Page 124 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Try rebooting your Pre and seeing whether you can make calls within gDial normally.
    Rebooting doesn't fix the universal dialing. Calling within the app works fine.
    Follow Me On

Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet View Post
    You're right...that's why you keep an eye on it. You can change your F&F #'s any time.
    You might want to check on that, for *me* they only allow one change per billing cycle (change ONCE, but you can change all of the #'s) and the actual change only takes effect at the start of the NEXT bill cycle.

Makes this a less appealing proposition
    Quote Originally Posted by benjet View Post
    You might want to check on that, for *me* they only allow one change per billing cycle (change ONCE, but you can change all of the #'s) and the actual change only takes effect at the start of the NEXT bill cycle.

Makes this a less appealing proposition
    Thank for that info!

Even so with the access# changing so infrequently I'm still happy with the setup for my usage and # of minutes.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'm still getting an invalid username/password error with v1.1.8, I tried a reboot and uninstall/re-install with no success.
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    I'm still getting an invalid username/password error with v1.1.8, I tried a reboot and uninstall/re-install with no success.
    Same here. Uploaded the log file in PM.
  6.    #2466  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Same here. Uploaded the log file in PM.
    I will look into this today. It is an odd situation and the logfile did help somewhat. What I don't understand is why its failing. What seems to happen is that it authenticates properly with Google, but then when it goes to the Google Voice API's, they don't think you are logged in. Not sure why this happens for only some people.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I have version 1.1.8 with the gdial integration patch installed. I'm getting the web dial failed from Universal Search and from the gDial app. I've rebooted a couple of times but it still fails.
  8.    #2468  
    Quote Originally Posted by jacobgomez View Post
    I have version 1.1.8 with the gdial integration patch installed. I'm getting the web dial failed from Universal Search and from the gDial app. I've rebooted a couple of times but it still fails.
    Please try 1.1.9 which I just put out. Again I don't know that it will work since mine has worked fine since 1.1.6, but more speculative problem solving.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    1.1.9 works fine for me, I dont have the Universal Search Patch install yet. Will install universal patch and see how it goes. But 1.1.9 is working good
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    I installed the universal search patch and I do get the username/passwork/webdial failed message
    Global Posts
    594 Global Posts
    Now i get the webdial failed with version 1.1.9 but it dials the number anyway
    I haven't been able to update since 1.1.6. Preware shows an update is available, but when I click update and it brings up the info screen, I only have the option to launch rather than update. I even tried removing and reinstalling but it reinstalled 1.1.6 rather than 1.1.9. Any ideas?
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I'm still getting invalid google username/password with v1.1.9
    Global Posts
    447 Global Posts
    For me it gdial was working fine with 1.1.6
    But now after updating to 1.2.0., I am getting webdial failed error.

Nvm, I closed the gdial card and opened again and it worked.
    Sorry, tried 1.1.9, still getting the error after reboot. Left you a log in PM.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Please try 1.1.9 which I just put out. Again I don't know that it will work since mine has worked fine since 1.1.6, but more speculative problem solving.
    Updated to 1.1.9 and still get the username/password invalid.

How do I obtain these logs you speak of..>Where are they...
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post

Make sure you do a restart of your phone. If you have not already.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    Make sure you do a restart of your phone. If you have not already.
    Yeah I did...still get invalid password/username
    1.1.9 worked for me briefly, then started giving the invalid username/password errors again. Updated to 1.2.0 now and am rebooting the phone... here's hoping it fixed it.
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Sorry, tried 1.1.9, still getting the error after reboot. Left you a log in PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by navinag View Post

Have you guys tried logging into the mobile website through the gdial app. Does it show you are logged in? I could be completely wrong here but I think that some information might be stored in the web browser that allows everything to work. I don't know though. Check it out though and report back if you could.