Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Just read the update on the first page. So is it okay to use the SMS beta 2? There's no bugs with it?
    Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Orange+Tap
    Doh! Duh!
    You rock, this thing is the bomb! I am using it for Google Voice. Why? Because I set my shortcut (With the same phone icon) to "mynumber" tt "Pin" tt 2, then just hit the shortcut and dials right in with the actual phone dialer. This way I don't have to use more then one dialer, and don't have to hit send more then once.

My only question would be this. Is there anyway to set the phone shortcut so it does not dial when I hit it? I would like it to open the dialer, input the information from above automatically, then all I have to do is dial the phone number. It would be completely seemless integration with the phone and GV. Is there anyway to get it to not dial, and just input the info into the dialer and wait? Thanks!
  4.    #84  
    I can do it re: not auto dialing, ill keep both types of dialing in

Will be adding. Think I might work on adding a button to update from inside the app. I think it might be possible. Any thoughts on the matter
    Is there anyway to delete a shortcut from pre once you select it? I noticed it doesnt show up in launcher menu to delete like the main apps do. Please assist.
    Global Posts
    599 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by stparker View Post
    Is there anyway to delete a shortcut from pre once you select it? I noticed it doesnt show up in launcher menu to delete like the main apps do. Please assist.
    Orange+Tap
    uuhhh so how's progress on the SMS shortcut issues? Is it safe to use SMS beta 2?
    How do I delete a short cut from the launcher
    Quote Originally Posted by ncnolesfan33 View Post
    How do I delete a short cut from the launcher
    Drag the shortcut off of the launcher then:

Quote Originally Posted by DNic View Post
    Orange+Tap
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kaze0 View Post
    It seems to be related to the apps that hidden by default, I'm doing some experiements to try to get them to stay. Any shortcuts to these apps dissappear, if I cant solve that I have a workaround that should work fine.
    That sounds about right. I ended up rooting my pre, and did the patch to unhide developer mode. Guess what? I had about 6 of them! And come to think of it, I re-added the shortcut for it in your app about 5 times. So I guess its not deleting the shortcut, just hiding it.
    Whatever happened to this app? When will it be updated? kaze0 has practically disappeared.
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    bump...
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Is there any way on the email short cut to allow the courser to show up in the subject line instead of the body of the email initially?
    how do you delete some of the shortcuts I created?
    Quote Originally Posted by sgvbatman View Post
    how do you delete some of the shortcuts I created?
    Orange + Tap
    HP/Palm webOS is about to start picking up a bunch of new users. Is Mike dg going to update this app?
    - Bubba
  17.    #97  
    Heh, Just saw the semi recent post. It's possible. I got my hands on a Pre 2. I'd like to see what I can do with a tablet now.
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345