Page 16 of 31 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Strange, works for me on my pre and in the emulator. What course was it - i'll test it and see what happens

Quote Originally Posted by Knel72 View Post
    I had the same problem when tring to email. Great app by the way. Also when viewing the scorecard in landscape, I could not scroll down to view all 4 players.
    Mt. View in NJ.

I do have a few webos quick install tweaks enabled. Wonder if that has anything to do with it. (landscape email tweak maybe)
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I have all those tweaks enabled so unluckly it. I need a hard reset so I'll try before and after
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    @Knel72 - try clicking the upper part of the button - my click target seems to be off. If I tap where I expect, nothing happens. Just above that and it launches. Just tried that course and it worked.
    I am able to get the new card to launch by tapping the top of the button, but new card stays blank...white screen.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Very strange, its just a compose email card that opens. Anybody else see this? Not sure how to test since I can't duplicate (of course...)
    Just un-enabled email landscape tweak, and now it works. Realized it was not your app's problem when i tried to send a new email from email and got a blank card.
    Can I make a request to add the handicap on the scorecard? So the next time I record a snowman...at least it might be on the hardest hole.
    It was great for my golf game today with the new improved scorecard. Only got one 10, but it was good to be able to score it when I did. I cannot email the score card, the button is not selectable. Also, the drop down menu touch area is off. I have to select above the item to select what I want. Also the scorecard will not display in landscape mode, it just changes to a white blank screen. Love the app, keep up the good work. My golf league ended today, so I will get out another time to test it at a different course.
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by godschoice View Post
    It was great for my golf game today with the new improved scorecard. Only got one 10, but it was good to be able to score it when I did. I cannot email the score card, the button is not selectable. Also, the drop down menu touch area is off. I have to select above the item to select what I want. Also the scorecard will not display in landscape mode, it just changes to a white blank screen. Love the app, keep up the good work. My golf league ended today, so I will get out another time to test it at a different course.
    Good stuff. So far I've identified the "touch target" for the email scorecard button is off a little, try hitting the "top" of the button and see if it works. It's on the fixit list.

which drop down menu are you referring to? I haven't heard this before nor experienced it myself.

landscape scorecard - you need to scroll up. needs tweaking cuz it should scroll up automatically but so far i haven't found a way to do this that works.
    That was it. Clicking the last line of my final hole clicked the "Resume Session"
    Clicking on "Resume Session" resulted in "Emailing Scorecard"
    Looking for a way to earn additional income? One that allows you to not only market services people use everyday, but the services of the future too? This opportunity provides outstanding earning potential with ongoing training and support. You are in business for yourself but never by yourself. Stop imagining and start living.

Independent Representative
    Carl Brooks
    carl@techloyal.com
    http://www.techloyal.com
    Do get the updates do we just uninstall the program and reinstall or is there a place to download the updates?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    updates when available will be through PreCentral via your favorite install method. you just install over the top of your current install usually
    Is there any way for it to calculate your handicap? I do not think it has this function but that would be nice if it is going to keep score. How large is the database on the phone?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    No handicap for now but I'll look at adding it. It's fussy to calculate and the course data is missing some important info.

Db is small. How much detail on that do you want?
    I guess I do not need a db very large. I just need to get something on my home computer to do the large information, especially with the email function. By the way, that function worked perfectly for me.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I know some others here have thrown out some options for tracking handicap like yahoo handicap tracker and oobgolf.com. I don't track mine personally so I have no first hand experience with any of them (and there are probably tons more). Hopefully others who do track will chime in. The important thing is the app saves the round so you can enter it wherever you want at your leisure
    Global Posts
    169 Global Posts
    Great app!!!

Off topic question: How do you carry your Pre while playing golf? I'm looking for a case that will allow the GPS to keep working and attach to my golf bag somehow. I have the Innocell 2600 battery, so it would need to fit that.

Any ideas?

Keep up the good work!
    My Evolution
    Palm Pilot
    Palm V
    Clie N760C
    Treo 650
    Centro
    Pre
    First off great app been using it for some time.

But with the last pdate I ran into a problem. When I finish a round and hit the done botton for the last hole score it frezes on me. I also can not look at my saved rounds dose the same thing.
    Is the shot measuring feature still working?
    I tried to measure a shot last night, but when I hit the icon the second time, the options showed reset and such, but never displayed the distance.. I know it used to work...