Page 126 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2676116121122123124125126127128129130131136 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,520 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    flpalm,

Once you get all the password issues sorted out, do you think it would be possible to make the palm dialer close at the end of a phone call like it used to with webdial?
  2.    #2502  
    Quote Originally Posted by ostrange View Post
    Just installed 1.2.2 same prob!! i cant even make calls from the actual website on my laptop! sumthin is goin on! anyone else havin the same probs???
    Let me know how this gets resolved for you on your laptop. I am still trying to figure out whether the issue is something on my end or an issue at Google or what. It is very tough to debug when I can't reproduce it on my side.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    @mlarsen23

The Palm dialer closes automatically after ending a received call. To close the dial pad after all calls you can use apply this patch: http://m.forums.precentral.net/webos...se-hangup.html
    I have 1.2.2 & couldn't send sms but could call out, I don't use web dialing. I reset history then refreshed history & all is good again. Luv the app.
    Quote Originally Posted by ostrange View Post
    Just installed 1.2.2 same prob!! i cant even make calls from the actual website on my laptop! sumthin is goin on! anyone else havin the same probs???
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Let me know how this gets resolved for you on your laptop. I am still trying to figure out whether the issue is something on my end or an issue at Google or what. It is very tough to debug when I can't reproduce it on my side.
    I'm going to try this on my break, since they block it on the company network.

-I'm still able to log into my Gmail account (on my pre and desktop)
    -I can sync my contacts on my Pre
    -I can log into the web interface in the gDial pro app (every version I've installed)
    -Even changed my password and still have problems only on gDial
    not until the update to 1.1.6 is when I started having UN/PW problems.

Uninstalled/installed the new 1.1.8
    -rebooted, reinstalled 1.1.8
    -still had issues all of yesterday.

Today I saw you have the 1.2.x and did the following

1) uninstalled gDial Pro
    2) cleared history, cookies, cache
    3) rebooted the Pre
    4) ran preware and downloaded/installed gDial Pro 1.2.2
    5) entered my info, failed, UN/PW incorrect error
    6) logged into the web interface fine.

Is there anything I'm missing?
  6.    #2506  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    I'm going to try this on my break, since they block it on the company network.

-I'm still able to log into my Gmail account (on my pre and desktop)
    -I can sync my contacts on my Pre
    -I can log into the web interface in the gDial pro app (every version I've installed)
    -Even changed my password and still have problems only on gDial
    not until the update to 1.1.6 is when I started having UN/PW problems.

Uninstalled/installed the new 1.1.8
    -rebooted, reinstalled 1.1.8
    -still had issues all of yesterday.

Today I saw you have the 1.2.x and did the following

1) uninstalled gDial Pro
    2) cleared history, cookies, cache
    3) rebooted the Pre
    4) ran preware and downloaded/installed gDial Pro 1.2.2
    5) entered my info, failed, UN/PW incorrect error
    6) logged into the web interface fine.

Is there anything I'm missing?
    Nope, there is just something very odd happening. I reported a possible bug to Palm, but try out 1.2.4 that I just saved up here on Precentral.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Nope, there is just something very odd happening. I reported a possible bug to Palm, but try out 1.2.4 that I just saved up here on Precentral.
    will do
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    it works now! imma try 1.2.4 now and see if it works
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    1.2.4 works for me too.

Thanks.
    holy crap its magic! woo it works now, going to test all the features to make sure.
  11.    #2511  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    holy crap its magic! woo it works now, going to test all the features to make sure.
    Yeah, definitely test everything out as the part where it was failing has been moved around a bit.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I can't web dial either with 1.1.0. was working yesterday. Did notice today that Google's new voice app is up. Could it be Google blocking?
    Just installed 1.2.4 and everything is working so far
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Just installed 1.2.4 ..works fine, but when i make a call from the history list i'm getting the webdial failed message, however, the call still connects..

When I manually input the number or select the number from a contact I get the webdial success message.....
  15.    #2515  
    Quote Originally Posted by normski View Post
    Just installed 1.2.4 ..works fine, but when i make a call from the history list i'm getting the webdial failed message, however, the call still connects..

When I manually input the number or select the number from a contact I get the webdial success message.....
    Thanks, that should be an easy fix. Was 1.2.4 the first version to work for you after the big Google change yesterday?

I want to see if everyone that was having problems, now isn't with 1.2.4.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    I don't see 1.2.4 yet.....how long does it take to update ine the web catalog?
  17.    #2517  
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post
    I don't see 1.2.4 yet.....how long does it take to update ine the web catalog?
    If you are looking for the rapid release one, I am waiting on Palm to fix a couple things on there end with updating apps. Should be up there later tonight.

If you are installing the homebrew through Preware, you just need to go in and refresh your feeds from the Preware app.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Thanks, that should be an easy fix. Was 1.2.4 the first version to work for you after the big Google change yesterday?

I want to see if everyone that was having problems, now isn't with 1.2.4.
    I didn't have any problems at all...I just always update to the latest version as it comes available....

How does the new web interface work ???
  19.    #2519  
    Quote Originally Posted by normski View Post
    I didn't have any problems at all...I just always update to the latest version as it comes available....

How does the new web interface work ???
    If you mean the new Google web interface, they have made a much prettier interface to use, but it seems a bit slow on my phone and of course doesn't do a background notification of updates, etc.

If you mean the new webdial in gDial Pro, then it makes a call out to Google with the number you want to dial. They return an access number to dial and upon dialing this you are connected to the party you wanted to connect to with the appropriate caller ID showing on their end.

Most people are saying the access number stays pretty constant and so you can put it on your pick 3 for unlimited calls, but anything could happen
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    If you mean the new Google web interface, they have made a much prettier interface to use, but it seems a bit slow on my phone and of course doesn't do a background notification of updates, etc.

If you mean the new webdial in gDial Pro, then it makes a call out to Google with the number you want to dial. They return an access number to dial and upon dialing this you are connected to the party you wanted to connect to with the appropriate caller ID showing on their end.

Most people are saying the access number stays pretty constant and so you can put it on your pick 3 for unlimited calls, but anything could happen
    Me and my son had the everything unlimited plans , but downgraded to the shared 1500 family plan when sprint came out with the unlimited mobile to mobile.. We both use gdial pro and love webdial. Since the access number is a landline number I'll just use webdial in the eve and on weekends....
    We never had the pick 3 or 5 , we jumped on the simply everthing plan the first day it was out....
    Again, Gdial is the best pre app and thanks for all your hard work..