Page 122 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2272112117118119120121122123124125126127132 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,440 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    I've downloaded the new version. I don't get an error message but, when I try to call my home number (which is listed as one of the numbers to be called) the app brings up the palm dialer to dial out. I noticed that the the Palm dialer has my Google Voice number in the call section plus a string of t (ttt) plus another number (since it is only visible for a second, I assume it is my home number that I punched in As a result gDial get my voicemail and tries to dial my home number from there. Web is enabled
    I noticed this as well, but when it dials my GV number I hear the announcement of how many voicemails I have, and cannot continue to dial the number I originally dialed.

What am I doing wrong?
    with web dial off are there settings to make it work smoother?
    I too hear the recorded message, but the phone continues to dial over the message.
  4.    #2424  
    For anyone trying to use it with webdial off, try turning the delay in advanced settings to 3 and let me know if that helps.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    changing it to 3 seconds worked for me! Thanks so much!
    I changed the delay to 3sec, tried to dial again and got the same results.
    Last edited by Parityone; 01/26/2010 at 06:55 PM.
  7.    #2427  
    Quote Originally Posted by mbsprinter View Post
    The access number I get tells me they can not complete this call.
    I get that message from time to time and it is an issue with Google Voice. Today with the new release of the mobile website, they are probably getting hit hard by new users. Also I have found their service to just be flakey sometimes.

You can always just push the dial button again in gDial to re-call the last number dialed.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I installed the latest version and it still says my user name and password is wrong?!?!
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
  9.    #2429  
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    I installed the latest version and it still says my user name and password is wrong?!?!
    When you go to the mobile site from your Pre, does it show the new interface to you? I am thinking they are doing some sort of rollout as some people have had it stop working and then start working out of the blue.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    When you go to the mobile site from your Pre, does it show the new interface to you? I am thinking they are doing some sort of rollout as some people have had it stop working and then start working out of the blue.
    Yes i see the new interface..
    Help a guy thats down and out on his luck..
    Global Posts
    206 Global Posts
    When I visit the mobile site from my Pre, I do see the new interface. I still get the invalid username/password message.
    with web dial off can you make a phone call without the LOUD dial tone. It's off in the settings but it's so loud when it goes through the regular dialer
    Global Posts
    977 Global Posts
    Mine is working with 1.1.6, thanks.
    Sprint since 01/06/99: Sanyo SCP-4500 -> Audiovox PPC-6700 -> Palm Treo 755p -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre 1.4.5 -> Jailbroken iPhone 4s
    Quote Originally Posted by Parityone View Post
    I've downloaded the new version. I don't get an error message but, when I try to call my home number (which is listed as one of the numbers to be called) the app brings up the palm dialer to dial out. I noticed that the the Palm dialer has my Google Voice number in the call section plus a string of t (ttt) plus another number (since it is only visible for a second, I assume it is my home number that I punched in As a result gDial get my voicemail and tries to dial my home number from there. Web is enabled
    :edit: nvm
  15.    #2435  
    Anyone who had a problem still with 1.1.6, please try out the new 1.1.8 I just put out in homebrew. Since the 1.1.6 works on mine, the fix in 1.1.8 is just sort of a hunch so let me know if it works once you install it, thanks.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Anyone who had a problem still with 1.1.6, please try out the new 1.1.8 I just put out in homebrew. Since the 1.1.6 works on mine, the fix in 1.1.8 is just sort of a hunch so let me know if it works once you install it, thanks.
    Just update the streams on preware and try to update/reinstalling gDial pro?
  17.    #2437  
    Quote Originally Posted by SirSilvia View Post
    Just update the streams on preware and try to update/reinstalling gDial pro?
    Yep, that should do it. I am not sure how often the feeds get updated, but shortly you should see a 1.1.8 version in Preware.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    since i have homebrew 1.1.6 and it works fine is it even worth installing 1.1.8 or am i better off without
    MatterOfFactJack
  19.    #2439  
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    since i have homebrew 1.1.6 and it works fine is it even worth installing 1.1.8 or am i better off without
    It shouldn't have any negative effect on you. It fixes the webdial from favorites and a couple other minor things as well as rolling in a new change to help on the login process and ensure it works. I am running it right now and 1.1.6 was working for me and now 1.1.8 works for me.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Yep, that should do it. I am not sure how often the feeds get updated, but shortly you should see a 1.1.8 version in Preware.
    yeah its not updated quite yet on preware