Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2789101112131415161722 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    Great. By the way, where did you get the nice new graphics?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Rich - this what you were expecting what the shot marking? Also, you can see how the "my clubs" works in the screenshot...

The graphics came from a few sources, some purchased, some hand done, some combination, etc. Someone from Palm requested added more graphics...so I did
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Global Posts
    148 Global Posts
    The shot marking and distance looks good. Personally, I am not too interested in the club distances, but your implementation looks fine to me. Please make it optional. Thanks.

Keep up the good work. I plan to play this weekend, so if you can get the update out with the scoring fix before Saturday it would be appreciated.

rich
    moserjj,
    great update with the my clubs feature. Question: Will we be able to include our own club distances or are you using a predetermined distance for each club? Great work. I am playing this sunday on a course that isn't mapped and i'm having trouble mapping online. I'm going to get there early to map it from the phone but i think in an earlier post someone stated the 100% mapping isn't immediate? I would love to be able to use your app for my round.
    Global Posts
    171 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by alexlevy117 View Post
    moserjj,
    great update with the my clubs feature. Question: Will we be able to include our own club distances or are you using a predetermined distance for each club? Great work. I am playing this sunday on a course that isn't mapped and i'm having trouble mapping online. I'm going to get there early to map it from the phone but i think in an earlier post someone stated the 100% mapping isn't immediate? I would love to be able to use your app for my round.
    I had major problems trying to map courses with IE8. Switch to firefox and mapping is effortless.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    the my clubs feature is optional and you can custom the clubs/yardages to you (see screenshot). you can also set up your clubs to store them and not have them display while playing - totally up to you. I'm all about customization

I don't know whether mapping on the Pre is immediate or not, I think so but I'll check for sure. I thought marking the 18th hole auto-triggered the 100% complete flag which makes it ready to play.
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Great app ..I use it 3 or more times a week ... The club feature is great
    you can customiz to your liking

Thanks for the great work
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    like I said before this is great!!!!! One question I forgot to ask, or not sure I did. After you finish your round will you be able to email your scorecard results? I like the save feature but it would also be nice if it tied into the email program to send the text of the round. Just curious.
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rub2008 View Post
    like I said before this is great!!!!! One question I forgot to ask, or not sure I did. After you finish your round will you be able to email your scorecard results? I like the save feature but it would also be nice if it tied into the email program to send the text of the round. Just curious.
    yep - emailing scores button will be in next update
    moserjj,
    is the my club feature built into this current version or is it going to be released in an updated version? I looked under the preferences tab and i don't see the option to add my club distances?
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Clubs feature is in the next release. Probably tomorrow
    So do we get the new version today? I am excited to give it a try this weekend.
    I'm playing sunday and i would love to see the updated app before then also. Quick question moserjj: I mapped a course yesterday online and it was my first attempt at mapping a course. I'm not sure how well i did though lol. Is there a way that i can edit the holes from the phone when i get to the course just in case my mapping was way off? lol
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    I'll probably release an update today, there are a few bugs that need fixing including adding a course (API key error). There isn't a way to edit the hole markings yet although that may come in a future update. As long as your satellite imagery for the course is good, you'll be suprised how accurate you can be.
    Is there anyway to delete a round you started.. I have 4 rounds started that I never really played..
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Pockets View Post
    Is there anyway to delete a round you started.. I have 4 rounds started that I never really played..
    swipe right or left to delete, just like an email (except you'll get a confirm delete option)
    thanks got it

\
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    Just uploaded version 0.21.10 to PC. Should be in FileCoaster soon. Fixes include:

1. fixed playing bug where front and center values were the same
    2. added "my clubs" - also displayes hint while playing when turned on
    3. added "email scorecard" option including hole by hole summary
    4. added handicap to score entry page
    5. fixed add course API error - you couldn't add before, should be able to now
    6. a host of little bugs here and there, squashed
    7. added front/back summary scores to landscape scorecard

let me know what you think. if you have troubles installing, PM me as i have seen an error or 2 popup.
    moserjj,
    tried to swipe courses from main menu left to right and nothing happened.
    I don't know how to post screen shots to show you what my main menu screen looks like. I have two courses in green above the grey boxes (search golf courses) (golf courses near me)
    Is there any way to get rid of those so only the grey boxes are on the screen. Not a big deal if i can't delete them.
    Also when i click on the search golf courses, if you type in a course that isn't in the database, nothing happens. Maybe you could have it return something like 'No results found' . Just a suggestion
    Global Posts
    470 Global Posts
    those 2 green buttons are you most recently played courses and there isn't a way to get rid of them but they'll update automatically. there really isn't a need to delete them although i can add an option for that (save recently played, etc). i'll look at it.

to delete a round, go to the previous rounds button and you can swipe delete from that list. you can delete anything from the main menu - sorry for the confusion