Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 300 of 608
  1. Gack's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #281  
    I have a Sonocaddie golf GPS that I love. I will trying this along side my Sonocaddie on the next outing. This could very well be a very nice replacement.

    I am curious about battery drainage. This thread is far to long for me to scroll 14 pages to glean any comments about this. Can anyone repost their findings about battery usage?

    One of the things I dont like about my sonocaddie is it only records my score...I may actually use this and sell my sonocaddie if it performs well!


    :-)


    Tx!
  2. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #282  
    Battery: if you have the gps when screen off prefrence set to yes, it will use lots of battery but it speeds up your yardages. If you play 9 or 18 quickly, you will make it just fine. If not, leave that setting on no and fire up gpf before you get to your ball to let the gps settle down
  3. #283  
    Used the new version today. Worked great. Thank you so much. I will definitely be buying when the app hits the store. I really like the e-mail function. Everything worked great.
  4. aenima396's Avatar
    Posts
    19 Posts
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    #284  
    Well I shot a 93 today, so it didnt help my game....but the email function is great becuase now I can be lazy and still track my progress in an excel spreadsheet.

    Thanks for the great app!

    One thing i would like to see would be a pin placement feature. Where at the beginning of the round I can select 1, 2, or 3 for the days pin placement.
  5. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #285  
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima396 View Post
    Well I shot a 93 today, so it didnt help my game....but the email function is great becuase now I can be lazy and still track my progress in an excel spreadsheet.

    Thanks for the great app!

    One thing i would like to see would be a pin placement feature. Where at the beginning of the round I can select 1, 2, or 3 for the days pin placement.
    with a pin placement feature, what would you expect to happen? Show the front/center/back location in the large graphic based on which tee you select?
  6. Gack's Avatar
    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    #286  
    Assuming the course your playing has all the holes set to the same Pin position (Front, Middle or Back) then having an option to select the current position...could for example BOLD the reading that is in effect.
  7. #287  
    I'm trying to mark a new course, but every time I try to save a hole, I get Error select correct hole and par
  8. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #288  
    thats because you MUST change them at the top. It was left that way on purpose to force you to select the correct par. if it was defaulted, surely it wouldn't get changed everytime resulting in accurate marking. try setting the values at the top of the scene and report back
  9. #289  
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    thats because you MUST change them at the top. It was left that way on purpose to force you to select the correct par. if it was defaulted, surely it wouldn't get changed everytime resulting in accurate marking. try setting the values at the top of the scene and report back
    I made sure and did that and it still errors. It's a executive, so just about every hole is par 3
  10. #290  
    Maybe the changed event is not firing if the value I select isn't different than what was originally displayed in the control...
  11. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #291  
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Maybe the changed event is not firing if the value I select isn't different than what was originally displayed in the control...
    could be, try changing it to something else and changing it back
  12. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #292  
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    Maybe the changed event is not firing if the value I select isn't different than what was originally displayed in the control...
    I'm pretty sure this was it so I modified this for the next update. You'll still have to select the hole - this at least puts you "close" to the par value in hopes you'll change it too...but it will use the last entered value
  13. #293  
    I made the mistake of closing the app. Now I can't get the course back up.
  14. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #294  
    Quote Originally Posted by WoodWulf View Post
    I made the mistake of closing the app. Now I can't get the course back up.
    yeah, i see that as a problem. add a new one and mark the rest of the holes. PM me when you can and i'll get them combined somehow. sorry about that
  15. #295  
    I just finished a round and was not able to email my scorecard at the end of my round. The box was grey not green. Is there a way to go back in under previous round and try to email scorecard again? I left gps on this time but the battery usage was much better. Finished 18 with still half a battery left
  16. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #296  
    The email button is grey and should have worked. you can go in from the previous rounds option and email yourself the scorecard after the round
  17. bakerja's Avatar
    Posts
    145 Posts
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    #297  
    I had a chance to play a little on Sunday and had trouble at first. I had to reboot the pre then everything worked fine. I think it is good practice to restart the pre after upgrades. I had this problem once before were the GPS went bonkers until a restart.

    Great update!
  18. #298  
    moserjj,
    Still can't get email scorecard function to work. Is there another screen that should pop up after i hit the email button because nothing happens after i press the button? Everything else worked like a charm. Love the app!
  19. moserjj's Avatar
    Posts
    468 Posts
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
       #299  
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    moserjj,
    Still can't get email scorecard function to work. Is there another screen that should pop up after i hit the email button because nothing happens after i press the button? Everything else worked like a charm. Love the app!
    strange, it should just pop up an email card. were you playing a 9 hole course by chance?
  20. #300  
    I had the same problem when tring to email. Great app by the way. Also when viewing the scorecard in landscape, I could not scroll down to view all 4 players.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions