Page 128 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2878118123124125126127128129130131132133138 ... LastLast
Results 2,541 to 2,560 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    You can get the rapid release version direct from Palm by going to this link and putting in your SMS number. It will send you a link to your phone and let you install.

gDial Pro - Rapid Release
    I just sent it to my phone via SMS...will install it soon! Thanks so much for the quick reply!
  2.    #2542  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    Agreed... I just wanted to make sure that was what it did....What about the text versions on the voicemails....Is it just pulling it directly form the website...?

Not storing anything locally right?
    The texts are stored locally as part of the history so that they don't need to be re-pulled every time the program runs. It is sort of an internal thing, but they are part of the history whereas the voicemail wav file is not.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  3.    #2543  
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelwix View Post
    i have version 1.2.4 and i'm still getting incorrect pass/login
    If it says incorrect username/password, then it actually means that now and your username/pass are likely incorrect.

When it can't get the token it needs for google voice, it outputs a different error now that says that it cannot get google voice token.

If anyone is seeing the google voice token error with this version, I would like to hear about that so I can know that my latest release doesn't yet fix the issue.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    If it says incorrect username/password, then it actually means that now and your username/pass are likely incorrect.
    I'm running 1.2.4 and occasionally get the username/password notification, but I'm pretty confident my username and password are entered correctly.

Evidence: In gDial Pro I can Reset History, check and see no old voicemails, then Refresh History and see all my old voicemails again, which presumably could only happen if gDial Pro had my proper credentials. B OTOH, I've gotten that username/password notification twice today. I'm on 15 minute updates, so the notification is a (relatively) rare event, but it IS popping up.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I am still running 1.1.6. I found 1.2.5 in Preware and it prompts for an install and not an update. Do I need to remove 1.1.6 and then install 1.2.5?
    I got it to work, thanks flpalm!!

I do have a question though. When I use gdial for calling a number, it will open up my palm pre dialing screen and dial from there. The caller id that shows up on the person who I am calling is indeed my google number. So since it opens up palm pre dialing screen and it is in that record as well, am I using up daytime mins? Thanks for the help
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    The texts are stored locally as part of the history so that they don't need to be re-pulled every time the program runs. It is sort of an internal thing, but they are part of the history whereas the voicemail wav file is not.
    Is there a limit to how much text it stores...or will it just add up over time....?
    Quote Originally Posted by charlo75 View Post
    I am still running 1.1.6. I found 1.2.5 in Preware and it prompts for an install and not an update. Do I need to remove 1.1.6 and then install 1.2.5?
    I am getting the same thing, but the IPKG looks like it is pointing to the 1.2.4 version which means that link is probably bad. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I just tried the versions that are out everywhere, preware, app cat, rapid rel, both gdail and v voice and the both give invalid contacts username/password. I know for a fact it's correct just it works fine in the browser.
    with latest version it seems the user/password problem is fixed.. 2 days no problems..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Just noticed there is a new version 1.2.6 out in homebrew. What changes were made?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Hello All, I need some help. I was wondering is it possible to forward my Google voice voicemail to another voicemail client? For example a person calls me on my Google voice # and my pre rings and I decide not to answer or reject the call is there a way that when this happens the call gets sent to another voicemail client rather then my google voice voicemail client? id like the ability to have all my voicemails in one place so I need my pre/sprint # to store voicemails the same place as my googlevoice gdail#. PLease help, thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Hello All, I need some help. I was wondering is it possible to forward my Google voice voicemail to another voicemail client? For example a person calls me on my Google voice # and my pre rings and I decide not to answer or reject the call is there a way that when this happens the call gets sent to another voicemail client rather then my google voice voicemail client? id like the ability to have all my voicemails in one place so I need my pre/sprint # to store voicemails the same place as my googlevoice gdail#. PLease help, thanks in advance.
    Why not have Sprint send all of your voicemails to Google Voice?
    Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Why not have Sprint send all of your voicemails to Google Voice?
    Because what I am trying to really do is have all my voicemails go to youview youmail instead. So if my google # could forward there all would be right with the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    Because what I am trying to really do is have all my voicemails go to youview youmail instead. So if my google # could forward there all would be right with the world.
    One option is to use YouMails dropbox feature. Chichi I will address in further detail over in our forum. But basically YouMail can accept email from other voicemail systems like Vonage or Google Voice and funnel it into your YouMail account.
    - Arcticus

Syntactix LLC

Syntactix Developer Forum

Applications: Pack 'n' Track, YouView, Jewels, Metrix Developer Tools, TripThat, Mobile Florist.

Follow development on Twitter

Please support developers by purchasing their app(s) or donating.
    Arcticus, are you out of beta yet? (I didn't notice your thread soon enough to get in.) I test software for a living and I'm willing to help you work out any final bugs. If you think I can help, PM me. (No charge, just willing to help a good dev.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I got the Pre just 3 days back and the first app that I put on there was gDial 1.1.6 ....didnt work....looked up precentral, found this thread, was able to update to 1.2.5 when it came to the app catalog and now im in Google Voice heaven. Thats my story. folks.

and oh yea, THANK YOU flpalm!!!! Love your App!!!!
    In the last couple days I can not get my GV number to show up when I make a call. It always used to show up now it shows nothing.

Any ideas? I really need it to show up or a lot of my friends won't answer.
    I have 1.2.6 have removed and replaced it a couple times but I still keep getting the same access # and it says call will not go thru any ideas?
    Quote Originally Posted by rkkeller View Post
    In the last couple days I can not get my GV number to show up when I make a call. It always used to show up now it shows nothing.

Any ideas? I really need it to show up or a lot of my friends won't answer.
    Your google number won't show up on your end but the caller will still see your google voice number.