Page 105 of 145 FirstFirst ... 55595100101102103104105106107108109110115 ... LastLast
Results 2,081 to 2,100 of 2893
Like Tree1Likes
  1.    #2081  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleerts View Post
    Ok, couple of things I need cleared up.

1. I still get Invalid Username/Password. I do have a Google account and a Google voice account, they are the same, they have the same password. I know this because I sign into Google voice directly with the same username and password as I use to sign into gmail. Still get the error, am I missing something?

2. Webdial, is the release to fix the "Webdial Failed" out yet?

Thanks
    Webdial is working in the latest release in the catalog. Make sure it says you are running 0.9.7 and it should work.

Also, do you get updated history with the login info you are using and only webdial doesn't work?
    gDial Pro - Unofficial Google Voice app for Pre
    You should follow me on twitter
    Become a fan on Facebook
  2.    #2082  
    Quote Originally Posted by bnaik View Post
    The image if it is associated with contact by the original user in gmail it shows up in history and favorites of gDial Pro. However, if you associate the photograph in your contact list, it fails to show in gDial Pro. As opposed to this, in Quick Contacts program, the photograph will show up in either case, with priority goes to whatever you have associated pics with in your contact list. Am I clear? It will be nice if photograph or image shows up even if it is assigned by yourself in the gmail contact list. Enjoy using the great program. Thanks.
    Yeah, this is currently an issue with updating that photo. To get it in the quick contacts like programs, you go to the address book and pick the contact which give the photo location to the program.

There is no way to do it in bulk or even to update the contact photo at this time without requiring you to be sent to the "people picker" in the address book for each contact with the current Palm API.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Global Posts
    194 Global Posts
    Using 0.9.7, When I have no unheard voice mails, I have no problems placing a call like (212) 555-1212 from memory. When I have unheard voice mails. the timing seems to be off, and I always get errors. Sorry if you already know about this one.
  4.    #2084  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvdmax View Post
    Using 0.9.7, When I have no unheard voice mails, I have no problems placing a call like (212) 555-1212 from memory. When I have unheard voice mails. the timing seems to be off, and I always get errors. Sorry if you already know about this one.
    Have you tested turning up the delay to 3 in the advanced preferences?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I am still experiencing the "web dial failed" error. Running version 0.9.2 and the latest version of web os. When will 0.9.7 be available from the Palm site? Will the update to 0.9.7 fix this?
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.
  6.    #2086  
    Quote Originally Posted by dvkim View Post
    I am still experiencing the "web dial failed" error. Running version 0.9.2 and the latest version of web os. When will 0.9.7 be available from the Palm site? Will the update to 0.9.7 fix this?
    You need 0.9.7. It is available in the App Catalog or on homebrew if you prefer.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I still get the "Web Dialed Failed" running the 0.9.7 version?
  8.    #2088  
    Quote Originally Posted by foozin01 View Post
    I still get the "Web Dialed Failed" running the 0.9.7 version?
    Can you check in the Google Voice website to make sure your mobile phone is setup with your Google Voice number.

Also, please let me know what the "Phone Type" is in the drop down on the Google Voice site as well for your cell phone number.
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Quote Originally Posted by flpalm View Post
    Can you check in the Google Voice website to make sure your mobile phone is setup with your Google Voice number.

Also, please let me know what the "Phone Type" is in the drop down on the Google Voice site as well for your cell phone number.
    Mobile phone is set up for my phone. Was working fine in previous version. I even reset it again.

Phone type is Mobile.
    Global Posts
    18 Global Posts
    I need a Google Voice invite. I will trade a Google Wave for one. Anyone interested? PM me.
  11.    #2091  
    Quote Originally Posted by foozin01 View Post
    Mobile phone is set up for my phone. Was working fine in previous version. I even reset it again.

Phone type is Mobile.
    I haven't seen this issue occur after 0.9.7

You can download older versions from Archived gDial Pro Versions to see if any older version works for you
    Become a fan on Facebook
    I've just downloaded gDail Pro 0.9.7 through file coaster. I'm unable to dail out and receive the webdial failed error. The phone I'm dialing from is a registered mobile phone with google voice. Any ideas?
    Last edited by maxdrive10; 12/03/2009 at 05:25 PM.
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
  13.    #2093  
    Quote Originally Posted by maxdrive10 View Post
    I've just downloaded gDail Pro 0.0.7 through file coaster. I'm unable to dail out and receive the webdial failed error. The phone I'm dialing from is a registered mobile phone with google voice. Any ideas?
    Do you mean 0.9.7? Did you setup the phone number in the settings of gDial to be your mobile phone number and NOT the Google Voice number?
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Yes I meant 0.9.7. I'm now able to webdial successfully after I switched the gDial setting to my mobile number. Thanks for the prompted response.
    Former Centro, Treo 700P, Treo 600, Tungsten T, M505 and PalmIII user...currently a Pre owner.
    I don't know if this has been asked yet, but is there any way for the listening of voicemails to go through the earpiece like normal voicemails do. (if there is already a way I have not figures it out yet without calling the gv voicemail). It would be nice to go from the visual voice mail, hit play to hear it if the visual voicemail is not understandable without everyone standing around you hearing it.
    flpalm,

It's fixed now. Had he G-Voice number in the preference not my cell number. Thanks much!!!!
    My gDial is not working peoperly, it does not update most of the time. I put it on manual, does not work. I put on 5 minutes, still does not work. But then it works sometimes. Why is that?

Edit: I uninstalled the latest version and installed the one before 0.9.6 and it works perfectly, the newest version does not work.
    Last edited by htabbach; 12/03/2009 at 10:30 PM.
  18.    #2098  
    Quote Originally Posted by djdisturbed View Post
    I don't know if this has been asked yet, but is there any way for the listening of voicemails to go through the earpiece like normal voicemails do. (if there is already a way I have not figures it out yet without calling the gv voicemail). It would be nice to go from the visual voice mail, hit play to hear it if the visual voicemail is not understandable without everyone standing around you hearing it.
    I have looked for whether this is possible and so far all of the audio options send out the audio through the speaker
    Become a fan on Facebook
  19.    #2099  
    Quote Originally Posted by htabbach View Post
    My gDial is not working peoperly, it does not update most of the time. I put it on manual, does not work. I put on 5 minutes, still does not work. But then it works sometimes. Why is that?

Edit: I uninstalled the latest version and installed the one before 0.9.6 and it works perfectly, the newest version does not work.
    Are you able to dial on 0.9.6? I believe that web dial is broken in all versions prior to 0.9.7
    Become a fan on Facebook
    Thanks Flpalm, I upgraded to the latest version, and it fixed the "webdial" issue
    Palm Pilot Personal> Palm Pilot Professional> Palm 3e >Palm Tungsten e> Handspring Treo 90> Handspring Treo 180> Handspring Treo 270> Treo 600GSM Unbranded> Treo 650GSM Unbranded> Treo 680GSM Unbranded> Treo 750 ATT 3 Days > Back to Treo 680 Unbranded > Treo 680 ATT Branded W/Update> Black GSM Centro. Ouch it hurts to think about how many Palm Products I've been through.>Black Sprint Centro. Sprint Palm Pre.