Page 123 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Thanks for the update! I missed 1.1.6 but got 1.1.8 downloaded & it works fine for me so far. Thanks for all your work you have put into this app. You have always been very fast at getting the fixes out! very much appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    It shouldn't have any negative effect on you. It fixes the webdial from favorites and a couple other minor things as well as rolling in a new change to help on the login process and ensure it works. I am running it right now and 1.1.6 was working for me and now 1.1.8 works for me.
    cool thanks... do you at all plan on looking into alternative method for webdial like i mentioned earlier looking into what the regular site and the chrome extension tool use?
    MatterOfFactJack
  3.    #2443  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    cool thanks... do you at all plan on looking into alternative method for webdial like i mentioned earlier looking into what the regular site and the chrome extension tool use?
    I will keep an eye out for it. The problem currently is that I am not able to utilize the normal site's URL's at all as the browser always gets redirected to the mobile version of the site. That is actually what made today's problem take even longer
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    new update did work... had to reboot to get it to kick in..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
  5.    #2445  
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    new update did work... had to reboot to get it to kick in..
    Interesting, so it didn't work until you restarted your Pre?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I will keep an eye out for it. The problem currently is that I am not able to utilize the normal site's URL's at all as the browser always gets redirected to the mobile version of the site. That is actually what made today's problem take even longer
    I have noticed that... its been bugging me so much!
    MatterOfFactJack
  7.    #2447  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    I have noticed that... its been bugging me so much!
    Yep and unfortunately within the API's I cannot just change the User agent as Palm has overridden that.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Interesting, so it didn't work until you restarted your Pre?
    after i installed the update it didnt work but then I restarted it and it worked..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    I think the gDial Universal patch needs to be updated. If I set the gDial app to use webdial as the default, and use the Pre universal search to dial out, the error displayed is something like: "webdial failed [dialed number] to [my number]".
    Follow Me On

10.    #2450  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    I think the gDial Universal patch needs to be updated. If I set the gDial app to use webdial as the default, and use the Pre universal search to dial out, the error displayed is something like: "webdial failed [dialed number] to [my number]".
    Does the call go through or does it always fail with the universal patch? I should be able to fix within gDial as the universal patch is pretty basic and just sends in the number to dial.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    FLPALM,

So, if I've read the last few pages correct...

I have web dial on and I can make calls but it calls some new "access #". Will it show on my bill that I'm calling that # or will it show my google voice #? I have my google voice setup as my pick 3.
    I really appreciate all if your hard work for your great app. Thanks in advance.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Quote Originally Posted by imex99 View Post
    FLPALM,

So, if I've read the last few pages correct...

I have web dial on and I can make calls but it calls some new "access #". Will it show on my bill that I'm calling that # or will it show my google voice #? I have my google voice setup as my pick 3.
    I really appreciate all if your hard work for your great app. Thanks in advance.
    Unfortunately if you now use webdial you are actually dialing an access number. You can turn off webdial if you want it to dial your GV number to dial out.
    Global Posts
    930 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Unfortunately if you now use webdial you are actually dialing an access number. You can turn off webdial if you want it to dial your GV number to dial out.

i keep getting same access #, i read it can and will prolly changee.... how often, once a week,month? i can change my pick 3. i guess i dont have to worry bc i dont use all my minutes anyway but just trying to figure out all the changes.

Digg my story http://digg.com/d31Qenl?tto help raise $$$ & awareness for webOS, Palm Pre, HP.

#WebOS Internals "Telethon"#Palm Pre http://bit.ly/7q1Mc
    Does the call go through or does it always fail with the universal patch? I should be able to fix within gDial as the universal patch is pretty basic and just sends in the number to dial.
    The call does not go through.
    Follow Me On

15.    #2455  
    Quote Originally Posted by Syphon View Post
    The call does not go through.
    Try rebooting your Pre and seeing whether you can make calls within gDial normally.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    Just updated to 1.1.8, rebooted, and i'm still getting the invalid username / password error. I'm starting to wonder if it's me, though I've checked my username and pw a million times.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Staying on 1.1.6 for now as it works fine.

Back to VM dialing vs webdialing
    I use web dialing...access number is the same as it was on my droid in the official app.

Just add the access# to your friends and family.
    That number will change
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    That number will change
    You're right...that's why you keep an eye on it. You can change your F&F #'s any time. My google access number has been the same since before Thanksgiving.

That's pretty stable if you ask me.