Page 11 of 145 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes
    Everytime I dial somebody with this app I hear the call dialing the numbers but the call all of a sudden ends and I cant seem to get new texts on the gdial Pro either. I got 2 google voice accounts and my first google voice numbers calls fine but the 2nd one wont finish a call. Is it my google settings? I got the forward calls on my 2nd google uncheck (since its a house number)
    Ok. Let's do this again.

Sometimes, the app just launches on white screen and sits there. Is it because of bad connection?

I like darker colors, altho' not sure how masses (on app catalog) will take it.

Button placement on SMS is much better

I like the font on the dialer and the size as well, but the color of numbers and the background color of the buttons is harsh.
    For aesthetic purposes is it possible to animate the dialer buttons?
    Back button is necessary especially on the touchscreen dialers.

Still would like the voicemail listening feature, because you can't listen to it via your phone (only new voicemails, not old).

It moves snappier, so that's good.
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Wow, this works very nice so far, great job
    Global Posts
    91 Global Posts
    Is it possible to have 2 Google voice numbers and switch between the 2 in gDial Pro?
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Good question on what is 7. Can you login to the mobile Google Voice site and let me know what type of call a 7 is? Is it a placed, received, sms, voicemail, recorded, etc on their site? Then I can map the number to proper type of history
    They're placed calls.
    i'm getting the 7 thing also, my history retains it's self after each upgrade, it was just a normal outgoing phone call, later down the list i call agian and it is marked as placed. Appears to just be a bug

liking the bugfixes so far in 0.3.0 good work!

thought of another feature for history... swipe to delete
    it keeps giving me an error when i use the dialer

Web dial failed"ok":false"datacode":1)}
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Can you post a download link so we can install this using filecoaster?
  9.    #209  
    Quote Originally Posted by 321contak View Post
    Is it possible to have 2 Google voice numbers and switch between the 2 in gDial Pro?
    At this point no, but that is a possible future feature.
  10.    #210  
    Quote Originally Posted by Preeminent View Post
    They're placed calls.
    Thanks, I will get that in the next 0.3.2 update as I just pushed 0.3.1 without this fix.
  11.    #211  
    Quote Originally Posted by serotonin4 View Post
    it keeps giving me an error when i use the dialer

Web dial failed"ok":false"datacode":1)}
    Please go into preferences and verify that you have your username/pass setup properly as well as your cell phone's number at the bottom of the preferences.
  12.    #212  
    Quote Originally Posted by devonair View Post
    Can you post a download link so we can install this using filecoaster?
    New version 0.3.1 is out:

v0.3.1:
    -Google Voice contacts now properly load and identify numbers in your history
    -Added shake to reload history
    -Ability to add a number from your history to a new Google Contact
    -Added backspace button to the touchpad dialer

Upcoming will be that number 7 fix. I hope to add in the ability to add a new phone number to an existing contact in your Google Contacts as well.

The newest version of FileCoaster should allow you to download this from the new Homebrew Apps list.
    This is looking better and better!!

Not yet in Filecoaster but I can wait.

Edit: Now it is and its looking great!!
    Last edited by BMIC50; 08/06/2009 at 12:56 PM.

v0.3.1:

Upcoming will be that number 7 fix. I hope to add in the ability to add a new phone number to an existing contact in your Google Contacts as well.

The newest version of FileCoaster should allow you to download this from the new Homebrew Apps list.
    sweetness well done! And thank you for planning on writing a free application for a service that is designed to be free.

Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    This is looking better and better!!

Not yet in Filecoaster but I can wait.
    its in preload
    MatterOfFactJack
    did you not submit the update to pimpmypre? or did they just not put it up yet?
    MatterOfFactJack

v0.3.1:

I like that shake is being used more and more :h5:

Backspace is sweet. No more switch to SMS and back if I fat fingered it.

Would be cool if I could add a number from Google contact or google history to pre contacts, but not necessary at all.

Contacts still don't load for me. "failure loading contacts"

Web dial is stable now. Called several people without a single issue.
    Quote Originally Posted by lionsgraphics View Post
    I like that shake is being used more and more :h5:

Backspace is sweet. No more switch to SMS and back if I fat fingered it.

Would be cool if I could add a number from Google contact or google history to pre contacts, but not necessary at all.

Contacts still don't load for me. "failure loading contacts"
    when you add it to google contacts the pre will sync and add it to your pre contacts.
    MatterOfFactJack
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Thanks for the udpate, will test.

Edit:

I get failure loading contacts. Do I need to login in on the webbased section as well for it work?
    Does "use Google contacts for Caller ID override the GV option of show GV # vs Contact number?
    Last edited by DNic; 08/06/2009 at 01:44 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by jack87 View Post
    when you add it to google contacts the pre will sync and add it to your pre contacts.
    Very nice
  20.    #220  
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Thanks for the udpate, will test.

Edit:

I get failure loading contacts. Do I need to login in on the webbased section as well for it work?
    Does "use Google contacts for Caller ID override the GV option of show GV # vs Contact number?
    To load your contacts, it requires that in the preferences you have put in your full username and password for the google voice login and also that you turn on the "Use Google Contacts for Caller ID" option. If you have all that filled out and it still fails, try to relaunch the app and check your history.

Right now there is a timing issue when you leave preferences where it tries to pull contacts before logging in. I am fixing it right now for the next version, but if you have the info filled out in preferences and then you restart gDial, it should load them correctly. If you are getting the error when you start gDial, please make sure your login info is correct and post back here if that doesn't solve it. Thanks.