Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Very laggy wosh it would update
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    I have loaded this app twice and deleted it twice if you use the one for the Ipod / Iphone this one is not the same no sound at all. Touch it no sound until much later. I like the idea of having it light up when you open the keyboard but the sound has to be there otherwise your a dork waving a light around. Yes I know we are all dorks waving lights around but it is better with sound.
    Updated thread title to no longer show version number here.

Added link in Opening Post to give download link information:

Download the latest version from the Homebrew Apps Gallery: dkLightsaber

- Craig
    Any updates on this app? My friend/coworker has a cryphone n I wanna be able to duel him with this app Xp
    I see you have develop a new lifesaver, indeed the Emperor was right. Obi-Wan has taught you well.
    Fun App. A bit slow though and the reaction time on the sound as well but hey. It's fun. Thanks....
    A BAD DAY SKIING AND ROCK CLIMBING IS STILL BETTER THAN A GOOD DAY AT WORK
    Still too laggy to be fun. Don't give up! I need this.
  7.    #87  
    i've fixed the lag but i broke the sound onTap(), so will update as soon as this is fixed. thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by d0lph1nK1ng View Post
    i've fixed the lag but i broke the sound onTap(), so will update as soon as this is fixed. thanks
    sweet!
  9.    #89  
    ok, i fixed the lag issue. the slow sample rate that the SDK allows you still makes the it lag a tiny bit from waving your Pre to the sound happening, but it's much improved. also, the sounds do not queue up anymore. enjoy!
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    Cool app and lots of fun!

One question, though... I hear the "on/glow" sound when I open the app, and a "crash" sound when I tap it. However, I have to move the phone pretty hard to get a sound to play, and when it does it sounds just like the "on/glow" sound I hear when it starts.

Are they supposed to sound that similar (so similar that two co-workers and I couldn't tell any discernable difference) or is something wacky with my phone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ditdah View Post
    Cool app and lots of fun!

One question, though... I hear the "on/glow" sound when I open the app, and a "crash" sound when I tap it. However, I have to move the phone pretty hard to get a sound to play, and when it does it sounds just like the "on/glow" sound I hear when it starts.

Are they supposed to sound that similar (so similar that two co-workers and I couldn't tell any discernable difference) or is something wacky with my phone?
    I get the same thing: Only makes the sound of the lightsaber turning on when swung really hard, and only a part of the swinging sound when I tap on the screen.
    After trying to make my own app with sound, I definitely understand this app better.

Palm needs to scrap the way they play sounds. This could definitely ruin any game development out there.
  13.    #93  
    Quote Originally Posted by geiger View Post
    After trying to make my own app with sound, I definitely understand this app better.

Palm needs to scrap the way they play sounds. This could definitely ruin any game development out there.
    =] thanks for understanding lol
    Hi, I am very excited to start checking this app out. I installed it using WebOSDoctor with the latest version (0.8.0). My pre tells me it is Beta and out of date when I try to launch it. I am running webOS 1.1.0, and ideas of what I am doing wrong? Thanks
    The same things happens to me. I have no idea of what's up.
    Same here. Really wanted this app too.
    Global Posts
    11 Global Posts
    Yea, can we get a update please? THANKS.
    Global Posts
    29 Global Posts
    I love light sabers!!!!
    This app either needs to be updated to remove the time limit, or removed from the catalog until the time limit is changed.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  20.    #100  
    i'll be fixing the time limits this wkend
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast