Page 110 of 145 FirstFirst ... 1060100105106107108109110111112113114115120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1. #2181  
    I have to say, the latest updates have made for a great user experience. The only question I have with the new features is, that when I cleared my inbox, it cleared out the ALL only, like you said it would. However, when I did the 'shake' to update manually in the ALL view, it truly pulled down everything in Google Voice, not the zero items like there are in my inbox. Other than that, the only real bugs I have left are actually with Google! The app is pretty slick, and my iPhone friends are jealous
  2.    #2182  
    Quote Originally Posted by guydog View Post
    I have to say, the latest updates have made for a great user experience. The only question I have with the new features is, that when I cleared my inbox, it cleared out the ALL only, like you said it would. However, when I did the 'shake' to update manually in the ALL view, it truly pulled down everything in Google Voice, not the zero items like there are in my inbox. Other than that, the only real bugs I have left are actually with Google! The app is pretty slick, and my iPhone friends are jealous
    Just so I can look into this. Are you saying that with an empty inbox on both the GV site and also in gDial, that you did a shake refresh and it pulled down archived history instead of pulling down nothing since the inbox was empty?
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  3.    #2183  
    Nevermind, I found the bug. I will update shortly.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  4. simba65's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    73 Global Posts
    #2184  
    After doing a hard reset, the current GDPro version installed fine. I do believe it had something to do with the way storage managment changed in 1.3.5..

    Thanks!!
  5. #2185  
    I would like to see a sign out button in the preferences so you can sign in with another google voice account for those of us who have morfe than 1.
    "Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been turned off"
  6. #2186  
    • I'd love to see the list of voicemails, etc. have less "white" space above and below the name and time. This will allow more data to be visible on one screen.
    • The phone number would be useful with the name as google voice shows.
    • The image would be nice on that screen as well (scaling the image so all images are the same size - so the list entries are the same height).
  7. #2187  
    Are you submitting these changes to the App Catalog?
  8. #2188  
    There any chance we can have the ability to delete voicemails from the App by swiping them to the right? Also, can we have the option of defaulting to the voicemail page for those of us using GV for visual voicemail only? I know you have a solo app for that but it seems buggy. Often notifies multiple times for the same voicemail etc. and also doesn't seem to allow deletion of the voicemails. Great Apps though! Surprised you don't have a paid version, I would pay!
  9. #2189  
    flpalm, are there any issues with the universal integration patch working with the homebrew preware app at this time? I installed the patch but when I select my contacts it still dials through the normal phone app without using google voice at all.
  10. #2190  
    When I use the patch anytime I type a number in universal search, click on a web link etc. it used gidal pro. If not mistaken when i go through contacts/phone app the phone dials out. I use on the homebrew version of gdialpro
  11. mlarsen23's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #2191  
    I am a big fan of GdialPro.

    I now have this strange bug with it. At some point (maybe after I reset my pre), the GdialPro icon disappeared from my launcher. I had it on the launch bar, but now it is gone. And I can't find the icon anywhere else in the launcher.

    But the weird thing is that the program is still there. When I search for GdialPro by typing the name of the program in, it shows up and I can launch it. When I list apps from the launcher it is there. It works normally. It is just the icon in the launchers that is gone.

    Any idea how to get it back?
  12. mlarsen23's Avatar
    Posts
    51 Posts
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    #2192  
    Actually, I take it back. My gdial is not working normally at all. It won't make calls. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling - didn't seem to help.
  13.    #2193  
    Quote Originally Posted by mlarsen23 View Post
    Actually, I take it back. My gdial is not working normally at all. It won't make calls. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling - didn't seem to help.
    This seems to be an issue with all homebrew apps after 1.3.5. I had to do a complete erase of my phone to get them working again.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  14.    #2194  
    Quote Originally Posted by volcom45 View Post
    There any chance we can have the ability to delete voicemails from the App by swiping them to the right? Also, can we have the option of defaulting to the voicemail page for those of us using GV for visual voicemail only? I know you have a solo app for that but it seems buggy. Often notifies multiple times for the same voicemail etc. and also doesn't seem to allow deletion of the voicemails. Great Apps though! Surprised you don't have a paid version, I would pay!
    You should be able to do this in the current home brew version of gDial Pro. I intend to submit as well as a fixed up version of Visual Voicemail later today given the lack of bugs I have had reported.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  15.    #2195  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtorres View Post
    I would like to see a sign out button in the preferences so you can sign in with another google voice account for those of us who have morfe than 1.
    You should be able to just change your login info, do a reset, then refresh. Not optimal, but it would at least let you test out whether the functionality is what you are looking for.

    This was an original plan, but Google Voice only allows you to assign your cell number to 1 Google Voice number at a time, so their limitation really eliminated most of the use cases on it.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  16. #2196  
    Is this new rapid release version going to supplant the Preware version or will you be updating them both?
  17. #2197  
    flpalm, please offer a paid version. I'll be one of your first customers. To be honest, there are enough distractions in life and there's no way I'm updating to the 1.0.5 version with in-app ads.
  18. #2198  
    I concur. I'd pay for an ad-free Homebrew version with the universal search.
  19.    #2199  
    Quote Originally Posted by JamesCarnley View Post
    Is this new rapid release version going to supplant the Preware version or will you be updating them both?
    Not right now since I still rely on the restricted namespace for some of the advanced features in the PreCentral version. The plan is to release each version simultaneously in homebrew and the new rapid releases until there is a bit more functionality opened up in the Palm API's.

    Then I will push out select versions to the catalog every so often like I do currently. But for anyone that doesn't want to run preware, you can keep up to date with all fixes and advancements through the rapid release.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  20.    #2200  
    Quote Originally Posted by christefano View Post
    flpalm, please offer a paid version. I'll be one of your first customers. To be honest, there are enough distractions in life and there's no way I'm updating to the 1.0.5 version with in-app ads.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    I concur. I'd pay for an ad-free Homebrew version with the universal search.
    Thanks, I am hoping to work something out over the next week or so to enable a way for premium users to be able to get it ad free.
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook

Posting Permissions