically) shouldn't be able to work.

    Look, I miss gDial as much as anyone...I was one of the first people to download it, but instead of trying to backtrack and continue to use unsupported software, wouldn't it be easier to just use the GV Mobile website?
  20. #2780  
    I know man.. I'm freakin' out. Sorry, dude. Didn't mean to snap at anybody.

    flpalm... somebody... help...

    $$$$ I'll make it rain. $$$$

Posting Permissions