Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Nice app. I am testing it out now to see if the database has the last three courses I played at. I am gonna keep my fingers crossed.
    Global Posts
    22 Global Posts
    Database had 2 out of 3. Not bad.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron3315 View Post
    Database had 2 out of 3. Not bad.
    Easy to add the 3rd too
    AWESOME!! I have a skycaddie but rest assured Ill be trying this out this weekend! I would just LOVE to see a scorecard/stat tracker that tracks all your stats every round then gives you a % for all rounds played. I do this every round I play with a software I bought for my computer so I write my stats while Im playing, would be MUCH easier to just put it in my phone! That would be AWESOME!! Thanks again for this GREAT app!!
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    This is awesome! Thanks! Going to use this weekend.
    Global Posts
    241 Global Posts
    Hey, I'm glad you were able to get the course data as I suggested
    I am currently working on a scorecard application myself. I see that you have added linking into your app. Once I've completed it, we will have to put them together. Until then keep up the good work!
    Love the latest update! Wish some more of my local courses were in the db. Oh well, not ur fault! Keep up the great work!!!
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    This is really great stuff! Thanks for all of your awesome work on this. Can't wait to see advanced use of google maps. I am installing this on my wife's pre today! She is not too happy that I will be "stealing" her phone on golf outings! :-)
    since you set up the Par for each hole when you are programming in the course, is there a way to access that data from the BB website to work up a scorecard? that would be awesome.

regardless, right now i am 23k yards away from the tee box (where i will be tomorrow afternoon). awesome.
    Looking forward to trying this out on the course tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    136 Global Posts
    I just installed and took a peak...it has every course I've ever played in my city! The google maps link is slick too!

Can't wait for my tee time this Sat! Thanks!!!
    Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    Easy to add the 3rd too
    +1 on adding a new course.
    How about adding to the ToDo list, the "Hole Hint" from the database? Keep up the good work!
    Global Posts
    554 Global Posts
    can't wait for the marker so that we can do our own. unfortunately i live in a small town and none of our courses are in that database :P
    http://phwelo.mobi
    for any questions or to send a donation: phwelo@gmail.com
    Quote Originally Posted by phwelo View Post
    can't wait for the marker so that we can do our own. unfortunately i live in a small town and none of our courses are in that database :P
    I added the course from my hometown (pop. 750) last night. It took about 15 minutes altogether and it is in my pre this morning. It really couldn't be easier.
    I'm so frustrated. I've been following the development of this app for weeks and was so excited when it was finished. Unfortuately I cant get it onto my Pre. I've tried over and over using two different methods. Everything seems to download ok to my pc (Windows XP) but when i drop the app over the "drop app here" icon, nothing happens...ugh!!! Please help...
    This app is AWESOME! I love it that if your local golf course is NOT in the database you can go to BBGPSGolf - A Free Golf GPS application for the BlackBerry smartphone and via google maps "TAG" your entire local course by tagging the tee box, bunkers, water hazards, front, center and back of greens... It's pretty slick! If you havne't done so yet, CREATE your local courses in the database!

Nice work on the APP! Best Homebrew App YET!!!

Everyone donate.... This programmer deserves it.
    Pinseeker was terrific today. Yardages were accurate and refreshed quickly. Unfortunately, the battery died on the back nine. Started with about a 90 percent charge. Very disappointed in the battery; very happy with Pinseeker.
    WGugbogey... what is your screen brightness set to? Was your screen on the entire round? I have not tested this yet (will do so Sunday). I'll make sure I go out with a FULL charge....
Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast