Page 114 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    i just tried to app catalog & it too has the stupid ads. I REALLY want to go back to1.0.4 or pay to not have the dumb ads. As you can tell, I really don't like them!
    I got it install, but it is not working. It looks like I don't have a GOOGLE VOICE LOGIN. Do I have to wait for an invitation. I really want to use it - looks like a good app.
    I got it install, but it is not working. It looks like I don't have a GOOGLE VOICE LOGIN. Do I have to wait for an invitation. I really want to use it - looks like a good app.
    Please help
    chenko:

Google "google voice" and read about the invitation process.
  5.    #2265  
    v1.0.7
    -Fixed bug in caching. Causes a comlete reload of contacts and history on first load, but subsequent openings should be fast.
    -New functionality in testing. Ignore the greyed out option in app menu.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  6.    #2266  
    I have some advanced new features that I need beta testers for. Please email me nathan@gdialpro.com with your Google Voice email address to participate.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Just emailed you
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    v1.0.7
    -Fixed bug in caching. Causes a comlete reload of contacts and history on first load, but subsequent openings should be fast.
    -New functionality in testing. Ignore the greyed out option in app menu.
    Is this greyed out "Phone Settings" option so that we can select other "end-points" for GV to dial us at, instead of just our cell phone?? I'd love to be able to call my Gizmo5 number or work number instead of just my cell phone.

And I'd definitely be willing to test out a version that gave that option... along with finally making a donation to you for your hard work!!
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    I have some advanced new features that I need beta testers for. Please email me nathan@gdialpro.com with your Google Voice email address to participate.
    Just shot you an email.
    why does the new verison request access to the GPS chip (ie location services)? it shouldn't need this.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    chenko:

Google "google voice" and read about the invitation process.
    Thank you for your help grndslm.
    Quote Originally Posted by tmny79 View Post
    why does the new verison request access to the GPS chip (ie location services)? it shouldn't need this.
    Has to do with a new beta feature being tested.
    Quote Originally Posted by grndslm View Post
    Is this greyed out "Phone Settings" option so that we can select other "end-points" for GV to dial us at, instead of just our cell phone?? I'd love to be able to call my Gizmo5 number or work number instead of just my cell phone.

And I'd definitely be willing to test out a version that gave that option... along with finally making a donation to you for your hard work!!
    I cannot view the link.
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Has to do with a new beta feature being tested.
    Ahah that clears it all up in a completely unclear way.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    What's the difference between the original and 'Rapid Release'?
    Quote Originally Posted by chenko56 View Post
    I cannot view the link.
    You talkin' about the links in my sig?? 'Cause you can view them if you copy and paste.
    Quote Originally Posted by chenko56 View Post
    I don't have a GOOGLE VOICE LOGIN. Do I have to wait for an invitation? Please help.
    From the Goggle Voice website ...

"Google Voice is currently available through invitations only. To request an invitation, leave us your name and email address and we'll send an invite to you when they are available."

I used the above link to request an invite, and received it in just a few days.
    I see v 1.1 was released. What are the new features? (Did not see anything on post 1 or in the homebrew description posted yet.)
  19. pfd
    I am also curious about this new gDial Pro - Rapid Release. It has the same icon and release number, but a different developer. Did someone rip you off flpalm? Or did you form a different / new company? If it is also your app, what’s different about it? Thanks
    Rapid release is Palm's new way of getting apps out there in a more timely manner. It has nothing to do with the actual app.