Page 111 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1161101106107108109110111112113114115116121 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,220 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
    I would pay for a ad free version.
    I had to redoctor my phone and I lost my 1.0.4 verion. Your archives go only to .9.7 any way of getting 1.0.4 back?
    I agree with some of the other posters. I would much rather have a pay option rather than an ad supported version. I will hold off on the upgrade to the ad version for the time being.
    I truly apologize if this has already been asked; however, is there any way to play your visual voicemails through the Pre's earpiece or through a BT earpiece? Is it possible to crank up the volume on the voicemails when playing through the speaker phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by PSU NuYoRican View Post
    I agree with some of the other posters. I would much rather have a pay option rather than an ad supported version. I will hold off on the upgrade to the ad version for the time being.
    I like Universal Search in Homebrew version. I would rather pay than being bombarded with advertisements or not to upgrade the app to 1.0.5.
    So now there's a paid version coming? This was like one of the top free apps in the catalog. If there was going to be a paid version there should of been one to begin with. I'm sure I read somewhere this was never going to be paid. I personally don't want ads
  7.    #2207  
    Quote Originally Posted by sjamie View Post
    I truly apologize if this has already been asked; however, is there any way to play your visual voicemails through the Pre's earpiece or through a BT earpiece? Is it possible to crank up the volume on the voicemails when playing through the speaker phone?
    This isn't possible in the current Palm API. As soon as they make it available, we will definitely implement it.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  8.    #2208  
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    So now there's a paid version coming? This was like one of the top free apps in the catalog. If there was going to be a paid version there should of been one to begin with. I'm sure I read somewhere this was never going to be paid. I personally don't want ads
    The promise is that any features that exist in a currently free version will always be in a free version. The free version may contain ads, but it will be free as in no cost to download or use from us.

The pay version in discussion would really just be a way for people who don't want ads to pay some price instead to turn off ads. It isn't really a separate version as we would probably keep it the exact same code and just have a check on whether the user was a "premium" user and then not display ads to them.
    Become a fan on Facebook
  9.    #2209  
    Quote Originally Posted by mamouton View Post
    I had to redoctor my phone and I lost my 1.0.4 verion. Your archives go only to .9.7 any way of getting 1.0.4 back?
    I updated the archives with 1.04 and 1.05 so anyone who wants to can go back to 1.0.4 for now

Archived gDial Pro Versions
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Ads aren't so bad. Best I can tell you only see them if viewing History Summaries or Favorites.
    Screenshot for those that want to see what it looks like.

Attached Images Attached Images
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
  11.    #2211  
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Ads aren't so bad. Best I can tell you only see them if viewing History Summaries or Favorites.

You are correct, they are only on the history screens and the favorites screen. The phone and sms page are already busy enough and I wouldn't want them to mess up the usage of those pages.

I run the ad version on my phone as well, so you can be assured that they will not be in any place that would significantly hamper usage of the software. Even once there is a way for premium users to turn the ads off, I will continue to run them on my phone so that I experience the same free version that most users do.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post

Your right! There not bad at all.
  13.    #2213  
    New version that compromises on All and archiving inbox. Please let me know if this functionality is okay for you. It should be out on Precentral as well as updated in Rapid Release through Palm shortly

v1.0.6
    -Modified the labels in history once again to match up with the live Google Voice site
    There is now an Inbox, SMS, Voicemail, and All
    The All has all history up to 50 items, but it includes archive items, just like All on the Google Voice site.
    The Inbox shows all items from your inbox on Google Voice which means no archived items. You can also archive from this view which removes it from the inbox, but leaves it in All, SMS, Voicemail depending on the item type.
    -This fixes an issue where there was not any notification of missed calls
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Mr Gdial...

I thought you might find this interesting. I made a patch that auto picks up any calls from a contact named "Google Voice".

Code:
    --- incomingcall-assistant.jsjsjs	$Fri$ $Jan$  $8$ $12$:$40$:$31$ $2010$
    +++ $incomingcall$-$assistant$.$js$	$Fri$ $Jan$  $8$ $12$:$44$:$46$ $2010$
    @@ -$147$,$6$ +$148$,$10$ @@
    			$this$.$controller$.$stageController$.$activate$();
    			$this$.$powerButtonListen$();
    			$this$.$displayLock$();
    +			$if$ ($contact$.$name$ == &$quot$;$Google$ $Voice$&$quot$;) {                                                                                                
    +				$this$.$answerIfStillOffPuck$.$bind$($this$).$delay$($0$.$55$);                                                        
    +			} 
    		} $catch$ ($e$) {
    			$QDLogger$.$error$( &$quot$;$IncomingcallAssistant$#$showAlert$&$quot$;, &$quot$;$failure$&$quot$;);
    			$this$.$powerButtonStopListening$();
    I'm only 4 hours old to palm development... any idea how I would get this into preware? Also, this patch may not be exact, the offsets may be a little wrong, I didn't make a backup of the origional of this file before I started messing with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Thanks, I am hoping to work something out over the next week or so to enable a way for premium users to be able to get it ad free.
    I will also pay for an ad-free version.
    Perfect. Once again you prove that you are one of the most attentive and efficient developers out there. Kudos!
    i'd pay
    My voicemails play out of my external speaker very quietly! Can I get them to play out of earpiece?
    question guys...I am new to GdialPro, out of laziness I FINALLY setup my gvoice account....and I didnt have to do any *82 or whatever to set it up, I just put in my username and info and boom everything works fine....is that ok or not? cause I remember reading multiple places you had to enable the call forwarding versus for me it jus worked by putting the info....calls to US and canada are free what else?
    gdial pro does the setting up for you.