Page 121 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2171111116117118119120121122123124125126131 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    So it seems some people have problems and others don't with 1.1.6? ...
    Sent a PM
  2.    #2402  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlarsen23 View Post
    The webdial failed message only seems to happen from favorites.
    Thanks that narrowed it down and I have fixed for the next update.

I won't release that right away though as I would like to figure out what is happening that is causing the app to fail for some people in the new version. It very much seems like what I went through last time they changed the API though as it worked for some, but not others.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I have the new version and still getting web dial errors.
  4.    #2404  
    If anyone who is having the issue is able to novaterm into their device and do 'grep gdial /var/log/messages' it would be helpful. You can PM me the output. It might narrow down the problem for me.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  5.    #2405  
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I have the new version and still getting web dial errors.
    It is making the calls though, correct? There is an issue in the current version when you dial from favorites where it displays a webdial error even though there isn't one.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    no, it's not making any calls. It's giving a web dial error the displaying the phone number I am trying to call and then my cell number. I love this app and I hope it works for me!
  7.    #2407  
    no, it's not making any calls. It's giving a web dial error the displaying the phone number I am trying to call and then my cell number. I love this app and I hope it works for me!
    But it logs in fine to retrieve history? Can you test SMS sending to see if that works for you.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    logs in fine. Sms sent perfectly. Thanks so much for your help!
    weird. Now it's working but it is not dialing my google voice number. Looks like an access number. Is that how it's supposed to be?
    weird. Now it's working but it is not dialing my google voice number. Looks like an access number. Is that how it's supposed to be?
    Yes, that is how webdial now works with google's recent changes.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Still cant login with 1.1.6 I can go to the mobile site from the app and it logs in but I cant login to get my voicemails in the app or from the mobile website(I can login in the mobile site but it wil not play the messages like it did before).
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Yes, that is how webdial now works with google's recent changes.
    Is that access number a landline or mobile equivalent...ANyone knows...?
    will that access number always be the same? Should I add that to my pick 3/5?
    You da man! Thanks for the quick fix. Wow, it seems dialing new number to dial out, those people who had old number as a favorite probably not liking that.
    Well, I know on other platforms, like android and the blackberry GV app use this method but my understanding is the number can change.

I would also think that carriers would perceive the access number as a land line.
  16.    #2416  
    I believe the number can change and does. There is no method or madness to it that I have found. You can still use your pick 3 and turn off webdial to have it dial through your Google Voice number.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I believe the number can change and does. There is no method or madness to it that I have found. You can still use your pick 3 and turn off webdial to have it dial through your Google Voice number.
    wow! You are the man! I didn't know you can do that! Free outgoing calls again!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by charlo75 View Post
    I finally found it on Preware. It's not the "Rapid release" one though. Also, there's no icon on my Pre anymore for GDial...I have to use synergy to search for gdial and then run it from there.
    No icon here either. Uninstalled and reinstalled, same thing.
    The access number I get tells me they can not complete this call.
    I've downloaded the new version. I don't get an error message but, when I try to call my home number (which is listed as one of the numbers to be called) the app brings up the palm dialer to dial out. I noticed that the the Palm dialer has my Google Voice number in the call section plus a string of t (ttt) plus another number (since it is only visible for a second, I assume it is my home number that I punched in As a result gDial get my voicemail and tries to dial my home number from there. Web is enabled