Page 137 of 145 FirstFirst ... 3787127132133134135136137138139140141142 ... LastLast
Results 2,721 to 2,740 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    6 Global Posts
    I just got an email saying I was refunded the $1 I paid, but I don't know why. I paid about five days ago and things have been working fine, and I certainly didn't request the refund.
    I just got refunded my $1. Any news?
    Global Posts
    294 Global Posts
    I received a refund, too. No idea why.
    I hope he didn't catch crap from Google over it...
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Ditto

Being me has its advantages.

-- Albus Dumbledore, Headmaster, Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry
    Got a refund here too, whats the deal?

Oh well, nevermind just visited his website and saw this:

Newsflash

gDial is currently inactive! If you purchased a subscription we will be refunding and crediting your account in the next day. It became increasingly difficult to support gDial with the ongoing changes at Google and Palm. We loved creating something that so many users really enjoyed using when it worked well

That stinks.
  7.    #2727  
    Yep, sorry it just became increasingly difficult to keep the software working and once users were paying they expected a higher level of service than we can currently provide due to various reasons. It was a tough decision, but we are discontinuing the software at this time.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    By far the most useful ap on the pre! It's a sad sad day. Not that it will do much good but I for one will be mailing Palm and Google. It's an shame that neither company can lend a hand to provide a solution. Thanks for the support and great ap flpalm... At least while it lasted.
    This was my most used and favorite app on my phone. It is truly a loss.
    Hopefully when Google can release an official API we can get this useful program up and running again.

Thanks though for the effort, and attempted work arounds.
    Global Posts
    627 Global Posts
    Thank you for all your hard work. I hadn't used the app much but was looking forward to becoming a more experienced user. Excellent work and hope this can move forward in the future.
    Wow flpalm, terrible news. I can see how it would be a difficult decision given how many people used it as the app to access their devices main feature - the phone!

I hope you stick around, keep an eye on GV, and bring back the app better than ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by djmcgee View Post
    Thank you for all your hard work. I hadn't used the app much but was looking forward to becoming a more experienced user. Excellent work and hope this can move forward in the future.
    Truly! This was an app I used everyday, sad to see it go.
    "Patience, use the force, think." Obi-Wan

Ready to try Preware? Get this first: Preware Homebrew Documentation
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    My pre is useless at this stage, I started to tell all my contacts about the number change. I think I am going to buy a Hero and just get it over with.
    voice.google.com seems to work OK in the webOS browser. Save that page as a launcher item and you should be able to use that until Palm irons out the features that Google's API needs and gDial is updated.
    Anyone in favor of starting an email and/or tweet campaign to Palm and Google to get this issue resolved so we can one day get the app back??

And thanks to flpalm for all your work. Very commendable to refund the money rather than leave a substandard app out there.
    Twitter: @PK1030
    Quote Originally Posted by gordata View Post
    My pre is useless at this stage, I started to tell all my contacts about the number change. I think I am going to buy a Hero and just get it over with.
    I'm in the same boat as you. I just switched over my number to all my contacts about 2 weeks ago since gdial was running so well then. Now I'm hoping I can get along with google's web app at least long enough for this mess to be cleared up or for a fast andriod phone to hit sprint.

Here's hoping for sooner rather than later.
    God!!! I was hoping against hope that this would not happen. GDial is huge lifeline to me....sor messaging and international calling.....

Seeing all the constant problems I was wondering if Nathan was getting tired and I was hoping no...And i reall really appreciated the kind of effort he put in!!! Updates in dats and sometimes hours...stuff that I haven;t seen before...It was amazing! I expressed my appreciation for your work Nathan, If you missed it, again Thanks!!!

I do hope you come back with GDial once Google puts out an API and other issues are sorted out. I do hope that day comes.

I do not rememeber if i posted this already, but Google came to my University. And in a QnA, i asked them if they are going to release the API for Voice, they gave me a very diplomatic, 'we cannot say'. Im just sad.
    Sad to see GDial Go. Nathan thanks for your work. I will pay again if you ever get another GDial app going. I dropped another thanks for you man!
    gdial IS the reason I got a google voice number! Sooo sad to see you go You have been an awesome developer & I hope this is a temporary leave of absence. I hope google gets their act together & fix the issues so you can come back stronger than ever. Please don't stay gone!! I understand your frustrations & hope this will all turn around.