Page 14 of 31 FirstFirst ... 491011121314151617181924 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    @fergus420

1. Who disables gps?? But seriously, thanks for letting me know - I'll fix it

2. I've already had requests to add more club spots...a slight change coming soon...

Lovin the feedback guys - keep it coming
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    @fergus420

1. Who disables gps?? But seriously, thanks for letting me know - I'll fix it

2. I've already had requests to add more club spots...a slight change coming soon...

Lovin the feedback guys - keep it coming
    What about my 11W, 13W, and 15W. I'm not kidding.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I'll keep a list of clubs to add. Any others missing?
    Global Posts
    489 Global Posts
    Same here still broken..Greyout start screen
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Don't know what to say about the install errors - but make sure its version 0.21.11
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    This is a GREAT update! Love the latest version. I really wanted the shot measuring tool. The visual upgrades are excellent as well.

I think it would be helpful to put the distance to the front and back of the green in smaller size on the graphic of the green. Would just make it easier to see these yardages at a glance. Front/middle/back are the most important numbers you want to see.

Thanks for all your work!!
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    @nlowhor - thought about thay and might try it to see how it looks. I myself turn on the compressed view preference hiding the green graphic altogether allowing for more info on screen at once. Seems best for quick usability that way. I might have an update sometime this wknd...
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    moserjj, thanks for considering it. I've only played once since you created this. At that time there was no green graphic, and I thought all the information in the smaller font was a bit too much to look at. I like to whip it out of the pocket and quickly be able to see my situation w/o looking too closely. Perhaps I was just used to this FreeCaddie - The Free Golf GPS Rangefinder with the huge numbers.

That said, this app is amazing and you've made great progress very quickly. Awesome and thanks!
    I got through all of the installs for homebrew and everything has worked except for Golfpinfinder. The icon is there, the program starts, but it appears frozen. The menu doesn't drop down and all I see is the heading and the grass. Any help would be appreciated.
    Larry
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Interesting, is this the first version of gpf you have installed? This seems like a different problem. I would delete app, reboot, and reinstall and let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by lmaglione View Post
    I got through all of the installs for homebrew and everything has worked except for Golfpinfinder. The icon is there, the program starts, but it appears frozen. The menu doesn't drop down and all I see is the heading and the grass. Any help would be appreciated.
    Deleted and rebooted, reinstalled same result. Only other app problem has been with preware, getting message org.webosinternals.ipkgservice is not currently running
    Larry
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    Interesting, is this the first version of gpf you have installed? This seems like a different problem. I would delete app, reboot, and reinstall and let me know.

This was the first version of GPF I installed. I have the same problem, loads, then nothing. I have deleted, reinstalled, and it's still happening. I hope it's a simple fix for you. Just FYI I'll be the first person in line to pay for this app when the store goes live! Incredible app!

Another note. I went to BBGPSGOLF and added my course. It is the only course in my area, does that matter?
    I spent two plus hours mapping my home course last night and now I am stuck,lol
    Larry
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Just uploaded version 0.23.5 to PC - check FileCoaster soon (or download/install via your preferred method)

It "should" fix the white/grey screen after install problem - I was able to reproduce this and it worked for me.

Fixes also include GIR tweaks, more club options, and option to turn off individual clubs (club in bag setting). Also added 2 more clubs for 16 total. Some have asked why have more than 13 and its designed so you own more clubs then you have in the bag and turn on/off the clubs you're using. I own way more than 14 and change them up depending on the course I'm playing.

About GIR: The checkbox is back. You can set it yourself using that OR it will automatically calculate it for you if you get a par with 2 putts. Should handle all situations but let me know if not.

If I need to add clubs to the list, let me know
    Last edited by moserjj; 08/29/2009 at 11:10 AM. Reason: removed temp instructions
    I tried downloading through filecoaster and webos and I only get a whitescreen vs. the green with grass and no buttons.
    Larry
    I just downloaded it. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. I'll be marking a TON of courses in the Charleston SC area. I hope it helps.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I tried downloading through filecoaster and webos and I only get a whitescreen vs. the green with grass and no buttons.
    version 0.23.5?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dharris12 View Post
    I just downloaded it. Worked like a charm. Thanks so much. I'll be marking a TON of courses in the Charleston SC area. I hope it helps.
    perfect - thanks! The more courses the better, especially if you take your time and mark other points (bunkers, etc). It only makes the app better for all!
    sorry about that, I must a gone to the wrong page. It had some very long url reference and the did not work. this is awesome and thanks for your patience. I will continue to assist in adding my local courses with good detail.
    Larry
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    sorry about that, I must a gone to the wrong page. It had some very long url reference and the did not work. this is awesome and thanks for your patience. I will continue to assist in adding my local courses with good detail.
    No problem, I'm glad I got it fixed!