Page 120 of 145 FirstFirst ... 2070110115116117118119120121122123124125130 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    hmm i updated and does not work? Still getting the web dial error. It shows the number I am trying to call and my cell number?
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    This site:

gDial Pro - Rapid Release

still shows 1.1.4 as the most current.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    hmm i updated and does not work? Still getting the web dial error. It shows the number I am trying to call and my cell number?
    How/where did you get the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ancillas View Post
    PhatomPhreak53,

If you're interested in finding ways to use Google Voice to save money, look into a cell phone plan that doesn't charge for incoming minutes. Because Google Voice calls you and then connects you to your party, outgoing calls are billed as incoming calls.
    My old sprint plan did that. i kinda miss it. considering most of my calls were incoming. Super hard to find that in the states now.

Quote Originally Posted by charlo75 View Post
    Most of us are using the homebrew version on here which can be downloaded by using one of the various downloaders. the difference is the homebrew version lets you use local contacts where the catalog version only uses google contacts.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    v1.1.6
    -Fix compatibility with Google Voice now that they completely changed their mobile client
    -Webdial is now magical and allows for direct dialing the contact.

I tried uninstalling old version 1.1.4 and installing new version 1.1.6. Still getting Invalid Username/Password. I even tried rebooting the phone with no luck. Any suggestions???

I also verified that my username and Password were correct by signing into Google Voice.
    If you feel that I have given you worthy advice please feel free to show your support. TY

I got the update from preware
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    I got the update from preware
    Preware still shows 1.1.4 too.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    I downloaded 1.16 - it is working again now with the new dial out method, but I keep getting a message that says "webdial failed". Any chance that will go away?
  9.    #2389  
    Quote Originally Posted by charlo75 View Post
    Palm must still be pushing it out to all of their servers. It will be there soon as I am showing it as updated from their admin interface.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    The webdial failed message only seems to happen from favorites.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    I finally found it on Preware. It's not the "Rapid release" one though. Also, there's no icon on my Pre anymore for GDial...I have to use synergy to search for gdial and then run it from there.
    reinstalled and getting web dial error everytime w/ the newest update
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    At least you have an icon for it...lol
    Hate to say this, but I downloaded the file directly from here (Precentral), installed it using IPKG, and still got the invalid username/password error. Uninstalled it using IPGK, and downloaded it using PreWare, and still got the error.

Suggestions?

Update:

I even tried deleting cache, cookies, and history from the browser (just in case). No Joy. And, I've confirmed this is 1.1.6
    Last edited by hparsons; 01/26/2010 at 05:00 PM.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Hate to say this, but I downloaded the file directly from here (Precentral), installed it using IPKG, and still got the invalid username/password error. Uninstalled it using IPGK, and downloaded it using PreWare, and still got the error.

Suggestions?
    I have a feeling there will be a v1.1.7 soon...
    Is there going to be a way to make it work like it did before (where I'd place the call, and it'd call me back, with my caller ID showing my GV #), versus dialing a phone number to place outgoing calls? For those without unlimited plans it's going to rack up a good amount of minutes on outgoing calls, no?
    Last edited by boxermansr; 01/26/2010 at 04:54 PM.
    Still getting invalid user name/password error after installing 1.1.6.
  18.    #2398  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlarsen23 View Post
    I downloaded 1.16 - it is working again now with the new dial out method, but I keep getting a message that says "webdial failed". Any chance that will go away?
    That is odd and normally would only happen if you hit the dial button twice or something. With the new webdial, I will probably block input while it is awaiting the web dial response so that it isn't possible to accidentally do this.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by alvin319 View Post
    I tried uninstalling old version 1.1.4 and installing new version 1.1.6. Still getting Invalid Username/Password. I even tried rebooting the phone with no luck. Any suggestions???

I also verified that my username and Password were correct by signing into Google Voice.
    yeah same here, I logged into my PC and the web on my Pre browser. with the correct UN and PW
  20.    #2400  
    So it seems some people have problems and others don't with 1.1.6? It works every time for me with no issues. I wonder if they are slowly rolling out this new mobile site? They had done this in the past where it took them multiple days for everyone to get the new version of changes and so the code worked for some and not others.

They are really a pain sometimes as they don't provide any API for any of this even though I have requested it directly from higher ups a few times over there.
    Become a fan on Facebook