Page 118 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1868108113114115116117118119120121122123128 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I am working on an update that will at least tell where the login is failing, either on Google Voice or Google Contacts. Once I know where it is failing, I might be better able to figure it out.

What is odd, is I went through the source code and nothing has changed in those particular sections of code since those version. We will get it worked out though. Once the new version is up, I will post and then anyone having the problem should see a message saying either Google Voice as part of the error or contacts.
    I got an error message this morning (without changing anything) that my GDial Pro wouldn't login. invalid google voice username/passwo is what shows on the screen. I took off the rapid release version, and installed 1.1.4, and am getting the same error message.

I'll read through the rest of the posts on here, and try a few things, and get back with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    Dang I also have the wrong user/password. I think I was on version 1.0.6 and now upgraded to the newest version and am still getting the error.
    Im still getting the error also running v1.1.4 it happen a few times this morning.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    I just upgraded to version 1.1.4 and I'm getting "Unable to login" and "Invalid google voice username/password" errors
    Quote Originally Posted by mikez View Post
    I just upgraded to version 1.1.4 and I'm getting "Unable to login" and "Invalid google voice username/password" errors
    Just a guess, but I suspect this has something to do with our sudden problems:

http://www.precentral.net/google-voi...tes-web-client
    For the last few days I have been getting the user/password error as well. I am currently running the 1.1.4 Homebrew version. What information might you need from me to get this working?
  6.    #2346  
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    Just a guess, but I suspect this has something to do with our sudden problems:

http://www.precentral.net/google-voi...tes-web-client
    Yeah, I am looking into this as I started seeing it on my phone as well. Seems like Google may have broken their unofficial API totally with this new change.

On the positive side, I should be able to locate how they are doing a dial direct to one of their numbers on a call instead of the webdial or dial into voicemail options.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Hmm, mine is getting that error as well but I can go to the mobile site from gDial Pro??
    Yeah, I am looking into this as I started seeing it on my phone as well. Seems like Google may have broken their unofficial API totally with this new change.

On the positive side, I should be able to locate how they are doing a dial direct to one of their numbers on a call instead of the webdial or dial into voicemail options.
    Thats great news. When I saw this update this morning I hoped direct dial would be a possibility. Good luck finding the APIs!
    flpalm, that would be awesome and that functionality would push me over the top as far as a donation/paying for the ap goes.
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts

Just downloaded gdial pro...to be able to stream/download messages and listen to them.. The recent update to the google mobile voice website broke this inherent feature.....(what were they thinking)... Now I can't use visual voicemail anymore because the website will not stream and gDial Pro will not login to my account.

I also tried the visual voicemail app and same thiing.."invalid login/password"
    Same here. Updated to 1.1.4 yesterday and it worked fine. Today no go, just the notification "invalid google voice login/password" and "webdial failed".

Update: If I turn off Webdial, I can make a call.
    I keep getting the invalid user name even with my other app the visual voice mail one.
    Global Posts
    96 Global Posts
    Well the update to google voice probably put gdial pro on hold until the dev(s) can get it updated, but good news.

Sean Kovacs » I’m in love…

New direct links for data feeds means that the next version should be a lot more efficient.

Just as a side note, I kinda like the callback feature, and couldn't get GV's HTML5 based call implementation to work this morning. Anyone else try it?
    Quote Originally Posted by S4Rs View Post
    Well the update to google voice probably put gdial pro on hold until the dev(s) can get it updated, but good news.

Sean Kovacs » I’m in love…

New direct links for data feeds means that the next version should be a lot more efficient.

Just as a side note, I kinda like the callback feature, and couldn't get GV's HTML5 based call implementation to work this morning. Anyone else try it?
    Google Voice Finally Heads to iPhone, Palm Pre With HTML5 Webapp - Google voice iphone - Gizmodo

hrm the webapp is actually pretty slick and the direct dial can be nice but hopefully still have an option for webdial otherwise lose the option to not use cell plan minutes if your GV number is free to call to.
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Google Voice Finally Heads to iPhone, Palm Pre With HTML5 Webapp - Google voice iphone - Gizmodo

hrm the webapp is actually pretty slick and the direct dial can be nice but hopefully still have an option for webdial otherwise lose the option to not use cell plan minutes if your GV number is free to call to.
    I think we're beginning to run the risk of hijacking this thread. Maybe this could be taken up on the developer's forum? I have a lot of curiosity about where the HTML5 is leading as well, but think this thread should be reserved for GDial Pro.
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    flpalm,

Why have you stopped updating the changelog? You have a great product but it is hard to tell why we would want to upgrade without knowing what is different.

Thanks for what you do!

Joe
    Quote Originally Posted by jghacker View Post
    flpalm,

Why have you stopped updating the changelog? You have a great product but it is hard to tell why we would want to upgrade without knowing what is different.

Thanks for what you do!

Joe
    It is because the latest version changes have all been for a feature that is currently being beta tested.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    I also get invalid username/password after the latest udpate.
    Since you have to rewrite a lot of the app to go along with the new JSON api, any chance you'll do a slight redesign? I can see a lot of room for improvement.

-Why not add a "text message" button next the the call button on the keypad and get rid of the text message page?
    -Maybe a few new icons (all the icons are defaults from Photoshop and just don't match WebOS).
    -What about "dumby apps" that just open your app to a particular page (contacts, keypad, inbox, etc)?
    -Can we patch the contacts app to open gDial instead?
    -More WebOS-esque colors.

I'm probably going to tweak your app a little bit on my own, I'll post some things if I manage to get anywhere. I've already changed the main icon to Google Voice's (probably copyrighted) icon.
    I have a few questions about the Google Voice Service and wanted to turn to my trusty people here at PreCentral. I just was reading about Google Voice and seems like it is an awesome idea. After reading it looks like there is no charge for US incoming/outgoing calls, voicemail, call forwarding, and SMS even if I have Google create a number for me. Is that true? If so, couldn't you intergrate gDial and not have to use your carrier at all? I would love any info you guys could give me. The web site doesn't offer much unless you are a member.

Can anyone send me an invite for Google Voice so I can check it out. Thanks!