Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516171823 ... LastLast
    great news on the update. I will look for it in filecoaster shortly. I will test it this weekend and give you some feedback.
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    I just downloaded 0.21.10 from file coaster but the app is launching with just a white screen. any ideas? is it becuase it was downloaded from filecoaster?

also i had the previous version, deleted and installed fresh...still no beans.
    same here.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Delete, reboot, install again. Its a cookie issue
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    negitive ghostrider....the app still shows white screen! ahhh
    Quote Originally Posted by aenima396 View Post
    I just downloaded 0.21.10 from file coaster but the app is launching with just a white screen. any ideas? is it becuase it was downloaded from filecoaster?

also i had the previous version, deleted and installed fresh...still no beans.
    Have the same problem on my Pre also.
    Quote Originally Posted by moserjj View Post
    Delete, reboot, install again. Its a cookie issue
    Tried these steps and still getting the same white screen.
    White screen here to buddy. Other versions worked, not this one.
    Same here. Help its broken. I can't live without this app. At least on Tuesdays.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Sit tight, fixes build coming in a few mins. I goofed
    Sit tight, fixes build coming in a few mins. I goofed
    Thanks for the quick response, couldn't live without this app.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I just uploaded a fix, hopefully that takes care of the blank screens after install although I don't have any busted installs to test. Somebody install v0.21.11 and report back to me with your results - thanks!
    I just uploaded a fix, hopefully that takes care of the blank screens after install although I don't have any busted installs to test. Somebody install v0.21.11 and report back to me with your results - thanks!
    Looks like that did the trick, thanks for the quick response. File Coaster is still showing the V0.20.11 version, but I installed via the webOS Quick Install.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by amcfarla View Post
    Looks like that did the trick, thanks for the quick response. File Coaster is still showing the V0.20.11 version, but I installed via the webOS Quick Install.
    excellent thanks! FileCoaster should grab the new version soon, must be cached for a period of time or something.
    21.11 looks awesome. Can't wait to use it over the weekend. Thanks for all the work man.
    Nope, 0.21.11 does not work for me. Just opens and sits on the white faded home screen.

-Installed over old version.
    -Uninstalled and reinstalled 21.11
    -Deleted 21.11, restarted phone, installed 21.11 fresh
    -Still doesn't work.

Let me know if you need any other info.

Thanks.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fergus420 View Post
    moserjj,

Nice updates to an already nice app. Here is a suggestion from someone who has written a golf app before. There is no need to ask for GIR stat.

if (score - putts <= par - 2) { GIR = true }

Also, with your 'mark' feature, I don't see the need to list the Tee distance. What is it good for? Maybe an option to not display it to save some screen real estate?

thanks

rich

This is not always true. Hit the green in regulation and then putt it off the green, chip on and make putt for bogey. That is a GIR with two putts and a bogey.
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    I like the app, but have not got to use it yet. Three kids will do that. I have two things.

1. The GIR needs to be selectable as noted in my last post. Maybe make the checkbox default to what it should have been based on the equation.

2. The FIR needs to be disabled on a par 3.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Good point on the gir. If I had a nickel for every time I've done something like that... next update will put it back the way it was
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    I checked out the new version and found a couple things.

1) If you start a round with GPS disabled you get an error, but the player count dialog immediately pops up. Once the number of players is selected, then you see the GPS error.

2) There are 14 clubs listed in my clubs. Only 13 are needed unless you want to add putter to the list.

I'll give the scoring and mark features a test this weekend. Thanks.

rich